Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:48:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do we need regulations?  (Read 2847 times)
dektox

Activity: 114
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:55:35 PM

I think we will end up with two worlds: regulated and not. Cause majority of people need it: they need reversable transactions, they need someone wiser who keep their money saves, they are unable to identify pump and dump, scam...  For those who fill confidence there will be unregulated world
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:02:46 PM

I think we will end up with two worlds: regulated and not. Cause majority of people need it: they need reversable transactions, they need someone wiser who keep their money saves, they are unable to identify pump and dump, scam...  For those who fill confidence there will be unregulated world
There's nothing we can do with thier assessments unless they will banned bitcoin in a specific country if they didn't make any regulation for power. It maybe good as majority there is many good sides of it as of now and if they will not change what is their vision on it.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
Boromon

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:21:30 PM

Regulations are good and will increase trust and accountability in the system, regulation bitcoin will also bring public confident. And now days so many scam ICO so we need regulation for keep them in the rule.
Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:41:00 PM

Talk about regulate of bitcoin can not be over emphasize, regulation of bitcoin by government authority,  will bring public confident, and will make bitcoin more acceptable like others hot currency,
handsomes

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:03:52 PM

when it's time to accumulate your experience and knowledge because it will comes regulation it is a trustworthy and very hard working employees like physical work so same here in bitcoin.
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:07:34 PM

How do you guys think? Do we need regulations in the crypto world? Should only ICO be regulated or legit coins (not "security tokens") too? Can we implement regulations mechanisms in code so that corrupted governmental institutions couldn't manipulate the industry? Can we still have free market with governments' regulations across the world?

Please, share your thoughts. I'm a bit confused about what's happening right now.
We really need regulations of the government about cryptocurrencies! Many people says that the criminality is continuing to increase because of the digital currencies. The government can prevent it by implementing many regulations.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:15:12 PM

How do you guys think? Do we need regulations in the crypto world? Should only ICO be regulated or legit coins (not "security tokens") too? Can we implement regulations mechanisms in code so that corrupted governmental institutions couldn't manipulate the industry? Can we still have free market with governments' regulations across the world?

Please, share your thoughts. I'm a bit confused about what's happening right now.
The government in my country implemented a regulations about cryptocurrencies to protect the citizens in my country. Our government became aware that the scammers is continuing to increase and it is the reason why our government implemented regulations about cryptocurrency.
sirtim20

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:25:59 PM

I think we need a regulation since cryptocurrency is widely used and accepted all around the world as a source of income, profit and a tool for bills payment and online transaction. Also the regulation will protect us from scams in app mining and cloud mining, trading and other method of earning bitcoin. Should you oppose to my reaction is up to you. However, in any circumstances that you agree to my opinion I am glad that you think of the great future ahead of us in cryptocurrency. If you are new to the industry make sure that you study it well before doing so. By doing so you will see my point on why do we need regulation for the said industry who use cryptocurrency.
dirham99

Activity: 79

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:57:56 PM

today, I dont think about regulations for regulate bitcoin yet. maybe in future it needed
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:08:06 PM

we dont need any regulations because this system is decentralized under control of nothing but our own community and miners. that is why blockchain based assets are considered to be revolotional. it is trying to eliminate all middlemen and all regulations in financial industry.
MCVXYZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:39:55 PM

we dont need any regulations because this system is decentralized under control of nothing but our own community and miners. that is why blockchain based assets are considered to be revolotional. it is trying to eliminate all middlemen and all regulations in financial industry.
There is no central administrator and this is a nature of decentralization but what can you say about criminals? The fact that it is decentralized doesn't exclude that its pseudoanonymous and I don't understand if investigate authorities have doubts in a big transactions why is it so bad to chase? But of course actions from law-enforcing organs won't be disproportional,There must be a line between people's rights and public safety,In another situation there will be a bad disbalance,which maybe used by criminals or even by state officials.
Sir Paijoe

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:00:19 PM

Yes, I hope there is a globally applicable regulation for bitcoin and cryptocurrency, it is time for the world to be concerned with this, bitcoin and cryptocurrency can be useful for improving the welfare of everyone.

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
CRYPTONITY

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   Telegram   ANN Thread
Twitter    |▌   Discord   ▐|    Facebook
Reddit  ●●⚫  Medium  ⚫●●  LinkedIn
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:30:27 PM

Yes, I hope there is a globally applicable regulation for bitcoin and cryptocurrency, it is time for the world to be concerned with this, bitcoin and cryptocurrency can be useful for improving the welfare of everyone.
I think government hold the key to bitcoin development. with the regulation from government will accelerate the development of btc in the world. but I think the government still afraid with negative effects of btc

Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:52:10 PM

Yes true, by making the regulation then all will benefit, bitcoin and cryptocurrency users get security guarantee while from government can get income from tax. I think this is so important that the presence of regulation becomes a good solution.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:47:46 PM

yes. I need regulations to regulate bitcoin transaction. it is my hope.
Yeah it will be very good to see bitcoin as regulated currency but we cannot compel our government to do this favor for us, gradually bitcoin is getting more and more famous and our government is taking keen interest about the regulation of bitcoin but they are not ready to announce it openly, I am very sure as much bitcoin  has worth and it is participating in development of the country and it is proving very good ideas to the user bitcoin will  be regular soon, as it is now popular worldwide and south Korea and Japan has announced bitcoin as regular currency,.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
Morning honor

Activity: 216
Merit: 17

Xircus

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:08:11 PM

Yes it is very important to have a regulation not only in forum activities but also to the application of our lives.We have always a discipline so taht we can maintained the good flow of a sytem.

BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:38:37 PM

For the Bitcoin to break new high regulation is a must. Only with regulation big Investment companies will invest into cryto currencies and expand the techology and the world wide adaption for everyone.
BETAWI

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:30:00 PM

Yes, we strongly need regulation regarding cryptocurrency. There is no official issuer and authority that must be responsible to regulate and control it's operation. This regulation is used as the base how it operates properly . With this regulation, people will note that crypto has n been accepted formally and then that means it is safe.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:43:28 PM

I do not think so, regulation in the cryptocurrency world is only going to slow us down. As we are using coin for more than 5 years and yet everyone is learning from it in all to make the payments without making mistakes and taking precautions we have learnt how to make your deals in Bitcoin world even when the fees are at the peak we have learnt many things from it and will regulation in it we can face some disadvantages and unfair advantages from it.
migz28

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:27:21 AM

Yes we need regulations to ensure the peace and order to our community.. and how to deal with all operations or situation..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: