Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:27:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [List] Suspected users that are abusing merit 3.0  (Read 27963 times)
TheBeardedBaby
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 3148

₿uy / $ell ..oeleo ;(

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:20:11 AM
Merited by Joel_Jantsen (1)

USER PROFILE : Leonbtc
MERIT SUMMARY : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=merit;u=1035345
PROOF: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818404.msg28927677#msg28927677
MISCELLANEOUS:Receiving 90 Merit points for begging and possible exchange with users:Cean and Neo--

Original message:
Ah ama bu cok kötü oldu tam siralama atlayacaktim ve suanda 150 merit almam gerekiyor! Kim bana bukadar merit versinki? cok adaletsiz bir durum oldu activity sayimiz Kadar merit alabilseydik daha adil bir uygulama olurdu.

Translated message /google translate/:
Ah, but this was very bad was going to jump up and I need to get the full rank of career 150 merit water! Who gave me so much credit? It was a very unfair situation. We could count on our activity.
Please someone speaking Turkish to confirm it.

tricker01

Activity: 140
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:53:21 AM
Merited by chineseprancing (5), lenovo16 (3)

There's a lot of users are abusing merit points, if you can't notice some of them are continues doing this. But the list given in this thread are only suspected so it means that most that the evidence given are not yet proven. I was sad because some of users are continues in buying merit or they can exchange with the others. I advise to them stop doing that because karma was always on the back. Maybe you improve your post, give the best quality you can and be creative and informative your post to easily earn merit points.
chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:59:45 AM

There's a lot of users are abusing merit points, if you can't notice some of them are continues doing this. But the list given in this thread are only suspected so it means that most that the evidence given are not yet proven. I was sad because some of users are continues in buying merit or they can exchange with the others. I advise to them stop doing that because karma was always on the back. Maybe you improve your post, give the best quality you can and be creative and informative your post to easily earn merit points.
Excellent you are truly correct, we need to work hard and we need to post the best as we can. Because if we gain merit from evil we have no different to a cheater.
I also agree that all of the link of the users in this thread are not guilty but they have a mark now. So stop making suspicious move to lessen the eye watching in your account.
TheBeardedBaby
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 3148

₿uy / $ell ..oeleo ;(

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:09:55 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2018, 03:01:44 PM by iasenko

Excellent you are truly correct, we need to work hard and we need to post the best as we can. Because if we gain merit from evil we have no different to a cheater.
I also agree that all of the link of the users in this thread are not guilty but they have a mark now. So stop making suspicious move to lessen the eye watching in your account.

No one is guilty here until proven but everyone has to know that there is some kind of control here and if you don't follow the rules sooner or later you gonna get caught, and there will be consequences.

lenovo16

Activity: 210
Merit: 120

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:47:00 AM
Merited by rhamzter (3)

I want to quote your post, because you have a point. But the sudden reality is no one cheaters will admit their sin, even they are caught in the act. For now it's better to watched all users in the list because they have now starting to attempt cheating. In addition if we prove that this list are continue making some malicious act, then report them into the moderator. For now since we have no concrete evidence it's better to be quite and observed their move.
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1589

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:07:17 PM

I want to quote your post, because you have a point. But the sudden reality is no one cheaters will admit their sin, even they are caught in the act. For now it's better to watched all users in the list because they have now starting to attempt cheating. In addition if we prove that this list are continue making some malicious act, then report them into the moderator. For now since we have no concrete evidence it's better to be quite and observed their move.

I think that the damage to the system that the standard user can do to the is very limited, since eventually they would run out of merit. Only merit sources can possible cause the system to malfunction by selling large amounts of merit, and I am sure those will be under certain scrutiny.

temmuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 425

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:56:25 PM

lauda and gang are written here, the title does not go much.
FarmBuster

Activity: 16
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:00:36 AM
Merited by paxmao (1)

USER PROFILE : mellon & others as listed.
MERIT SUMMARY : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=merit;u=339752
PROOF: See merit profiles. Evidence of merit trading, particularly across ANN threads. Some users with negative trust involved. Farming suspicion based on common ANN threads and participation in campaigns.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=merit;u=769913steepdevall merit sent to mellon for ANN threadsABUSE
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=merit;u=639205sibniareceives all merit from mellon and proceeds to send it at large to BOMG on various ANN thread. BOMG proceeds to send it back to mellon closing the circle.CLEAR ABUSE
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=merit;u=1033117BOMGrecieves merit from sinia, sends it to mellon and Firstby1 in several ANN threads. Merit trading with SvetikB, merit trading with Floyd Money, trading merit with First1by.CLEAR ABUSE
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=merit;u=988901First1byDirectly trading merit with BOMG in several ANN threads. Trading with PALADYNCLEAR ABUSE
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=merit;u=1212054PALADYNDirectly trading merit with BOMG and First1byABUSE
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=merit;u=224226DogingAll merit to BOMG and First1by, many on ANN threadsABUSE
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=merit;u=1105316SvetikBMerit trading with BOMG, some in ANN threadsABUSE
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=merit;u=1182161Floyd MoneyMerit trading with BOMGABUSE

Others likely to be implied   
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=864125   ckorbba
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=merit;u=1059348   Spaffin

MISCELLANEOUS:There may be more.
Shitcointalk

Activity: 308
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:57:58 AM
Last edit: February 18, 2018, 04:54:55 AM by Shitcointalk

I turn myself in guys !

I helped a member, who sent me merit in exchange. I didn't ask for it, in fact I even told him that it wasn't deserved. That was his way to say thanks.
Because it comes from a legendary account, it is quite a lot (25pts I believe).

I mean I could easily keep it, but there is no merit to have unmerited merit.

Ps: Maybe I can get some merit for this noble act !  Cheesy
poGium

Activity: 56
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:14:34 AM

USER PROFILE : alia_armelle
MERIT SUMMARY : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=merit;u=1764044
PROOF:

Sent in the last 120 days
17 February 2018, 08:07:08: 1 to nullius for Ciphersex 101 [NSFW]
16 February 2018, 17:00:10: 16 to nullius for Alia’s merit challenge: Forum destiny awaits thee!

Received in the last 120 days
Today at 03:43:09: 1 from nullius for Re: Watch me gamble with your money, (possibly) naked!
17 February 2018, 13:41:52: 2 from nullius for Re: Ciphersex 101 [NSFW]
17 February 2018, 09:03:04: 2 from nullius for Re: Ciphersex 101 [NSFW]
17 February 2018, 05:48:42: 1 from nullius for Re: Will Bitcoin Hit $20K in few weeks time?
17 February 2018, 05:32:24: 1 from nullius for If you were a parent, would you teach your kid about BTC?
17 February 2018, 01:31:50: 1 from nullius for Re: All CryptoCurrencies are scam?
16 February 2018, 17:08:28: 1 from nullius for Re: Why the merit system is heavily lopsided in favour of older users
16 February 2018, 17:07:38: 1 from nullius for Re: If it's all just FUD, then...
16 February 2018, 17:02:24: 1 from nullius for Re: What is privacy ? Why does it matter
16 February 2018, 17:01:19: 1 from nullius for Re: THIS DISCORD CAN MAKE YOU A CRYPTOBILLIONAIRE !!!
16 February 2018, 17:00:30: 1 from nullius for Re: Why not compare Bitcoin with money?
16 February 2018, 16:57:54: 1 from nullius for Re: Need a $500 loan pegged to USD, in BTC
16 February 2018, 16:57:08: 1 from nullius for Re: Goodbye Bitcoin Hello Blockchain

That is very suspicious. He sends her sMerits one by one and she sends him sMerits back. I think you should watch them.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 08:27:04 AM

PROOF:
-snip-
That is very suspicious. He sends her sMerits one by one and she sends him sMerits back. I think you should watch them.
Sigh. There is no abuse there. The posts by nullius are better than 95% of the forum's users, also known as monkeys (idiots), could write up when combining their efforts. Both alia and nullius are users who are receiving a very high number of merit points (compared to the average).

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
poGium

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:30:04 AM

PROOF:
-snip-
Sigh. There is no abuse there. The posts by nullius are better than 95% of the forum's users, also known as monkeys (idiots), could write up when combining their efforts. Both alia and nullius are users who are receiving a very high number of merit points (compared to the average).

Thanks for the very kind words. Can you explain why? I did not claim that there is an abuse. I'm just saying that it is very suspicious.

Edit: Oh, you changed your post. Before that you called me dumb.  Roll Eyes

The site isn't dice, I wouldn't want to publicly post the site name since the method may get saturated. And no, I wouldn't be able to accept merit as payment/donation - I'd much rather you give me merit because you like my post. If you want to see me naked, crypto only!

Can't wait to receive transactions from you hard and fast. And in nine months, maybe we'll have a new multisig wallet.

Funny because that's actually what I just did

Do you call this high quality?  Shocked

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 08:36:28 AM

Edit: Oh, you changed your post. Before that you called me dumb.  Roll Eyes
Wrong post; multiple tabs open.

-snip-
Do you call this high quality?  Shocked
a) I was referring to posts made by nullius.
b) If you understood the meaning of "Ciphersex 101 [NSFW]" and the Off-topic section, then you wouldn't be asking this question. Then again, it seems that the thread is above your capabilities.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
poGium

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:44:33 AM

Wrong post; multiple tabs open.

Very good excuse.  Cheesy

b) If you understood the meaning of "Ciphersex 101 [NSFW]" and the Off-topic section, then you wouldn't be asking this question. Then again, it seems that the thread is above your capabilities.

Wait a moment. I thought the merit system was introduced to reward high quality posts. However, when I look at the rewarded posts, I have to say that they DO NOT are high quality.

PS: Good that you know what capabilities I have.  Roll Eyes
PPS: You can continue discussing. I will not respond to your posts anymore. It's not worth it.
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4396
Merit: 3062

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:47:39 AM

It's not suspicious. He admitted he's sending her merit in exchange for video of her splittin' the kitten to a merit infographic (a strange fetish, but each to their own). Such trades are allowed except between merit sources.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
poGium

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:50:26 AM

It's not suspicious. He admitted he's sending her merit in exchange for video of her splittin' the kitten to a merit infographic (a strange fetish, but each to their own). Such trades are allowed except between merit sources.

Are sMerits not be used here as a kind of payment form? That's a serious question.
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4396
Merit: 3062

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:00:46 AM

Are sMerits not be used here as a kind of payment form? That's a serious question.
Didn't I just answer it? While it is frowned upon (at least partly because it leads to shenanigans like this), it's not against the rules unless you're a merit source. At any rate, it seems clear that alia_armelle is not an alt of nullius.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
poGium

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:06:38 AM

Didn't I just answer it? While it is frowned upon (at least partly because it leads to shenanigans like this), it's not against the rules unless you're a merit source. At any rate, it seems clear that alia_armelle is not an alt of nullius.

Yes, I understood that. But now everyone could argue that they would send sMerits for reason X. If that is the case, the merit system makes no sense and in this case, this thread makes no sense. On the one hand, other people are taged negatively (justifiably) because they reward shitposts with sMerits, but on the other hand, such behavior is tolerated? That makes no sense to me.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 09:17:57 AM

I disagree with the way that you worded it. Per his statements, he clarified why it would be beneficial for everyone if she lost the bet (and not because he wants to see some video). But, yes:

At any rate, it seems clear that alia_armelle is not an alt of nullius.

This is related to the problem with the 'demerit' suggestions. Users, out of whatever idiotic reason, try to sabotage others (e.g. one not receiving a lot of merit is envious of someone else who does). This is what happens when you introduce complex systems instead of implementing a few simple solutions to root out the spam issue.

Do you see? That's what I'm talking about. People here are not able to read a post properly. I was not talking about Wapinter, but about the participants in this campaign (The same applies to almost all participants of other campaigns.). Wapinter has written clearly when, what is paid and still people asking here questions that have long been answered.  Roll Eyes
Very high quality post indeed. You can pick out individual posts and go after someone (see the reason stated above) should you want to (not that someone should take that seriously).

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:35:49 PM

Yes, I understood that. But now everyone could argue that they would send sMerits for reason X. If that is the case, the merit system makes no sense and in this case, this thread makes no sense. On the one hand, other people are taged negatively (justifiably) because they reward shitposts with sMerits, but on the other hand, such behavior is tolerated? That makes no sense to me.
Even you are a quality posters or shitposter there are no different, because like what the thread says it was abused.
That thing was create a lot of question in to my mind:

1. How they can says that users are abused the merit system without enough and concrete evidences?

2. Is linked enough to says that users are abusing the merit system?

3. Are giving merit to the users are fair? (If you have a lot of friends in bitcointalk you can possible gain a lot of merit even you are shitposter or not, right?)

4. I can see that even you have a good poster or quality poser if you are not popular bitcointalk you can't gain merit. That's why even how hard you worked if there's no people appreciate you, you have no chances to earn merit, right?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: