Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:40:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 [204] 205 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [IPVO] [Multiple Exchanges] Neo & Bee - LMB Holdings  (Read 658493 times)
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 04:50:46 PM

he pay for ads but not for employees?
explain me more

Ads are bought & paid for in advance.  Also, consider the cost of the ad you're referencing and compare it to the salaries of the staff.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thekekk

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 05:12:35 PM

explain me more

Ads are bought & paid for in advance.  Also, consider the cost of the ad you're referencing and compare it to the salaries of the staff.

lol is getting fun i can't stop exposing your lies.
ADS are paid monthly there 1k/month we have new month now.

BTC: 1AqwCAprjKRniThdxvCDx1TMPUYsqd8ig7
EAC: eYqPmqv3AiB12Z5b2MMpNm1vXtVPnp5PPX
e-token: e4ViTyRpJF9whLiKtLaAranijfeoTrww4u
btcapples

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 05:18:21 PM

explain me more

lol is getting fun i can't stop exposing your lies.
ADS are paid monthly there 1k/month we have new month now.

https://i.imgur.com/7y4DRIQ.png

Are you aware maybe he paid for the advertising on maybe... the 15th of the month?
NotLambchop

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 05:20:33 PM

Lol, are you suggesting that the the entire staff of NeoBee draws less than 1000 euros in salary?  I guess the staff, in its entirety, is the night cleaning lady Cheesy

@btcapples:  Those are the prices that you or I would pay, walking in off the street.  A PR firm *NEGOTIATES* contracts, with multiple bidders, paying a fraction of street price.
The PR firm also sells the complete package to the client all at once, a campaign, not "Yo, Danny, you wana spring for another month of this banner ad?"

Amazing how many things must be explained to thekekk/Herp.
cd3142

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 09:40:48 PM

Can I ask that people leave others out of this.

This is about Danny.

Leave others alone, his family, fiancé, and her family.

It is very stressful as an extended family member reading this and seeing that it could affect others.

I am worried for my family and that is what I care about.

Please just harass Danny about this issue as he made this mess, no one else.
source101

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 09:58:13 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2014, 02:32:23 AM by Maged

I know I have mention his fiancé but she has been dragged into this. cd has a point danny dug his hole.

Alas another business day and no official statement. What is going on. If the latest about unpaid employees is true, his is a new twist in the story. Others are urging him to stay away but he owes it to the people he took money from an explanation, then people who gave thousands to those who gave hundreds. It is the morally correct thing to do, explain what is going and answer the questions.

When are you coming back?
When is the statement coming out?
What plan do you have to counteract the falling price?
Why was trading put on hold?
Those are just the beginning I would think.
NanoAkron

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 10:32:03 PM

This is about Danny.

It is very stressful as an extended family member reading this and seeing that it could affect others.

'He made this mess'. What mess? This company isn't even 3 months old yet here come the chicken littles proclaiming the sky is falling.

Only in bitcoin land is this even remotely acceptable.

Go put your money in a pharmaceutical startup, or an energy startup, or a food startup and just see how much contact you get from them in the first 3 months. Jack shit! Expecially not if you're a small potatoes 'but I've got 100 shares, I deserve to be answered' type of investor.

Only in bitcoin land do tiny investors think they deserve immediate answers and daily cuddles. Stop trying to choke this business before it's even off the ground.
Herp

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 10:35:08 PM

This is about Danny.

'He made this mess'. What mess? This company isn't even 3 months old yet here come the chicken littles proclaiming the sky is falling.

Go put your money in a pharmaceutical startup, or an energy startup, or a food startup and just see how much contact you get from them in the first 3 months. Jack shit! Expecially not if you're a small potatoes 'but I've got 100 shares, I deserve to be answered' type of investor.

Only in bitcoin land do tiny investors think they deserve immediate answers and daily cuddles. Stop trying to choke this business before it's even off the ground.

+1 very well said. My thoughts exactly.

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

cd3142

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 10:42:55 PM

To make things clear.

I am a family member of his fiancé's

I am worried for her.

Please leave her and her name out of this.

This is all I ask.

I do not care about anything else just her and her wellbeing.
NanoAkron

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 10:45:21 PM

To make things clear.

I am a family member of his fiancé's

I am worried for her.

Please leave her and her name out of this.

This is all I ask.

I do not care about anything else just her and her wellbeing.

Yeah, don't believe you. An extended family connection of Danny's would stand to profit or at least see someone they love profit greatly from this business. Therefore asking the forum to harass Danny stinks of bullshit.
cd3142

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 11:02:11 PM

Please just leave others out of it.
I am his fiancé's cousin.
I have zero financial gain in this at all.
I am worried for her.
All I am saying is leave her out of it and keep it on the right person.
The person who started this.
Please.

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 11:16:33 PM

This is about Danny.

You guys keep saying this but it isn't even remotely true. they aren't asking Bill gates why he bought the expensive coffee for his office.

They are asking for financial reports that are late according to a self imposed deadline.

They are asking for an official statement on why share trading was stopped.

They are asking for a reason why nothing has happened since the branch opened when they were told for months that this was going to be the start of things happening.

All 3 of these things individual are major issues, whether the company is 1 day old or 1 million days old, whether they are leaking money or swimming in it, never mind all 3 happening at once.
Herp

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 11:24:15 PM

@cd3142 @Phildo

Why do your posts have identical text formatting?

Regardless, you're making stuff up as you go along, mixing truth with fiction. You can't provide anything solid except daydreaming Schadenfreude fantasies.

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

okaynow

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

PGP 9CB0902E

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 11:33:30 PM

@cd3142 @Phildo

Priceless.

@Phildo, there have been very few actual & reasonable questions posted here in the past few days,
without the motive to spread FUD, any of which could be answered simply by picking up a phone.

Anyone serious about either investing in this, or worried has already done so.

_EDIT: To clarify, i do not mean your question has bad intentions.
I mean that it is pointless for anyone serious to expect daily posts and personal updates via pm in here on every issue raised,
real or imaginary.

1PeecNu1J8VNKpgR13nasMZWLcMZrwNJfc
NotLambchop

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 11:33:46 PM

@cd3142 @Phildo

Regardless, you're making stuff up as you go along, mixing truth with fiction. You can't provide anything solid except daydreaming Schadenfreude fantasies.

They're using the same Olivetti typer.  Duh!
NotLambchop

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 11:38:50 PM

without the motive to spread FUD, any of which could be answered simply by picking up a phone.

Many people, including local news agencies, have attempted to do just that.  And failed.  (Sorry for Google Translate -- here's the link to the original: http://www.newsit.com.cy/default.php?pname=Article&art_id=134250&catid=31 … )

...issue official announcements, the staff is the same and confused, not unable to give clear answers. The newsit.com.cy, in his attempt to communicate repeatedly with someone responsible to the company, no one came to the phone, nor returned our calls, although we complete our data, while begging for explanations publications which brought the company to treat problems. About the "Politika" and rely on a delay in staff salaries, while great concern expressed by partners and suppliers to the company's financial obligations and unfinished business. ...
Darkstone2

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 01:17:18 AM

This is about Danny.

^^ If you think for one second that this is an actual extended family member, then I have a piece of land to sell you on Easter Island.
I fail to see how it is relevant if this is an actual family member or not.

@Phildo, there have been very few actual & reasonable questions posted here in the past few days,

Anyone serious about either investing in this, or worried has already done so.
Quite possibly so. But in that case, why is there nobody in this thread that has asked NeoBee about the late financial report? If google decides to 'forget' their quarterly financial statement, hell would break loose.

I find it odd that there are now actual, confirmed, issues (NeoBee being late with their promised financial report) rather than something that could be best described as rumors. And certain people in this thread continue to make fun of users with low post count or questionable motives. What's the point of that, really?
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 03:06:33 AM

@cd3142 @Phildo

I will not use the enter key as much this time to distract you from me being the same person as cd12345

I have not provided any fiction.

The financial reports do not exist. There has been no statement on shares being frozen on havelock. There has been little to no public progress since the branch opened. These are all facts.

Okaynow, these are not daily reports or personal updates. These are (or should be) very important things that NEED to be addressed if you have any money tied up into this thing, because they are important.

if you think the stories about Danny running are full of shit, ignore them, but you there are serious issues that should have been addressed a long time ago.
ex-trader

Activity: 298

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 07:18:33 AM

Those people people who say that Neo should be left alone as it's new, in the same way as a real world start-up are mis-guided.

The reason that the Bitcoin world does need to be on top of securities all the time it that a large percentage of them have proven to end up being either fraud, scams or very poorly executed.

When was the last time you saw a fund-raise from a company on Nasdaq where the staff were not properly identified, the professional advisors undisclosed or where the founder ran away with the money. This is true for a huge amount of Bitcoin securities. Concerns are legitimate.
Juststatingfacts

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 07:37:35 AM

Disgusting that Danny's girlfriends family are being brought into this !!!!! Adding the bar address that has nothing to do with Danny is pure evil, angry investors needing to sit there anger should not be directed to some innocent woman who knows nothing of any of this !

This is Dannys issue and Danny's issue only,his girlfriend or her family knew nothing of any if this

The bar you printed has nothing do with Danny that thread should be deleted involving innocent businesses and people is just nasty

Pages: « 1 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 [204] 205 »
  Print  

Jump to: