Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:16:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why it is so hard to understand a Women?  (Read 1106 times)
44_crypto

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:57:05 AM

Women is the power of the Almighty. Man and women are same we know. But women lead there life in different ways. They think for a while I think that's why we can't meet at a point with them. They are complicated as there mine. Always confused to take a decision. Somehow they are hopeless in a critical situation. I haven't get creativity to them. Always like to quarreling each others. That's why it's really hard to understand women.

Bul*sh*t. Possibilities to make decisions, and take a responsibility for them, don't depend on gender!!! I know the same number of males who are like a lost 5-year old child when they need to make some difficult decision. You dude, as well as many other people, use to mix gender, personal and cultural features. It is not a good habit:) If you want to make some smart comments, there are some psychologic books I would recommend you to read. For example "Brain S*x: The Real Difference Between Men and Women". This lecture is pretty old but still actual.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sharm2121

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:03:16 AM

I don't know why this is so hard! I am dating a girl for almost three years. But still, I could not able to understand her fully. We often end up in a fight  Sad 
Guys is there anyway, that I can understand her emotions? Or how can I make her feel like that, I want to understand her... Help me guys...

Maybe because shes tired of what your doing, what if change your style or attitude because maybe she wants something new with your relationship. Or better ask her whats her problem, why she is always mad at you. Your girlfriend will answer all your questions.

Pier7

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:26:53 AM

Understanding woman is not hard at all. When she talks to you about her problems, she don't need you advice or for you to solve her problems, all she need is someone who listen to her, to let her emotions out and breath a sigh of relief. Pay attention when she said she's fine so you don't have to ask that question.  Any feeling she have will pass. In reality, women are like the weather. You can’t ask them to rain. You can’t tell them not to storm. Because the more predictable they are, the less desirable they are. And so be it.
Poorman80

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

Globalcurrency -100% backed by gold

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:38:13 AM

I don't know why this is so hard! I am dating a girl for almost three years. But still, I could not able to understand her fully. We often end up in a fight  Sad 
Guys is there anyway, that I can understand her emotions? Or how can I make her feel like that, I want to understand her... Help me guys...

Just don't have to understand them totally, You only need to know what makes them happy and not. It is kind of hard to really get deep into their emotions because they are different from us who are male. There are so many things that they do like while we cannot agree. So to make it fair you need to understand her and explain somethings she might as well understand about you. It is easy to say but very hard to do. You can still do it. I know!

❏ GOLDEN CURRENCY
| First cash private money on blockchain |
▬▬▬▬[ 100% backed by gold ]▬▬▬▬
promalp

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:44:05 AM

Show you're incharge (non-negotiable) but respect and care for here.
johnlamar

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:23:01 PM

In my opinion, there is a difference between men and women, if women prefer feelings rather than logic, while men prefer logic rather than feeling. Simple tips from me to understand woman is sincere in loving woman, woman wants to be appreciated, patient to emotional woman, woman wants affection, understand that woman is different, woman wants more time, understand woman simply, woman wants deep expression, conscious that there is a great benefit when men are able to understand women, women sometimes want to be dominated and understand that women are different. Thank you may be useful  Wink
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:53:21 PM

Woman are just too emotional because it is their nature. For you to understand woman. you have to learn how to cope up with them despite of their weaknesses. You have to appreciate their strength as well as their efforts. What you need to do about their mood swings is just to pamper and comfort her and let her feel her importance.
lancelot0220

Activity: 116

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:40:44 PM

Why it is so hard to understand a women? because they are womens, we as a men, we have to give them an attention and understanding because women feelings are so sensitive, they need an love came from us. Give them much more time not just work and work, prove them that you are the one and the best boyfriend or husband even.
UzumakiSakuragi

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:16:09 PM

People live in the earth always hard to understand. But it is said understanding a women much harder. Maybe it because a women just not a woman rather she is mother, wife and having many other character. As a mother and wife she have to handle so many things, having so many things in mind and take decision over family. I think that's why it so hard to understand a women. Although I can say they are so much kind in heart and most loving people in the world.

True..they are wonderful.maybe because of great tasks they are carrying  why not instead of understand start loving..

Chederella26

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:43:52 PM

Maybe your forgetting anything that matters to her even in small thing it is matter to her. Remember everything they say or their complaint when you have a fight and understand that she did not mean if she said something that can hurt you. Be thoughtful and do not repeat to do things she not want.

██████████ ▌    GABROTECH.io    ▐ ██████████
DEMOCRATISE LOYALTY REWARDS USING BLOCKCHAIN
AmberStephenson

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:55:39 PM

It is hard to understand a women if you don't know why is she like, women is much more sensitive even a single thing you can make her happy or sad .Also women is more emotional you can make her cry even a little thing .Little things in women is very important to them a single effort is very memorable for them .
Lhanjhong

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:00:50 PM

It is hard to understand a women if you don't know her at all.The love and acceptance make them easy to understand.If you love her you will accept whatever mood swing she have.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:02:32 PM

Woman are just too emotional because it is their nature. For you to understand woman. you have to learn how to cope up with them despite of their weaknesses. You have to appreciate their strength as well as their efforts. What you need to do about their mood swings is just to pamper and comfort her and let her feel her importance.

You probably are just having a hard time coping with your woman dude. They're no different from men, they just tend to be dramatic at times which can also be the case for other men. You don't have to bend to everything she says but try to understand her needs because its different from yours

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
omarsir

Activity: 1022

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:10:31 PM

It's very difficult to say something what is so hard to understand a woman instead  of feeling her afterwards I thing about this question we can't understand a woman after trying hundred times and we came back with disappoint
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:41:53 PM

It would be hard for you to understand women if you can't cope up with their weaknesses. Instead of having that question in your mind, why don't you just try to appreciate her and make her happy. Your mom is also a woman and she has also weaknesses but despite of those shortcomings, she still managed to raise a person like you so you should realize that every woman plays a vital role in this world.
isaacobot

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:20:06 PM

my girlfriend just ranted for hrs for reasons not understandable by me, i just concluded she needed to get laid. so we did, and the ranting ended abruptly.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:24:34 PM

my girlfriend just ranted for hrs for reasons not understandable by me, i just concluded she needed to get laid. so we did, and the ranting ended abruptly.

Because you needed to take your dick out of her mouth  Wink
then maybe she can talk properly ..
innocent93
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:46:20 PM

Regarding girls, everything has to come naturaly. If you experience with her only fight and a tension relationship then you should split. There is no secret path to understand a woman, she is like every guy, she has good and bad days, the idear is to know how to speack with her.
Riverviwa

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:52:05 PM

It is difficult to understand the women as they are too intelligent.
James Backer

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:56:57 PM

Eve was created from the rib, from the bone .. that's all the women are like from the bone, stupid))
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: