Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 03:40:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do we need regulations?  (Read 2849 times)
Blue Bell

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:12:09 PM

How do you guys think? Do we need regulations in the crypto world? Should only ICO be regulated or legit coins (not "security tokens") too? Can we implement regulations mechanisms in code so that corrupted governmental institutions couldn't manipulate the industry? Can we still have free market with governments' regulations across the world?

Please, share your thoughts. I'm a bit confused about what's happening right now.
Yeah it is really important to have a regulation in different aspects especially in bct forum activities so that we are discipline our action and more patient to make a postive trust in every post we made.
Well you are right there will be some discipline in bitcoin world because people have no limit of the investment, right now bitcoin regulation is good but it is not necessary, price of bitcoin use to rise and fall but you will have to keep patience and invest at the demanded time of investment,  we cannot proceeds well without regulation well, because regulation will balance things in our life about bitcoin, as we really need to stop unnecessary things that are happening in crypto currency investment.
billtonz123

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:23:47 PM

yes beside to improve crypto in the world, we can get a trust all of people to use crypto, the effect the market of bitcoin will be increase because the money for business like a trading, invest or etc will be safetly with a regulation from government every country
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:47:32 PM

yes beside to improve crypto in the world, we can get a trust all of people to use crypto, the effect the market of bitcoin will be increase because the money for business like a trading, invest or etc will be safetly with a regulation from government every country
Regulation from government or whatever you say is not able to make your money safely, but your money will safely in your investment is everything what you do is have a care, it's the key. Government can make your money safe because they didn't have authorization to access or control a system bitcoin. I often hear from government in my country, they say ' we not ban bitcoin but we neutral about bitcoin if you have investment in bitcoin we didn't ensure your money safe, entire risk be certified by user, because we don't have way to access your account.
PauloLuks

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:06:42 AM

One thing is certain. Bitcoin is filling the holes of the legacy financial system and providing real solutions for pressing problems, like the banking of the unbanked. The legacy financial system has served us for a long time, but it fails to include far too many. Let’s be on this side of innovation and freedom, and let bitcoin and the cryptocurrency revolution work without excessive government meddling. We owe it to the unbanked poor across the world, to allow the tremendous inclusive benefits to help lift millions, if not billions, out of poverty.
floresjonathan123

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:27:41 AM

How do you guys think? Do we need regulations in the crypto world? Should only ICO be regulated or legit coins (not "security tokens") too? Can we implement regulations mechanisms in code so that corrupted governmental institutions couldn't manipulate the industry? Can we still have free market with governments' regulations across the world?

Please, share your thoughts. I'm a bit confused about what's happening right now.
Yes we will still have the free market with regulations. When they say about the regulations then they literally mean that it’s use and the way it is exchanged should be regulated.
linshisui38

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 01:04:25 AM

In fact, the market is very free, but I agree that we need the regulations related to ico.

Because there are a lot of ICO is a fraud, this is the destruction of the encryption industry, there is no benefit.

So we need some regulation, which is good for the market.
Dheo

Activity: 386
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:25:39 AM

Yes we do, we need to have guidelines enable to operate smoothly. It also reduce or eliminate online spammer.

Yeah I agree, we need guidelines especially to the newbie it's our responsibility to know about the regulation so we avoid doing wrong, like here in forum it has rules and regulation so we can do the right thing that can be better for the forum.
Daboy_Lyle

Activity: 532
Merit: 148

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:31:30 AM
Last edit: April 03, 2018, 02:01:19 PM by Daboy_Lyle

Yes, everything in this world need regulations to avoid being abused. Regulation is a rule thats maintains everything as normal. If there's no regulations or rule some users will abuse it. Even there is a regulation few users are not following it or they are breaking the rules. That's why some users are being punished. Everything is safe for having an active rules or authority are regulating it properly.
paymentbox

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:18:21 AM

Honestly, there are too many scams out there, and the community is finally waking up. Regulation is a good thing. Many may not believe it and think it is hindering the space; but it will be really good for companies, technology, and investors when we get rid of scammers.
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 03:57:03 AM

This industry is unregulated that's why many scammers are taking this opportunity to take advantage of being not held responsible and no one to answer too because there is no authority who would hunt them. It is time that there would be regulations applied to crypto industry to at least reduce the scammers because some of them may back out if there are already applicable regulations that may put them behind those jail bars. Regulation may hinder us to just move freely but it is for our protection as well and it would make more people trust the crypto industry because there are already legal bindings involved.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
contentboxuser

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:25:58 AM

Yes, I honestly think that we do need regulations, at least for ICO.
dekafee79

Activity: 150

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:06:34 AM

I think, bitcoin doesnt need regulations, because its anonym.
bilyboy

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:31:57 AM

Whether we need regulations or not we are going to get them so the real question is how the market is going to react to this and how are we going to adapt to these new circumstances and all of those questions currently are unknown to us since we still need to see how harsh the regulations will become in the future.
JRoa

Activity: 528

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:42:41 AM

We need regulations because there are many people who are greedy to earn money. Like in my country, the government implemented regulation about cryptocurrency because there are now many complaints about scammers around the cryptocurrency world.

miyong

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:43:00 AM

I guess, we really need a regulations with regards to upcoming ICO  to avoid those scam ICO. By that, we can identify whose behind the certain project with the help of those regulations, we can trace right away if the project is a legit or not.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
VelascoMark20

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:45:52 AM

For me, It is necessary to have regulation in every community and i consider bitcoin as a community too. Regulations helps to keep peace and order in a community, if there is no regulations here in bitcoin someday it will crash the bitcoin community.
kisscoin

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:27:39 AM

Rules and order need to be in each case. The only question is for whom these rules will be implemented. If for the government for the purpose of the next earnings in the form of taxes, or still for the comfort of the participants themselves..
Just John

Activity: 294
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:02:30 AM

I think regulations will be good for the bitcoin market as it is now because there is so many things that could be done in the market by a few people to sway the entire market. A market without regulations is very prone to insider trading.

☁ CRYPTO MARKET CLOUD ☁
【THE FIRST AND ONLY SELF CONTAINED ECO-SYSTEM】 (https://cryptomarketcloud.com/)
centr

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:22:28 AM

To my opinion, the market of ICO's progect really need some regalation, espessially the proccess of KYC should be aggressive.
Ludwig van Cryptoven

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:49:21 AM

All human activities need rules. But in this case the bitcoin world is already regulated by open source software, so it makes no sense to add other rules.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: