Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 01:00:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why it is so hard to understand a Women?  (Read 1117 times)
prospect 20

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:28:59 AM

Yes ! Woman can change easily due to there nature,they are fickle but will should appreciate them everyday and cares for them.when woman discovered these ,they love you more than your expectation. Woman are the sweet of the world.Friend let know your own opinion.
raizhur19

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:40:46 AM

I don't know why this is so hard! I am dating a girl for almost three years. But still, I could not able to understand her fully. We often end up in a fight  Sad 
Guys is there anyway, that I can understand her emotions? Or how can I make her feel like that, I want to understand her... Help me guys...

Dude we can never ever fully understand women, they can transform in an instant (physically and mentally lol). Loving her is one thing but to fully accept her for what she is as a whole is in another higher level. If it really dont work out with the two of you, maybe you just want/seeking different things that the other doesnt have.
vanslyien

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:36:53 AM

Actually, it is quite easy... Be illogical and unreasonable from time to time and eventually you will get to know how a women think.  Smiley But, if you always and understand, pleased the way she like it your relationship will not last. Some people hear what they want to hear, see what they want to see. We have different personalities, in the end what matter is the goodness for the both of you. Give and take.
UNOE

Activity: 791
Merit: 271

This is personal

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:03:59 AM

I don't know why this is so hard! I am dating a girl for almost three years. But still, I could not able to understand her fully. We often end up in a fight  Sad 
Guys is there anyway, that I can understand her emotions? Or how can I make her feel like that, I want to understand her... Help me guys...

Run away or be pleasant when she on her period. Buy her flower. Basiclly you need to pardon me for these words eat shit to make her happy. In time to time buy her something,make something that she appreciates and you will be happiest man on the planet. Cool

crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1275

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 06:20:56 AM

You don't have to understand or figure everything out and why is she that complicated. Maybe you just have to listen to what she's saying or what she's not saying. Like observe her actions and analyze but don't dwell in too much. All you have to do is be there. You can also talk to her about how you feel, and let her know that you're in it for the long run and that you would love to understand her.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
PrimeauxETH

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:19:32 PM

Women are complex beings and it is always hard to understand them. predicting their emotions are very difficult. I have asked a lot of people to help me unders
shinchan123

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:52:53 PM

I have to disagree with the OP, not all women are hard to understand. As a counter-argument, women can say the same thing for men. The opposite sex are often misunderstood because we are mentally different because of our gender difference. The best way to understand the opposite sex is by empathy and accepting things are the way they are. There are a million things we would never understand about women because of gender difference, which I think makes relationships with them even more fun and exciting.
suyanico

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:40:10 PM

Be a good listener to her when she speaks to you, give her the maximum attention you can give to her, try to accept  heartily from a woman who is close to you. And when you fighting, must remember that woman are never wrong, even if they are wrong usually they will blaming you, that's the nature of woman.
Jikalau

Activity: 241

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:40:30 PM

Women are complex beings and it is always hard to understand them. predicting their emotions are very difficult. I have asked a lot of people to help me unders
it is difficult to understand women. because everything they want depends on their mood / feelings, different from men who always use logic. but believe me dev, behind the success of a man there must be a great woman behind him.
because women who really love us are always there when we like and sorrow. although difficult to understand but you and he can complement each other's advantages and disadvantages.
yupek

Activity: 134

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:59:46 PM

women have an unstable mood that resulted in a sense of belonging to a woman changeable. sometimes they can be good as an angel. sometimes they can be cruel more than demons. but we are lucky to be with them Wink
Nati.Curiosa

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:14:22 PM

May I just tell you as a woman that it's a matter of education and experience. Try the book "Men from Mars, Women from Venice". It taught me a lot about men and explained a lot about female minds so now I know how to explain it to people. That way you will see your mistakes and will understand her better.
But firstly, go ahead and ask her the same question)
qwertylolxd

Activity: 322
Merit: 31

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:05:17 PM

Because they differ from us badly think logically, so we are more difficult to communicate with them and it is easier with each other.
joelou

Activity: 207

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:08:08 PM

Sometimes we need to listen to each  side but we must need to listen to what women inside and if sometimes  its so difficult to understand women. Because of feelings and mood.
Deamindit

Activity: 89

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:18:07 PM

Women are materialistic no matter how much ever they want to deny it. Whenever you are failing to understand her, buy her something, something that she loves
yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:39:58 PM

Well, women are very complex creatures.  We have a lot of organs and hormones than men, a lot of processes go on within our systems and this affects our way of thinking, leading to mood swings and others, lol

Anonaneadone

Activity: 263

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:26:56 PM

i also do not understand girl at first but you? 3 years but still do not know how she feels and she acts is very wrong. you did not care how they feel. if you want to understand a girl. you must need to care for them. like you are giving to your mother. think that girls has a very small patient. if you know that they feel of losing it. you must buy them a food. this is what i do often. and if your girl wants something. you must surprise them, because they like surprises.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram   facebook   TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:07:05 PM

Us women are difficult to understand. We have certain behaviors that can be hard to explain and we can become unpredictable. There is no need for you to understand us. What you need to do is to be more sensitive about the things. During our red days, try to understand our frustrations rather than being annoyed or irate. We hate to say this but the more attention a person gave to us, to me we feel loved. Again, no need to understand us, just be more sensitive.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
September11Myth

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:03:56 PM

It takes time for men to understand women (and vice versa too) because men believe that women should think like men. Once you overcome this bias, you are one step closer to try to understand women.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Seva Roi

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:11:56 PM

It is very difficult to maintain a relationship .. But if indeed we have a good goal, then anything you expect from that relationship will end beautifully ,, the problem may be between us and our partner does not have the same vision, now to unify the vision it takes time, and most importantly we should be able to be patient, put aside the ego of each and most importantly there must be a relent, lest we put forward each other's ego ..
so roughly, hopefully useful ..

Thira

Activity: 92

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:55:16 PM

Difficult to understand a women because that is their nature they always making simple things complicated. Their frequent mood swings, especially during their menstruation period.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: