Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:36:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why it is so hard to understand a Women?  (Read 1108 times)
shiki3226

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:31:28 PM

I think, what makes it harder to understand women is when men don't pay attention to what they have to say. Women already have non verbal ways of communicating only understood by them, but if men would learn to be more sensitive and learn to read between the lines by listening to what they have to say then I think that it would be easier to understand them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:45:54 PM

Women are generally not predictable,but if you study the psychology and development of personality,then you will understand what move women,namely emotions,and that if competently to give emotions can be absolutely any girl for yourself to plant and fall in love with!

paulwallyall

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 09:07:33 PM

I think people in general are very complex.

One of the best ways to understand people is to look at their upbringing. You can learn a ton about somebody just by knowing what sort of childhood they had and what their relationship was like with their family.

Especially for a significant other, I would seek to understand what her parents marriage is/was like. That should give you insight into how she does or does not want to be treated. It's possible that she wants a marriage/relationship that is similar to her parents. It's also possible she sees herself as completely different and seeks a different kind of spouse/relationship.
DukeCrypt

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:53:47 PM

I don't know why this is so hard! I am dating a girl for almost three years. But still, I could not able to understand her fully. We often end up in a fight  Sad 
Guys is there anyway, that I can understand her emotions? Or how can I make her feel like that, I want to understand her... Help me guys...

sometimes to understand a woman you need:

- learn to think like a woman;
- try to squeeze into her skin and take at least a little bit of her place;
- become a little medium in order to learn to recognize the signals that every woman generously sends to her beloved.
princess.tyche

Activity: 110
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:11:06 AM

Maybe that's because we as a woman are unique. And the guy wasn't sensitive enough to know what we want.
CaptainN3mo

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:43:11 AM

You have analyze the way she acts, its because their thoughts are constantly changing. They are totally diffirent to us, you have to be careful for the decissions you are about to make because their minds are so hard to understand.
farida_y323

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:56:12 AM

People live in the earth always hard to understand. But it is said understanding a women much harder. Maybe it because a women just not a woman rather she is mother, wife and having many other character. As a mother and wife she have to handle so many things, having so many things in mind and take decision over family. I think that's why it so hard to understand a women. Although I can say they are so much kind in heart and most loving people in the world.
sheetal_9811

Activity: 27
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:57:58 AM

hahhaha, its not hard at all, its just that you need to be a little patient with a girl and just understand her and she'll be all yours.
Gintron

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:04:29 AM

Once you understand that woman are emotional and not rational it is not complicated to understand them.
99% that woman do or say comes from the emotion the feel right now. So do not take things personal when they
are mad, instead try to understand what are they are trying to say to you. Just listen and ask questions it is that simple,
you won`t need a degree in nuclear physics to understand them.

Bitcore BTX - The Future Is Now | free BTX claiming for BTC holders + weekly airdrops + GPU mining
Bitcore F.A.Q.   |   BTX claiming + more info   |   ANN bitcointalk: open discussion   
segwit + bloom + 10 MB blocks + 2.5 min blocktime + only 400 MB blockchain! + Diff64_15 smooth algo
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:36:21 AM

I don't know why this is so hard! I am dating a girl for almost three years. But still, I could not able to understand her fully. We often end up in a fight  Sad 
Guys is there anyway, that I can understand her emotions? Or how can I make her feel like that, I want to understand her... Help me guys...

Women are special creations by God, they are special despite of their weaknesses. They are emotional and sensitive so we must treat them well. There are times that we might not understand them but we must let them feel their value and importance. Men's role in women's life is to understand and love them no matter what. Don't get man when they're mad, don't hurt them when they feel alone.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Mateo123

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:16:08 PM

It is not hard to understand a woman, It's just that women wants to be especially, she needs to be cared for, she needed to be understood and be loved. She is so vulnerable that you need to be gentle and be honest with her. She does things for attention.
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:32:29 PM

Why do you understand women? They are very often guided in their actions by emotions. They do not know why. You need to get pleasure from intercourse with a woman. Then her emotions to you will be only positive. If you try to make your woman happy then she will always reciprocate.
thrylos

Activity: 146

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:34:04 PM

That is how ladies are acting. The nature of being hard to understand is their inborn uniqueness and we as men are destined to understand them to make the life of opposite sex put into balance. So whatever attitude of your girl is you should understand her fully and it will be rewarding after all. If you truly treasure here and his love for you is real time will come that through your naturality act of love will receive honor from here and she will be change but not totally.  Grin
aroweyen

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:04:57 PM

No i dont think it is too difficult........You have to set your boundaries in relationship. If you really love her, You doesn’t come home from work with your head hung low. 

A women want nothing but a caring and loving husband !!!
mackhoy

Activity: 83

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:30:56 PM

Maybe because they are not given a chance to be understood. Women are so fragile that even their happiness comes from a little things. They know how to value every little things which men do not know how to do that is why sometimes women are being misunderstood
Ha1o8

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:47:58 PM

ooo women ... this is such a difficult question! To begin with, I advise you to agree to speak immediately without any hints. You have to say that you do not understand the clues. This may work
jmiro1

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:14:19 PM

Let me give you a tips, always pay your compliments for what kind of person she is,, highlight her good things and try not to mention her things that you don't like. Then you can politely ask her, she will describe her mind (don't interrupt her). You will be able to understand her inner feelings. And don't fight too often, your relationship might get spoiled.  Wish you all the best, good luck.
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:51:08 PM

Womens are strange creatures because they are shy to tell us about their thoughts and problems and always want more attention. Thats why it's looking stupid.

Sinkler336

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:08:21 PM

I think in order to understand them you need not to think about how to understand them and then everything will be fine .. lead to each of them their own approach because they are all different
8CommaClub

Activity: 118
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:22:52 PM

Women aren't complicated.

-They are passive aggressive.
-Plausible deniability
-DO NOT ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANYTHING. (This links to plausible deniability)
-Aren't deep or long term thinkers. (Ask a bitch , where you see yourself in 5 years , ages 18-30 , They will answer "IDK")
-80% emotions / 20% logic. (Also her logic is based on her emotional foundation)
-Fragile and weaker then men. (Biology proves this)
-Herd-Like Mentality. (Edward Bernays wrote a book called "Propaganda" where it shows women are EASILY manipulated)
-Opportunists / Takers / Users (Look at Government benefits programs) (Leftist etc)
-Go to weapons -> Emotional manipulation / Politicians / Simps / Politicians

You either love them or understand them. YOU CANT DO BOTH.

All you need to do to figure a bitch out.

Environment she was raised in , Subcultures she subscribes to , Her closest friends / 1st , 2nd , 3rd guy shes slept with and her relationships with her parents.

You're welcome.

1F8kqQx3eSwxbyoFvMYLtK4KBMMVJx3sjA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: