Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:39:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop Asking if Bitcoin is Dead  (Read 1308 times)
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:11:31 PM

On one hand it is comical on the other had annoying.
All the people that the last month have come out of the woodwork asking about bitcoin, ethereum and ripple are now blowing me up asking me if I get out before it was too late....lol
Forget about those people who are talking to you that way. They know nothing about cryptocurrency and they are all talk. They want not only you but majority to get out of it quickly so that they can spread panic and fear to all the holders. And by just lurking to different boards and sections of this forum you can see many posts that are talking that way.
and most of thay users are trolls,that no other intentions but to make panic for the holders to sell for the market to drop.so when the price goes down on their target value.they will buy more coins and wait for growth and boom.instant money this person has no heart for others but only for themelves.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:11:50 PM

as for me bitcoin is somewhere in the past, there are dozens of nice alcoins to invest in
altcoins would fall too if bitcoin falls unless a altcoin have a feature that can sustain itself through out the fall and bitcoin is not somewhere in the past its still being updated and adding new features.
thomas_kunkel

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:13:32 PM

Totally agree!
These hamsters are getting on my nerves
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:15:34 PM

Seriously this actually is kind of too frustrating and infuriating. How on earth would anyone be saying that? Market dip on several coin prices is not a new thing, it has been occurring back to back for good five years. Then if this has been happening, and for every of these years, Btc and other alt coins prices has been bouncing back even with prices that bursts brain, then why are people panicking then? Let us hold our peace and hope for a quick recovery of the exchange market which I believe strongly is  very imminent.
JohnUser

Activity: 1022
Merit: 725

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 02:19:01 PM

All the people that the last month have come out of the woodwork asking about bitcoin, ethereum and ripple are now blowing me up asking me if I get out before it was too late....lol

I noticed majority of the people who are asking this are newbies in this forum, they are not actually interested to be in this forum, they just want to ask if they still can hold or sell their bitcoin or altcoins without blaming themselves afterwards.

it's human to ask for information when you're not sure of yourself.
it's even more human when you've been in the crypto lately.
of course for all those who have seen the bitcoin have ups and downs we are not really afraid anymore.
sarojan9980

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

My Identity Coin

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:32:10 PM

no need afraid about bitcoin is dead. actually all are having frustrated about the bitcoin will dead but it is not possible. who are not having correct information them only thinking like this. no need to bother about that. bitcoin price will increase nearly.

murof87

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:57:40 PM

I agree with you because at this time I think bitcoin need recovery because big market in japan conceded bitcoin as much as 7,1 trillion IDR.
that's why I think bitcoin is starting to decrease and for the next few months bitcoin will recover in my opinion.
pokermaniacxxx

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:04:07 PM

BTC is not backed up by anything - neither currencies, nor economic indicators. ETH has a full fledged technology behind it at least. So I think sooner or later BTC will crash. But not in the nearest year or two)
picaszo

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 03:07:42 PM

yes bitcoin does not dead . bitcoin still young and will continue to grow big.
BumbleBeast27

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:12:20 PM

BTC is not backed up by anything - neither currencies, nor economic indicators. ETH has a full fledged technology behind it at least. So I think sooner or later BTC will crash. But not in the nearest year or two)

isn't the blockchain technology being used by both Bitcoin and Eth? I'm not sure what you mean by full fledged?
hiddenmist

Activity: 199

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:39:12 PM

Obviously it is just a FUD so they can easily accumulate precious cryptocurrency that is hard to get on a very cheap price. Since the negative news are already been gone the tide will surely be change. Those who panic sell will now panic buy once they see the green candle on the chart.

imlosser

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:42:26 PM

many people say,s bitcoin will die.i just say bitcoin die never easy and very early it not die. because bitcoin not control a government.it popular many country.so i think bitcoin end or die never easy.

█▄          SWAAP.org     ─     The Global Payment Network          ▀█
For Individuals & Traders, Businesses, Financial Institutions
X-avier

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:47:42 PM

Again we are talking about the same thing several times!!!Crypto industry is not supported by any state in the world, and the more it is popular,the more we hear that it is the end and it is a bubble! Don't listen to anyone and play your game and everything will be fine. Many expect easy and fast income, but most people lose their money because they don't even study this market and technology, they just listen to the opinion of the crowd!

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
IlfarIldarovich

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:54:42 PM

Many people don't have the patience . I think that all cryptocurrency is a technology of the future, now it is very young, so any news and it goes up or down , but over time everything stabilizes
ceyceyki

Activity: 126

Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:17:55 PM

When price of bitcoin goes down, they start to talk about bitcoin is dead. After big corrections we see new All Time High. Then they say bitcoin is a balloon. Its a vicious circle. I know it is annoying but do whatever you want, you will hear same things.

Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:32:00 PM

When price of bitcoin goes down, they start to talk about bitcoin is dead. After big corrections we see new All Time High. Then they say bitcoin is a balloon. Its a vicious circle. I know it is annoying but do whatever you want, you will hear same things.
You spoke my mind. There will always be haters no matter what and it would be in our best interest to simply ignore them since arguing with them will not get us anywhere. I have been dealing with haters and scammers in the crypto world for a long time now and I feel this is the most effective and efficient way to deal with them. The supporters of Bitcoin will always outnumber the haters no matter what and that is all that matters at the end of the day which is why I urge everyone not to pay attention to the haters and simply ignore them.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:36:10 PM

Even the ones asking these questions have a strain of faith in the coin, specially the ones invested in it. The others, well, there regret gets momentary relief.
muhammedb

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:37:49 PM

yes its not a good ideal using those kind for world on bitcoin public groups, because many people invested all there money in this currency using those kind of worlds like (bitcoin is dead or will bitcoin ever raise again) will be hotting them especially to those new investor, so will need to speak positively.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:42:09 PM

Forget about those people who are talking to you that way. They know nothing about cryptocurrency and they are all talk. They want not only you but majority to get out of it quickly so that they can spread panic and fear to all the holders. And by just lurking to different boards and sections of this forum you can see many posts that are talking that way.
and most of thay users are trolls,that no other intentions but to make panic for the holders to sell for the market to drop.so when the price goes down on their target value.they will buy more coins and wait for growth and boom.instant money this person has no heart for others but only for themelves.
That's how they are working because they know nothing and they really just want to spread FUD to the community in able to make those little investors in panic. People like those are really existing and they are adding the impact from those whales that are also doing something to make the price lower and give wrong info to the world. Its not only "this" person but they "these" people, group or organization are only thinking about themselves and allocating time just to bring bad news.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 11:06:19 PM

All this trash talk about the system has been a cancer from the start. This sickness has spread throughout the board trying to break down the spirit of every functioning member. And if we are weak and so easily influenced by negativity, then we would most probably break down and crumble. We must teach ourselves to be aggressive towards these "elements" so as not to be influenced by them.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: