Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:57:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [IPVO] [Multiple Exchanges] Neo & Bee - LMB Holdings  (Read 658493 times)
talktopab

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 03:07:42 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2014, 06:13:21 AM by talktopab

If you've got 1 coin under your username, no one is listening. You can thank bitcointalk for that.

I agree +1

I got into bitcoin recently and always supported Neo (can read my last posts not only here but all in bitcointalk. that will give you a better idea than the 1 coin below the name, no?). If this is the welcome from senior or early adopters you are not really supporting more in.

Edit: At least two Neo investors knew about it after I introduced them to it.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
talktopab

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 12:33:54 AM

Hello Danny, Neo team. I know you just opened the first brunch but, how is the expansion going? I found this article ("Cue The Bit-Peso – Unbanked And Potentially Bitcoined" http://bitcoinmagazine.com/10769/cue-bit-peso-unbanked-potentially-bitcoined/) and made me think that there are great possibilities for the unbanked with Neo. With the infrastructure it is creating can really gain that market with some advantage. Remittance can also be a great deal. I am sure you have thought about this, is just that I feel bitcoin is moving so fast that, even though you said the cake is too big, fast movement is required. I am not an entrepreneur neither know of business strategy, is just a feeling. Are you hiring new people to look for those possibilities? I think this wouldn’t be a bad investment. I am aware there is Neo & Bee Kenya. Latin America and Asia will be worth looking into too.
seanneko

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 01:23:50 AM

P.S. For a company that would launch a "payment network to compete the current credit cards and money transmission businesses", your website is not that impressive (to say it very very politely)! You have to make a significant upgrade.

This is one of the main reasons why I decided not to invest. I do not have much confidence in a company who are trying to build a revolutionary new payment system based on cryptocurrency when their website is not only broken, but also looks like it came straight out of 1995. It makes me  question the level of technical expertise they have working for them.
talktopab

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 01:32:52 AM

P.S. For a company that would launch a "payment network to compete the current credit cards and money transmission businesses", your website is not that impressive (to say it very very politely)! You have to make a significant upgrade.

This is one of the main reasons why I decided not to invest. I do not have much confidence in a company who are trying to build a revolutionary new payment system based on cryptocurrency when their website is not only broken, but also looks like it came straight out of 1995. It makes me  question the level of technical expertise they have working for them.

TAT, this member has three coins below his/her name. Do you care now? Instead of taking comments as offensive and ignore them you could look at them from a constructive point of view. We are investors and as such want the best for our investment. More than that, many here believe Neo can be a game changer for bitcoin and this is a strong reason to invest into it, at least for me.

Note: there is a large difference between the trolls and the constructive manner of the investors/commenters in this thread when commenting. I hope you look more into that difference than the amount of coins below our name.

creekbore

Activity: 210

Lazy, cynical and insolent since 1968

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 03:27:43 AM

TAT, this member has three coins below his/her name. Do you care now? Instead of taking comments as offensive and ignore them you could look at them from a constructive point of view. We are investors and as such want the best for our investment. More than that, many here believe Neo can be a game changer for bitcoin and this is a strong reason to invest into it, at least for me.

Note: there is a large difference between the trolls and the constructive manner of the investors/commenters in this thread when commenting. I hope you look more into that difference than the amount of coins below our name.

I fail to see what the issue is with the website; you can't please all the people all the time and as usual there are some dissenting voices here who always seems to know better. 

Perhaps if you are such experts you could make a list of the specific issues (ie rather than opinion) and what you think the solution should be. 

You should also keep in mind Neo's current market - so, I'm presuming you will have done lots of market research with regard to Cypriot values, attitudes and behaviours? 

With regard to the 1995 comment - you weren't around in 1995, if you think that is what websites looked like then (think tables and static images).

"Markets always move in the direction to hurt the most investors." AnonyMint
"Market depth is meaningless" AdamstgBit
talktopab

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 03:43:19 AM

I fail to see what the issue is with the website; you can't please all the people all the time and as usual there are some dissenting voices here who always seems to know better. 

Perhaps if you are such experts you could make a list of the specific issues (ie rather than opinion) and what you think the solution should be. 

You should also keep in mind Neo's current market - so, I'm presuming you will have done lots of market research with regard to Cypriot values, attitudes and behaviours? 

With regard to the 1995 comment - you weren't around in 1995, if you think that is what websites looked like then (think tables and static images).

creekbore, you are completely right. Your words made me think twice. I just wanted to make observations on things that could influence potential customers.

"Perhaps if you are such experts you could make a list of the specific issues (ie rather than opinion) and what you think the solution should be." This will be the first way to go about suggestions!

Clarification: I did not meant website look like when in 1995. I felt somehow unfair TAT indicators to valuate comments from participants in this thread and point out it wasn't only me (just one coin under my name) thinking similar about Neo website.
creekbore

Activity: 210

Lazy, cynical and insolent since 1968

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 04:10:38 AM

creekbore, you are completely right. Your words made me think twice. I just wanted to make observations on things that could influence potential customers.

"Perhaps if you are such experts you could make a list of the specific issues (ie rather than opinion) and what you think the solution should be." This will be the first way to go about suggestions!

Clarification: I did not meant website look like when in 1995. I felt somehow unfair TAT indicators to valuate comments from participants in this thread and point out it wasn't only me (just one coin under my name) thinking similar about Neo website.

Thanks for the thoughtful response. 

It is very easy to be critical, much harder to be constructive -- yet we all enjoy reading criticism (music, film, etc)...it is so much more entertaining.  You must remember TAT/Neo etc have spent a lot of time here listening to criticism first that that they were scammers, then were doing it wrong, then etc etc. 

They've just launched the world's first BTC bank...I imagine they are exhausted and fed up with the constant harping.

Perhaps the issue with the site stems from Neo&Bees corporate palatte, which as a designer I wouldn't have gone with (black and yellow is a common combination within the natural world to signify danger).  However, I trust Danny and his team have done the MR and at this point I am more than happy to go sit on my N&B investment and trust them to make the right calls.

"Markets always move in the direction to hurt the most investors." AnonyMint
"Market depth is meaningless" AdamstgBit
bitcoin.newsfeed

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 07:30:41 AM

Hmmm so on what are you working on now? When we'll receive end of the IPVO summary? Updated prospectus? Any news from easycoin? Merchants? Are you proceeding deposits in NEO now, or still waiting ? Seems like buzz is over, no tweet from #whoisneo or #NeoandBee for 5 days Tongue

... Question Everything, Believe Nothing ...
Fabrizio89

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 01:58:59 PM

Neo&Bee was mentioned on Keiser Report.
http://rt.com/shows/keiser-report/episode-570-max-keiser-602/ @ 16.30 with Tuur Demeester.
Fabrizio89

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 07:31:24 AM

Did anyone open an account yet or are they still too unconfident given the recent fluctuations?

It would be nice if someone from Cyprus could give us a perspective of how the population is reacting in this first operational days, and I don't mean just the Neo impact from media exposure, it's more about a sociological comprehension of a country with such a particular background.
QuanSushi

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 10:31:14 AM

I thought Neo would let their customers fix the euro amount in their acc, so there is no risk for the user.
Herp

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 11:08:26 AM

This is one of the main reasons why I decided not to invest. I do not have much confidence in a company who are trying to build a revolutionary new payment system based on cryptocurrency when their website is not only broken, but also looks like it came straight out of 1995. It makes me  question the level of technical expertise they have working for them.

It was bad decision not to invest if you ask me. The website is functional, though, perhaps not fitting a western esthetic. It was created by Cypriot webdesign company. I think it was part of Neo's plan to hire and use local workforce only.

Keep in mind this website is meant for Cypriots who Danny said are not very internet savvy. You have to compare the design of this website with other Cypriotic websites for an apples to apples comparison.

I'm pretty sure this website is best of breed when it comes to Cypriot websites and that's what matters. Be sure website design will improve once Neo expands beyond Cyprus.

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

Skoutz

Activity: 109

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 01:02:32 PM

This is one of the main reasons why I decided not to invest. I do not have much confidence in a company who are trying to build a revolutionary new payment system based on cryptocurrency when their website is not only broken, but also looks like it came straight out of 1995. It makes me  question the level of technical expertise they have working for them.

It was bad decision not to invest if you ask me. The website is functional, though, perhaps not fitting a western esthetic. It was created by Cypriot webdesign company. I think it was part of Neo's plan to hire and use local workforce only.

Keep in mind this website is meant for Cypriots who Danny said are not very internet savvy. You have to compare the design of this website with other Cypriotic websites for an apples to apples comparison.

I'm pretty sure this website is best of breed when it comes to Cypriot websites and that's what matters. Be sure website design will improve once Neo expands beyond Cyprus.

I confirm the website is good for Cypriot standards.
Regenmacher

Activity: 101

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 04:05:47 PM

From the Activemining thread (https://109.201.133.195/index.php?topic=297503.4220;topicseen):

The more I read about Bitfunder the more I believe Ukyo is a scumbag scammer and I really hope getting involved with this guy won't damage the image of Neo.

If I held the same views on Ukyo, would I be getting involved? Certainly not! (...)

Its very easy to throw mud based on limited information, there is a valid reason as to why this information cannot be made public, at this moment in time, but that will change. (...)

I have also made it known that anyone pursuing legal action should contact me personally or through their legal representative, if they want to save themselves a lot of time, effort and money.

Any Updates?
trcwhale

Activity: 84
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 08:25:43 PM

Guys,

I live in Cyprus. I heard about Neo & Bee but never paid much attention. I am in payment industry and I can investigate them if anybody wants.

I am curious to find out who they are and how they are doing.

Let me know and I will do a full report about them.

Fabrizio89

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 08:29:10 PM

Guys,

I live in Cyprus. I heard about Neo & Bee but never paid much attention. I am in payment industry and I can investigate for them if anybody wants.

Hello. This is the CEO https://twitter.com/BtcDanny I'm sure he will be happy to hear of your interest.
If you can help us have a better understanding of the situation in Cyprus, what challenges they will face and so on, we will be happy to hear from you.
trcwhale

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 08:32:56 PM

Guys,

I live in Cyprus. I heard about Neo & Bee but never paid much attention. I am in payment industry and I can investigate for them if anybody wants.

Hello. This is the CEO https://twitter.com/BtcDanny I'm sure he will be happy to hear of your interest.
If you can help us have a better understanding of the situation in Cyprus, what challenges they will face and so on, we will be happy to hear from you.

To be honest i am in very close contact with JCC but i am not JCC competitor or do I work for them.
bluebudgie

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 08:38:32 PM

Guys,

I can investigate for them if anybody wants. Let me know and I will do a full report about them.

Why do you have to wait for someone to give you the "yes" before you start?
trcwhale

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 08:59:42 PM

Guys,

I can investigate for them if anybody wants. Let me know and I will do a full report about them.

Why do you have to wait for someone to give you the "yes" before you start?

Nah just interest from the community that's all.

NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 09:23:19 PM

Back on topic:

1.  What has changed after the "branch opening" on the 24th? 
2.  Does anyone have a NeoBee account?
3.  Are there live ATMs?
4.  Did any money, crypto or otherwise, change hands?
5. Did cryptocyprus make any announcements since the promise to "make full update tomorrow" on Feb 25?  Perhaps teh mods accidentally his posts?
thx.
Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »
  Print  

Jump to: