Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:37:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop Asking if Bitcoin is Dead  (Read 1314 times)
sharted

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:01:30 AM

If you think bitcoin is dead then you should sell all your bitcoin.

Bitcoin is still live.The price raise in bitcoin,will gives you the answer for this.Now the bitcoin is start to recover,so stop saying like this .It will reduce the new investor in bitcoin.So stop spreading of fake news about bitcoin to make the people panic.If you think bitcoin is dead,just sell all your bitcoin and get out of this forum.

ramini

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

ICO Starting on 1st of April

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:11:30 AM

On one hand it is comical on the other had annoying.
All the people that the last month have come out of the woodwork asking about bitcoin, ethereum and ripple are now blowing me up asking me if I get out before it was too late....lol

LoL., I agree with the statement. Everyone goes on complaining about Bitcoin's value status especially when the cryptocurrency market is down then people cried for Bitcoin whether it will be dead or it's the end of Bitcoin.
Cryptocurrency market isn't just about Bitcoin but it's the global market that affects everything on it related or not related to Bitcoin and Altcoins.
Bitcoin will stay alive, I believe, even it dropped as low as $1,000 then we couldn't say it's the end of Bitcoin because Cryptocurrency market is volatile and that's the fact.

Polonium

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:12:28 AM

Yes every time the price of Bitcoin drop, many are predicting the death of Bitcoin, they said it many years ago and they are saying it now, and Bitcoin remains stronger than ever. I grew quite fond of these predictions which is giving me smile every time I saw it, As I post this, Bitcoin is starting to regain in value, eventually those who post negative will once again be silent.

haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:15:38 AM

Now it is coming back alive again and people will buy the top all over again!
Always like that! We cannot avoid them with the same old attitude towards bitcoin which I am sure is the same attitude they will always have towards life. They come giving you the news about bitcoin dying and then in few months time, they come back crying how they missed buying at the bottom. They also end up getting so bittered that they go around the forum embarrassing themselves by opening different topics on how bitcoin sucks, how it is going to end up in $0 and how they will be laughing out last, whereas they are crying inside and using that to console themselves. Best to always ignore people like this, as they are not even worth being listened to in the first place.
carrymentality

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:23:20 PM

All the people that the last month have come out of the woodwork asking about bitcoin, ethereum and ripple are now blowing me up asking me if I get out before it was too late....lol

I agree. I think many people are asking if Bitcoin is dead because its value kept on dwindling for several weeks now. However, I think those who are being panicky about it are those people who are maybe new to the market, or those that have made a big investment with it. We can't blame them though. It's really frightening; what's happening now is resulting to so many doubts in the market, and many people are even thinking too futuristic by saying that the cryptomarket is dead too. I just try to understand them because if I am in the same situation as them, I would also feel the same.
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:01:54 PM

It is some kind of group hysteria happening to people with low intelligence level. They see red color and start moaning about their losses.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:09:40 PM

Yes, it's enough to frighten people already. We are already flying up and you are talking about the death of the bitcoin. The market has already turned its trend. We are now flying to the moon. So stop already asking about the death of bitcoin.
StGermain

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

QuickX ICO

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:10:57 PM

Bitcoin is going to be surpassed by ethereum this same year. It is not dead, it is just not evolving at the right pace and  the price to pay is going to be loosing the leadership.

kaspabha

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:33:05 PM

People talk like that does not know the history or nature of crypto. Most of them are newcomers. This happens few times within a year and come with more stronger. They are spreading lots of fuds and inexperienced  people panic and sell. But bitcoin always come back strongly.
Andrej Peiboski

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:47:35 PM

Not only bitcoin is not dead, but it's extremely resistant!
It's true, it has lost a lot of value in the last weeks, but... do you realize of what kind of crossfire of declarations, bans and threats was it the target in the last weeks?
Every other company would have collapsed without the possibility of recovery.

Kryptonitka

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Bitcoin ATOM FORK 1 BTC = 1 BCA

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:57:52 PM

These are just alarmists who are afraid of their shadow. I saw many such questions. They just do not need to pay attention! Sometimes they ask specifically such questions that would create more panic and bring down the price of coins for subsequent purchases.

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:36:02 PM

It is some kind of group hysteria happening to people with low intelligence level. They see red color and start moaning about their losses.
Because they didn't bother to read and research first so each time they seen that they are in negative they start to cry like a baby, if only they do their task studying their investment then we won't see anyone to keep asking why or when things will happen, it won't just keep holding and wait till a new
height will be achieved,
Shiplu5555

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:59:45 PM

This is really one of the most frustrating things that I also hear. And now it's getting bored! Every time BTC price drops these people come out whether this's the end of btc, end of cryptocurrency etc. In truth they try to create FUD for their own purpose so that people stop holding bitcoin. Newbie traders like me will fall for their FUD though it is better for all of us to accept that cryptocurrency prices are volatile, it will always move up and down. But that doesn't mean they are dead!
markalis

Activity: 467

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:12:22 PM

it seems like there's no word too late in learning something, I remember a few years ago, I seemed to be indifferent to bitcoin and thought it was just a kid's game in a game, but as a matter of course, bitcoin became one of the most valuable assets in the world, and I'm very sorry, but I'm happy to have it now

rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:19:32 PM

If bitcoin die will it benefit any member of this forum or will benefit any bitcoinholders? We should always remain resolute and hope for the best for the crypto currency market to bounce back. Bitcoin will always prevail.
JohnUser

Activity: 1022
Merit: 725

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 06:45:19 PM

Welckomtome

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:53:37 PM

This general panic of people who are afraid of something new and from what they lack is more important they are easy to manage ... do not be tempted by provocations ...
2stout

Activity: 2394
Merit: 593

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:10:56 PM

It is a way though of telling the faithful from the fair weathered.
Lupus Solitarius

Activity: 273
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:38:08 AM

Periodically, mainstream media start to talk about bitcoin, essentially in two ways: if its value grows it's a bubble, if it falls bitcoin is dead.
This is very boring and there is no point to listen these bullshits.

naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:17:07 PM

Do not mind them,most of these people are the ones who did panic selling when the market started to crash,they have weak hands panic sellers will result to a bloodbath that is why the whole market has crash,FUDs arent the only thing to consider but the people also who has weak hands/mind who has worsen the situation,because if you truly believe to the technology behind your investments you wont be doing stupid things like panic selling,few only people understand hownthe market works and im sure these people are making a lot of money from the dips.
There is actually a reason the ignore button was added to this forum anyway and I wonder why a lot of people do not use them.

Most people derive pleasure in spreading FUD, I really do not know why, but I am sure they must be so negative about everything that regards them, which would not really make me surprised. Even when people were buying stocks in Apple, these were the same people who would say, no, don't buy, you will get screwed. At the end, we will end up seeing who gets screwed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: