Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:10:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop Asking if Bitcoin is Dead  (Read 1314 times)
GandiwaSF

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:33:40 PM

it's funny when technology causes a lot of disagreement, but it makes it interesting and many times bitcoin is said to die, but not the real meaning when the community keeps it there. lol
myortvyje

Activity: 224
Merit: 52

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:43:54 PM

i think that is reasonable why they asked you that question, because based on the fact, bitcoin price is going down and everybody little bit afraid because other coin price has the same problem. i know it hard for us to loss profit but it is a the fact. just hope that btc and other coin price will be back to normal
Cryptowhynot

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:52:12 PM

On one hand it is comical on the other had annoying.
All the people that the last month have come out of the woodwork asking about bitcoin, ethereum and ripple are now blowing me up asking me if I get out before it was too late....lol

Those are real weak hands who can not stay in the line for very long period. Obviously if they had that much courage then it could have been so easy to survive the big crashes of the crypto currencies. Let them know that these currencies are future of the whole world and they will see this through the Blockchain Technology. It might look like that we are lacking lots of development approaches but in the long run they will do great for us. It’s not getting out of the crypto now but to get into it so that we can earn huge profits as they will receive bounce to new heights.
I agree. Well said.
surgical_duude

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:59:00 PM

All the people that the last month have come out of the woodwork asking about bitcoin, ethereum and ripple are now blowing me up asking me if I get out before it was too late....lol
Bitcoin is one of the largest and growing currencies in the virtual currency market, so many people are involved in these currencies to make a profit on their account balances. I also invest in These coins are made of ads that delight me.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Nagrogflaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:59:09 PM

people who focus on this coin business definitely do not want to hear about bitcoin death because they believe that bitcoin will survive in this situation and the price will return as expected so we can also stop saying bitcoin will die or bitcoin is up

fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:44:53 PM

Yeah, those panic-sale people will always spread the negative issues to make other people panic. It is sad to know this. But forget it. Think positive always to support the existence and progress of bitcoin. Never think that bitcoin will end. Think of how to make the bitcoin rise by the days.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
awazieik

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 10:15:30 AM

It is unfortunate that those who are interested in the Crypto space are actually noobs. Every experienced trader knows that there is no smooth ride in the market. History has shown the way Bitcoin and ethereum have risen and fallen so many times. The question you should ask yourself is whether bitcoin has a future with other altcoins. If you look at the trend, Cryptocurrency is here for a long tiime

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:13:24 AM

Yes, I think it's foolish to ask if Bitcoin will die.
I believe that Bitcoin will not die, and that his path will develop very well in the future.
Of course, this time have to became long, it may be a few years later.
  Those kinds of people were the ones that should not be in the industry at all. They will withdraw all their investments at the sight of even an imminent price drop and they will carry with them people they have fooled. Therefore making it harder for bitcoin to recover in value. Personally I don't tolerate this kinds of people and I block them on socials or I stopped talking to them personally so they couldn't meddle with my bitcoin investment.
serguvan

Activity: 532
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:32:54 AM

Yes, I think it's foolish to ask if Bitcoin will die.
I believe that Bitcoin will not die, and that his path will develop very well in the future.
Of course, this time have to became long, it may be a few years later.
  Those kinds of people were the ones that should not be in the industry at all. They will withdraw all their investments at the sight of even an imminent price drop and they will carry with them people they have fooled. Therefore making it harder for bitcoin to recover in value. Personally I don't tolerate this kinds of people and I block them on socials or I stopped talking to them personally so they couldn't meddle with my bitcoin investment.
Haha perfect detection! I truly agree with you. People who think that Bitcoin will die are actually the ones who are making it harder to recover. I wish they cared more about its technology than its price.

In future:

1 BTC = 1 BTC
CriptoNata

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:29:12 PM

And who told you that bitcoin died? this is just a short pause before a sharp jump up, it will take a little time and you will be convinced of this
cryptorushfirst

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:34:41 PM

Hahaha alway we will have people who dnt want earn knowledge,so better stay away and talk - Bitcoin is scam or something like that. So better work for byself if you belivied for it,you do it.
konco_kenthel

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:36:26 PM

Let's just say it's not too late to invest today with coin various price in bad condition will never affect one's intention to continue to exploit the existence of bitcoin and altcoin to find an income every time.

JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:36:49 PM

paople like panic, just dont stop them, give them to panic and selling everything) Bitcoin is too famous and strong to dead so fast)
PadenoM

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:44:54 PM

BTC will never die as it is gold of crypto, but it could be overtake by a few pretenders, BCH might take the relay and pump as hell in the next months.
granchio

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:01:20 PM

I also think this kind of questions are so annoying and illogical.

I think it is a big possibility that we will see the cryptocurrencies' popularity and price higher and higher. In my opinion, all we need is just more time and more patience.
weborsha

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:03:15 PM

I know a couple of guys who will never ever learn how to spell the word “cryptocurrency”. You know what? They are crypto traders. They do blind sales and buy coins without research...and they earn!!! This is a phenomenon for me that has no explanation. May be they are asking when the crypto will end in order not to be late and sell all they have at a nice price?)))))))

u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:18:09 PM

BTC will never die as it is gold of crypto, but it could be overtake by a few pretenders, BCH might take the relay and pump as hell in the next months.

What a vivid imagination. Cheesy

I know a couple of guys who will never ever learn how to spell the word “cryptocurrency”. You know what? They are crypto traders. They do blind sales and buy coins without research...and they earn!!! This is a phenomenon for me that has no explanation. May be they are asking when the crypto will end in order not to be late and sell all they have at a nice price?)))))))

Are they short term (day) traders? It's possible to trade without knowing (or caring for) fundamentals (by just looking at graphs), but it's probably way too risky to be worth it for most people. And I'd imagine longer term trades would only make it worse.
electronus

Activity: 231

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:27:11 PM

Bitcoin will obviously not die.You can't think like that because of the fall.Everything should be well and clearly such statements are very much knock a positive attitude
rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:40:46 PM

This is ridiculous,  people are hoping to be in profit and at the same  time making jest of their lost. If any body can no longer hold, let him sell off.
groomsxxx

Activity: 203

Get Up To 100% Your Profit Every Day. Really

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:58:50 PM

This is really incredibly nervous when absolutely everyone says that bitcoin will die soon.Any hope begins to fade away with a constant negative attitude

Join and get up to 100% your profit every day  with Constantinople Ethereum Plus. www.constantinople.site
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: