Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:46:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop Asking if Bitcoin is Dead  (Read 1314 times)
Zandra

Activity: 418
Merit: 100

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:51:38 AM

Some people are unmindful of spreading bad report about crypto based on speculation and rumors they get somewhere, without thinking if its true or not. We should be careful and screen everything before we accept it, just because bitcoin is this and that does not mean its nothing or it became useless.. bitcoin will not be easily be dead or ceased off course people behind it will not allow it to happen.
Of course. people will not easily mention dead bitcoin. unless they want to make falling bitcoin prices and take a chance to buy at a bargain price

Most of the people in the Crypto World if the bitcoin was dropping her price they thinking it's going to end or die, but most of them is a beginner in CryptoCurrency and didn't know about the bitcoin price is fluctuations.
miss.M

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:04:55 AM

Those asking that question is those who has no faith in bitcoin, they are the one who do not understand the real bitcoin. But some of them are just asking to have a question in thread even they asked it so many times.

BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 04:38:08 AM

the idiots who keep on asking whether bitcoin is dead, don't care about the answer of it. what they want is to create panic among people so that they can buy more bitcoin themselves.
also there are other types of idiots who call bitcoin dead to advertise their shitcoins during their pumps.

don't take any of them seriously, just watch their desperate attempts and laugh Cheesy

--looking for signature--
MasterMoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:43:03 AM

his is totally FUD,  Many new traders crypto just makes them mad, I believe the time will be silence fake news. i think for bitcointalk members will be no problem wht the questions. It is not FUD but is a show of lack of knowledge of bitcoin.

They asking that because they don't really what Bitcoin is they only knew about Bitcoin is they will earn money by investing on it without doing their search about blockchain technology and cryptocurrency that's why when Bitcoins was going down for it's correction they saying Bitcoin is dead, scammed or a bubble.
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:03:17 AM

Many questions like that and I think it's a question that does not have a message that motivates crypto price increases. and I prefer to ask questions such as about developing technological skills or successful steps in the crypto world and I think it's better to ask questions about crypto development that will have a positive effect on bitcoin price movements.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Kallipso

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:13:19 AM

On one hand it is comical on the other had annoying.
All the people that the last month have come out of the woodwork asking about bitcoin, ethereum and ripple are now blowing me up asking me if I get out before it was too late....lol
I think people deliberately raise panic so that the market fails and they bought coins. One should not listen to such people, there is some truth in their words but just enough to agree and do the opposite.
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:37:49 AM

All the people that the last month have come out of the woodwork asking about bitcoin, ethereum and ripple are now blowing me up asking me if I get out before it was too late....lol
I think people deliberately raise panic so that the market fails and they bought coins. One should not listen to such people, there is some truth in their words but just enough to agree and do the opposite.

Those people loves to troll and loves to see people dumping their coins which can make the market worse, is too dumb. So people should know what news to absorb and which is just a shit. Those who are saying bitcoin is dead are the one who's dead long time ago for not believing its capabilities and sooner will post here and saying he missed the train and his late for the party, and that's so pathetic.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
krayzie32

Activity: 479
Merit: 250

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:22:16 AM

i totally agree with you. there are too many FUDers in the market. Instead of researching and understanding about crypto and its technology, they just ask everywhere. Although there are still many arguments about crypto but this is your chance. If everything is clear, you do not have chance to get profit because all people have invested and hold coins.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
idioma1

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:35:57 AM

Agree. But it seems they just want smb to confirm and calm down them that everything will back to normal
Ariess

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:40:43 AM

I think, if someone newbie asks like this.
most likely this is a deliberate created with some that he planned.
I myself am sick of reading every question like this. yes we know all this to make the beginners to panic.
ptolimeus

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:06:04 PM

I myself am sick of reading every question like this. yes we know all this to make the beginners to panic.
Just the whole market is red, bitcoin is constantly declining, it causes depression in people. That's why everyone is constantly talking about the death of bitcoin, especially new people often say about it. I bet that as soon as another wave of growth begins, talk of the death of bitcoin will stop immediately.  Cheesy
pergola

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:50:40 PM

Just the whole market is red, bitcoin is constantly declining, it causes depression in people. That's why everyone is constantly talking about the death of bitcoin, especially new people often say about it. I bet that as soon as another wave of growth begins, talk of the death of bitcoin will stop immediately.  Cheesy
The long fall of the crypto currency has a very strong effect on people. Even I have signs of depression. The red market is very hard on people, especially those who do not have enough money to wait for the start of the market recovery. That's why people start talking about the fact that bitcoin is dead.

Wipangga

Activity: 600

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:01:32 AM

now the bitcoin price is cheaply indicating bitcoin is not dead, and you should not be afraid to invest now because in the coming months the price will rise again, this time is actually your chance to buy as much bitcoin as possible.
tayogpanganiban

Activity: 235

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:12:20 AM

Just ignore people what they talking that bitcoin is dead,yes the price is declining but it doesn't mean bitcoin is dead.I think bitcoin will recover this ciming months.Let's all hope for the best.

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
er]
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:18:47 AM

In fact it is freedom of speech, anyway for what we believe words that may not quite understand crypto, if only for reasons of bitcoin or ethereum prices decreased large enough they may not know the price of bitcoin and ethereum when first appeared.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
xiaoxz

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:18:51 AM

Yes, I think it's foolish to ask if Bitcoin will die.
I believe that Bitcoin will not die, and that his path will develop very well in the future.
Of course, this time have to became long, it may be a few years later.
bonifacioB

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:06:51 AM

Forget about those people who are talking to you that way. They know nothing about cryptocurrency and they are all talk. They want not only you but majority to get out of it quickly so that they can spread panic and fear to all the holders. And by just lurking to different boards and sections of this forum you can see many posts that are talking that way.

Yes! I agree for that, people could tell you about that was not have idea the world of crypto.
MasterMoon

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:35:41 AM

Yes, I think it's foolish to ask if Bitcoin will die.
I believe that Bitcoin will not die, and that his path will develop very well in the future.
Of course, this time have to became long, it may be a few years later.
Yes and I don't know why many people here asking a lot about that question. They joined cryptocurrency even they don't have any idea what is. They've bought cryptocurrency even not doing their own search and right now when Bitcoin is completing the 70% correction they panicking like the end of the world.
rurubot

Activity: 171

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:29:53 AM

Those who always ask if bitcoin is dead are either newbie or those who really want to make sure because they have something bigger to lose. I know these kind of questions make us tired reading all over again and again, but if it can make someone feel secured, why not give them the proper information they ask? About those who just want to spread panic, just stop it guys.

(ಥ_ಥ) I AM STILL (ಥ_ಥ)
 (´・ω・`)LOOKING FOR( ˘•ω•˘ )
d(=^・ω・^=)b RIGHT BOUNTYd(=^・ω・^=)b
Zanetti83

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:40:16 AM

Agreed.
People with lack of information and believes in the tech will just looking at this with one view, fast profits.
And they will just bring negative comment since they really don't have much faith and information needed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: