Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:22:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop Asking if Bitcoin is Dead  (Read 1308 times)
butcherme

Activity: 368
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:09:21 PM

On one hand it is comical on the other had annoying.
All the people that the last month have come out of the woodwork asking about bitcoin, ethereum and ripple are now blowing me up asking me if I get out before it was too late....lol

Most people who just figured out bitcoin a little late would most likely panic because of the market crash that started on the first quarter of the year. They have no idea that it happened a lot to bitcoin before it reached it's ATH last year. Bitcoin will never die, it crashes and bounces back again after a month or two.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:28:01 AM

All the people that the last month have come out of the woodwork asking about bitcoin, ethereum and ripple are now blowing me up asking me if I get out before it was too late....lol
Grin Grin You should be asking them now if they are getting in before it is too late. I really wonder how so many people think and really, I do not blame them. The mentality they had which is getting rich quickly with bitcoin is what is making them ask such a question and they really do not care about the long term which a reasonable and smart investor is always looking forward to.
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:48:12 AM

Most people who just figured out bitcoin a little late would most likely panic because of the market crash that started on the first quarter of the year. They have no idea that it happened a lot to bitcoin before it reached it's ATH last year. Bitcoin will never die, it crashes and bounces back again after a month or two.

And maybe these are people who entered crypto in december and bought bitcoin or some altcoins too high. You know, many people dont like to diversify, they just buy for all that they have and thinking that it will give profit anyway. The point is - it will!
But it takes some time. Maybe half a year, maybe year. But nobody wants to wait Undecided

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Polipog

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:58:41 AM

That kind of people says bitcoin is dead are building their own negative ideas and opinion, they are people having doubts about bitcoin situation and to the crypto management, however, despite of the negative opinion and doubts of other people, there is a returns and good news about cryptocurrencies, that some establishments moving forward for adaptation of cryptocurrencies like bitcoin. And it affects the development of price to go up higher.
Tuare aget

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:01:04 AM

Yes, please stop asking that because it can make newbie wore confusing wheater it will die or not.
So better we make something different to support bitcoin grow so its not dying.
snowbubble

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:01:41 AM

People who are far away from crypto always asking is bitcoin dead and so on, and only join bitcoin at high and never at low Smiley
brelok777

Activity: 160

Decentralizing Wealth Building Investment Opportu

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:06:02 AM

People who know little about crypto-currencies will always ask such questions. And so they will ask one more question, which every year will torment them more and more: why am I a fool who did not buy bitcoin for $ 300 ... $ 600 ... $ 1850 ... $ 5000?

Samj16

Activity: 162

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:13:41 AM

Much better if dont mind those individuals who's saying btc is dead. Nobody can tell that. We all know that its value is volatile. Not because its value decreases its totally a negative impact. They have to see the other positive opportunity on it. They could actually buy coins when the price is low then wait once it rise up again. They might gain a good profit.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
✓ BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
Torbeks

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:33:53 AM

Those people are just nothing. They say too much but didn't know what is really happening. They are just panicking about this dump. If they are holders, they will understand the situation and the risk. They're just people who gives their opinion.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
VanKleiss

Activity: 231

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:57:22 AM

If i encounter those guys and telling me to sell all coins that i have. I just smile and say "Ok", but in my mind i say "poor guy, he doesn't know what he is talking about". Never argue to people who are close minded. You will just waste your time and energy. Just focus in your portfolio and enjoy the profit you are earning.
bastian466

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:12:37 PM

yes it is annoying against people who say as with the news that is not clear just to destroy prices in the market decline and there is a sale with panic

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:14:27 PM

Just don't mind those kind of people mate because they just want to ruined this forum.They just want to discouraged all bitcoin lovers for them to continue to do it all alone.And also because they are a greedy and a selfish type of people who always envy to the other people's success.I'll just hope that they will going to stop it and start to realized that bitcoin is a blessing.
david_019

Activity: 256

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:00:04 PM

This is exactly the right thing to do but I do not think that these people who keep on saying this phrase will listen to your advice. Sometimes it is actually intentionally created just to present their project. It is the most effective way to do in order for their project to become easily known to the community. What a pity right? But it is how the world circulating, moderated by many personal interest, a selfish person to just to gain own success.
ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 496

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:08:55 PM

That's because they are caught by negative news about bitcoin, they are very panicked and afraid of losing bitcoin if bitcoin is lost. I think it's natural for someone new to bitcoin, because they see the price for a moment.

┏━━━━━━━━━ JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
│▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o l K i t z A I -  Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓│
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
nelmari

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:20:59 PM

Don't mind those people who are saying Bitcoin is dead and would suggest for you to get out before it is too late. Look at Bitcoin now, it had risen from the dead, currently at around $11k+ now. Best thing for you to do is hold on to your coins and don't sell them not unless its an emergency or you really needed the money.
sniveel

Activity: 431
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:21:39 PM

Yeah why many ask about it maybe they felt losing but bitcoin is setback situation for maybe it is preffering for its comeback someday Ive fully trusted the bitcoin that it will pump unexpectedly
easemypain

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 01:37:58 PM

In the world of cryptocurrency, it has become a trend now. once a cryptocurrency goes dip be rest assure it will definitely go up.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
RieL

Activity: 290
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:40:06 PM

they just baiting some people and making the holder and investor mad they dont know about crptocurrencies and spreading fake new but leave them be we will make the crypto in the real world as a currencies
btcefeyigit39

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:44:49 PM

In the crypto money world, the data flow is increasing rapidly. Sometimes news can be bad. the color of the graphics can be red. bitcoin lives and will never die. Give it up now to think about it.
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 08:57:34 PM

In the crypto money world, the data flow is increasing rapidly. Sometimes news can be bad. the color of the graphics can be red. bitcoin lives and will never die. Give it up now to think about it.
It seems to me that there are two different kinds of people, some who do not believe in Bitcoin, while others are those who have nothing to do and begin to write nonsense about the negative prospects for Bitcoin in the future. But there are circumstances that talk about the other, and this is the availability of maximum prices for Bitcoin and its demand on the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: