Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:33:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why it is so hard to understand a Women?  (Read 1108 times)
concatmedial5

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:48:11 PM

I am a woman myself. And sometimes I don’t even understand my self.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maerose_sun

Activity: 71

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:15:58 AM

Actually Women are different to think compare to Men. Men only think in one direction unlike women thinks the whole. Women evaluate the outcome on solving the problem but men thinking only how to solve the problem.
Chaaastity

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:02:22 AM

It is not that you can't understand a girl but you really don't want to. Boys are more complicated then girls to understand. They have a tendency to change their decisions and mood. Women aren't hard to understand, you are just having trouble understanding. Whatever girls do is easy to understand you just have to listen.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:36:41 AM

I am also asking myself why is it to hard to understand them,
The sudden mood swing they will get angry at you without reason,
Going to bite you out of nowhere being clingy and then going to be mad at you again.

timur-pol1

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:13:30 PM

I don't know why this is so hard! I am dating a girl for almost three years. But still, I could not able to understand her fully. We often end up in a fight  Sad 
Guys is there anyway, that I can understand her emotions? Or how can I make her feel like that, I want to understand her... Help me guys...
You are trying to come up with rules that apply to all women. No wonder you don't understand them. We women aren't stamped out of one mold at the factory. Nor do we come with instruction manuals.

One woman will say your're not a gentlemen if you kiss her. But this is not the same women who will say you're not a man if you don't kiss her.

You have to take each woman as an individual, reading the subtle signals you pick up from how she moves, talks, the expressions of her face, etc. This is what we women do when we date a man. There is not substitute for paying attention to the person you are with ... so start paying attention.
Gelap

Activity: 228

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:56:40 PM

I don't know why this is so hard! I am dating a girl for almost three years. But still, I could not able to understand her fully. We often end up in a fight  Sad 
Guys is there anyway, that I can understand her emotions? Or how can I make her feel like that, I want to understand her... Help me guys...
it is very difficult to understand women because women always use feelings in the face of everything, unlike the men who always use logic. if you want to memahaminnya cibalah to control the situation and conditions that occur at the time, if you can control the situation and conditions then you can certainly understand what the woman wants to you. Grin
Ikipepez

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:44:01 AM

because the behavior of a woman is sometimes not in accordance with his conscience.
agilebeast

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:30:03 AM

Women are troublesome creatures. It's difficult to understand women. They rather use their emotion than logic. But once they feel comfortable with you, it's just a matter of time for them to love you. That's why you should figure out what things that can make your date partner happy.
frillyblockG

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:36:23 PM

Women are the simplest creatures on Earth and you should know it.
Betheng10

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:04:58 PM

If there's a book of guidelines for that, it will be the best selling book  Grin

I told my wife to be transparent and open about her feelings even if it would lead to a fight. We both assured each other that it should end up fixed before we go to bed. So far it's working.

Once I remember she tried to give me a silent treatment and I just think of it as her PMS, she eventually said that I'm so insensitive. But then I remind her of our agreement.

Case closed!  Cool

knackergays8

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:43:34 PM

Not really. It is difficult only sometimes but not otherwise.
bitcoinblog

Activity: 496
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:46:13 PM

When there mensuration cycle are going on , there body is respond reverse of there nature.

That time u have to stay safe , rest all time they are loving and caring.

** FREE SPACE **
equestrianbucking

Activity: 81

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:03:42 PM

I guess it is not difficult to understand them at all, They are pretty simple.
rhana_

Activity: 124

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:26:14 AM

women choose to difficult to understand and understood to partner more sensitive and know the purpose of his heart, not to misunderstood the state of women if you don't want hated because women want very pampered
Roadarks02

Activity: 95

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:34:34 AM

I think i know how to understand, just when you with her be like her and i hope you will understand.

I don't agree that woman are hard to understand because it is depend upon the characteristic she has. Not all woman are hard to understand. Misunderstanding will occur if there is no patience and understanding.
criza

Activity: 574
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:03:47 AM

Personally, I do not think that women really are hard to understand. I mean, what makes them difficult to understand is because of their attitude towards a certain thing and how men perceived those attitude. Not because they are 'women'. Many people do stereotype that women are automatically hard to understand. But do we ask ourselves why they are like that? I think the reason lies in between both parties. It is not because of what they think that women are naturally difficult to understand. There are reasons, always there are. And one of those reasons is that people think women are hard to understand even if they don't have basis. It is like they used to think of it. But the bottomline is that it is not the gender of bring a women makes them difficult to understamd but also their attributes and the characteristic of the other.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
uberua

Activity: 179

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:55:27 AM

If quarrels last most of the time, it'll be better to leave such relations. Remember, relationships should make life easier, and not complicate and with a partner you should feel better than without her/him.
Ever-young

Activity: 1176
Merit: 168

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 09:00:06 AM

Such an impression that women are so hard to understand is just a mere misapprehension. Lets be a bit realistic, women are not difficult to comprehend at all; in fact are the easiest people to understand because they don't hid feelings.

WellDogeo

Activity: 113

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:35:54 PM

I am a leader and I understand my employees very well. But I never understood the woman, I was wondering about this.
Vinz1978

Activity: 225

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:52:12 PM

Woman is the oppositenof men. They are created two different individual. Try to be open with each other. Know what she wants and she doesnt. Ask what makes her happy. Woman is soft hearted. They can be easily happy thru small things and attention given to them. They want to feel they are love and important to you. You should learn how to give and take to understand each other. Maintain  an open line communication to avoid misunderstanding and quarreling
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: