Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:25:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do we need regulations?  (Read 2847 times)
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:11:14 AM

This industry is unregulated that's why many scammers are taking this opportunity to take advantage of being not held responsible and no one to answer too because there is no authority who would hunt them. It is time that there would be regulations applied to crypto industry to at least reduce the scammers because some of them may back out if there are already applicable regulations that may put them behind those jail bars. Regulation may hinder us to just move freely but it is for our protection as well and it would make more people trust the crypto industry because there are already legal bindings involved.
I certainly agree! Scams are very rampant nowadays and crypto is not excused from it. I think it's best if we regulate crytpo, it may somehow prevent us from our freedom but sometimes we have to look for the welfare of everybody more than just our personal safety. It is for own good and security.
genology

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:11:22 AM

I think yes we need regulations. Most likely, peiple abuse something if it benefits them. It is better to have regulations so that it will be win-win to all of us. There will be no people scammed or abused.

E l i g m a           AI-driven and blockchain-based cognitive commerce platform     
│| ███████████ |│    JOIN PRESALE   ★  March 20th  ★     │| ██████████ |│
WHITEPAPER      FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM      TWITTER      LINKEDIN      MEDIUM
ngacengan

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:26:56 AM

How do you guys think? Do we need regulations in the crypto world? Should only ICO be regulated or legit coins (not "security tokens") too? Can we implement regulations mechanisms in code so that corrupted governmental institutions couldn't manipulate the industry? Can we still have free market with governments' regulations across the world?

Please, share your thoughts. I'm a bit confused about what's happening right now.

I think ICO seems to have to require regulation in their country to develop the project because it seems that the regulation of project you developed in ICO is legally listed and will be safe with any kind of law because it has fulfilled state regulation.
franzkie345

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:05:41 AM

Every now and then we need always a regulations in order to have a proper process or anything else because regulation intends to regulate what people are allowed to do, and I think that in crypto world we need a regulation to have a clearer transactions for all.

That is right we need to have regulations in order to have a peace and order, And to let the people know what are the things they do and don't need to do.
The Iconoclast

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:11:00 AM

Absolutely not. Bitcoin was born precisely to overcome the rules imposed by banks and governments, why should we put new ones?
NorihiroName

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:11:07 AM

It's difficult to give an exact answer - we probably need some regulations, but the way it going to be done in practice is not good for the whole crypto-community.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Cryptolamo Savonarola

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:15:34 AM

There are already rules, those contained in the software that manages the blockchain. Placing others would only create confusion.
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:38:13 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2018, 01:50:27 PM by thend1949

How do you guys think? Do we need regulations in the crypto world? Should only ICO be regulated or legit coins (not "security tokens") too? Can we implement regulations mechanisms in code so that corrupted governmental institutions couldn't manipulate the industry? Can we still have free market with governments' regulations across the world?

Please, share your thoughts. I'm a bit confused about what's happening right now.
My friend we really need a regulation especially now that there is very hot topic about sending merits and a spammer.So we should be mind our post and a responsibility for doing a positive trust to maintain the best reputation of bct forum activities.
signaturecoin

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:51:17 PM

I think it is good to have an regulation in the ICO. Because the investors will have a protection. And many tokens will likely be classified as securities in some jurisdictions. This makes mandatory disclosure requirements applicable to token offerings.
KingFisher9

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:56:52 AM

Controls will happen in any case. Be that as a result of it'd, it'd even presently be superior to getting defrauded out of millions where you are doing not grasp where you're cash went. It higher on the off probability that we've got an inclination to let the administration have some management on crypto with the goal that we've got an inclination to unit of measurement ensured somehow.
biuifyus

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 09:16:38 AM

I do not support the idea of bitcoin being regulated.

The regulated bitcoin means giving the government the opportunity to enter and control you completely.

They will be able to assure us that our passwords will be safer, and that there will be no fraudulent ICO to be released on the market.
franzkie345

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:42:28 AM

Actually market is very free, but I agree with that we need regulations related to ico. I think such regulations will have a good effect on the market in the long term.

I think it is good enough to have regulations so we will have safety and protection and to organize every little things and to avoid spammers.
Elkafi

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:48:56 AM

Every now and then we need always a regulations in order to have a proper process or anything else because regulation intends to regulate what people are allowed to do, and I think that in crypto world we need a regulation to have a clearer transactions for all.

yes, i think we need regulations to regulate what people transaction.
Elmughni

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:24:16 AM

for now, I dont need regulations for bitcoin. I still enjoy this condition.
Elrozaq

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:43:08 AM

I think today we dont need it, maybe someday regulations will be need in bitcoin transaction.
Sidilatte07

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:44:35 AM

In every place or country we must have rules that will make us live more peaceful and peaceful than the debate. No one dares to break a rule. And if breaking a rule will cause the punishment they will receive.
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 356

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:00:22 AM

In every situation we really need a regulations especifically the ICO, market and crypto world in order to have a proper doing what people they need to follow. Also its good if the government have its own regulation that they need to followed to make bitcoin safe and no one can easily corrupt it. Rules and regulation are very helpful to have a good work.
Jazvebtc18

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:06:26 PM

In my own opinion, in every business we really needs rules and regulations. Cryptocurrency exchanges are not all good guys. Some are rogue businesses that don’t adhere to the law and put investor’s capital at risk. This can also encourage criminals to use cryptocurrencies to fund criminal activities. Introducing regulation to the system will help avoid these problems because exchange firms will be under a strict legal system.
Beabtc11

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:14:09 PM

Definitely Yes! We need rules and regulations in implementing cryptocurrency all over the world to keep our money safe and to make sure that all transactions are not illegal. Implementing a regulation will help the government understand more the concepts of the cryptocurrency and maybe there eyes will be open and they will see it promising to be legalized.
Cryptocurrencies are marketed as the future of money because of their security features. Unfortunately, these features can also be a negative as almost one-third of all Bitcoin exchange platforms were hacked. Once the cryptocurrency is stolen there’s no getting it back. Though regulation can’t stop all hacking, it can, however, communicate with exchanges and users to ensure proper security practices are adhered to. Insurance could also be offered to further protect funds.
Demughni

Activity: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:15:17 PM

yes. I need regulations to regulate bitcoin transaction. it is my hope.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: