Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:29:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin bull run begins now?  (Read 2987 times)
Mpamaegbu (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:37:33 AM

⁠Will this prediction by some Crypto Experts that 2018 is a Bull year for Bitcoin To $50k, ...
before predicting $50k at the end of 2018, I want to hear them predict what will be the lowest price in 2018?
so I can buy at the cheapest price before bitcoin making its bull run Grin
I'm guessing these experts were buying at $18k Tongue, that's why they said $50k so that they can unload at $30-40k Wink
I think they did say it would bottom at $5,000-$6,000. Perhaps not many believed it because bitcoin was at its ATH of $19,000+ then. Now reality has caught up with everybody and the total market cap plunged from $800+ billion to $384+ billion. What a huge crash.

Talking about those experts buying at $18k, that would the comedy of the year...

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:02:00 AM

⁠Will this prediction by some Crypto Experts that 2018 is a Bull year for Bitcoin To $50k, and with an   Overall Market Cap To $1 Trln going to end a truth?

Read the text here: https://goo.gl/WzcTrV
it's predicted everyone can do that so is it true or not? we can see later, therefore the predictions of some crypto experts so most likely truth, indeed from some information I get that there is a pretty good movement to increase the demand or investors on bitcoin, I have not traced whether this information is correct or no.

amaydel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:16:59 AM

It's very evident that bitcoin is rising back again based on its graph. Market capitalization is going high again so as its market price. Speculations has it that it will just play around 9K USD this month.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
SHOSHI ISLAM 5

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:52:11 AM

It would be amazing to see that but I don't know if 50k will happen by December.

I could see maybe 30k.
For me the bull run has never stopped. Even more precisely said, it has been a continuous process from the moment I entered this market years ago.
 I have always believed that we would eventually reach $100k, and not even for a single moment did that change.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:48:15 AM

⁠Will this prediction by some Crypto Experts that 2018 is a Bull year for Bitcoin To $50k, and with an   Overall Market Cap To $1 Trln going to end a truth?

Having suffered in the last month by an onslaught of negative press it seems that the market has really responded to the comments from the senate hearing yesterday and that this could be the start of the turnaround. How far that will go is anyone's guess but there's not really anything major to suggest that we can't reach such levels this year. 1 trillion market cap is a lot closer than 50k bitcoin I must add. If I had to guess I would imagine a scenario where 1tn market cap is reached but bitcoin is a little shy of 50k.
A huge slaughter from the press indeed. One thing with the press is they use some of these FUDs to generate traffic for their site and whales pay them a lot to do it as well so as to shed weak hands from the market while they make good gains from it and once they are done, the good news start.

Nothing is ever wrong with the market, while some people are busy prophesying rubbish, most of the big guys already know where this is going which obviously it is going to be good, and they would rather be holding a position at this kind of spot.
yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:56:59 PM

I consider that there will be big growth of bitcoin in the spring of this year. We will see surely $20000 and only the beginning of growth by the end of the year perhaps of $25000-45000

Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:37:34 PM

Well price of bitcoins had just dropped to $8k from a round $19k so I think that it would take some time to recover from this drop, how know how much but it definitely will as it always has so just be patience and hold your bitcoins.There are many predictions that bitcoins might reach up to $40k or so and bitcoins has always started the year low and had bull run rest of the year I hope this happens this year too.
ajmapalo22

Activity: 266
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:25:00 PM
Merited by cipher-x_09 (2)

For bitcoin to reach $50000 this year is quite impossible to achieve after its deep drop from $19500 down to $6500. Recovery from its previous all time high will really takes time, and how much more for the expected $50000, though I am a believer that bitcoin value can really go much higher but it really takes at least a year or two. What I wish will happen is for bitcoin to go back to $19500, that's good enough for me.
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:32:42 PM

I consider that there will be big growth of bitcoin in the spring of this year. We will see surely $20000 and only the beginning of growth by the end of the year perhaps of $25000-45000
I also think the same thing with you, that bitcoin will be well above 25K this year. Reading the article I'm increasingly convinced it will be a raging bull in our world and hopefully that prediction is right cause crypto experts are in forecasting values.
Hell-raiser

Activity: 462
Merit: 515

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:41:11 PM

Having suffered in the last month by an onslaught of negative press it seems that the market has really responded to the comments from the senate hearing yesterday and that this could be the start of the turnaround. How far that will go is anyone's guess but there's not really anything major to suggest that we can't reach such levels this year. 1 trillion market cap is a lot closer than 50k bitcoin I must add. If I had to guess I would imagine a scenario where 1tn market cap is reached but bitcoin is a little shy of 50k.
A huge slaughter from the press indeed. One thing with the press is they use some of these FUDs to generate traffic for their site and whales pay them a lot to do it as well so as to shed weak hands from the market while they make good gains from it and once they are done, the good news start.

Is it ever possible and what is Bitcoin really worth then if its price can be crashed a few time just by some msm FUD? In my opinion, we shouldn't make from the mass media the ultimate culprit or a scapegoat. Let's honestly and bravely admit that the December surge was just a hype. Then why don't you blame the same news outlets that brought Bitcoin that high, huh? Had they been involved in it? My point is that we should look into the crux of the matter, not only into what lies right on the surface.
Nunoluck

Activity: 452
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:41:23 PM

I see very big opportunity in bitcoin all cryptocurrency, I think other people are have the same think. Bitcoin is unstopable since bo government cannot rule it. When many people want to buy bitcoin then no governments can really stop it. Its mean that bitcoin bull run is unstopable. And I agree that it is begins now.

ShareAccepted

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:08:43 PM

⁠Will this prediction by some Crypto Experts that 2018 is a Bull year for Bitcoin To $50k, ...
before predicting $50k at the end of 2018, I want to hear them predict what will be the lowest price in 2018?
so I can buy at the cheapest price before bitcoin making its bull run Grin
I'm guessing these experts were buying at $18k Tongue, that's why they said $50k so that they can unload at $30-40k Wink

Any prediction of bitcoin over 15k goes into the territory of the wishes and the unexplored land. The fact that the market is expected to grow does not mean that every coin will be in the same spot.

ShareAccepted

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:10:17 PM

Is it ever possible and what is Bitcoin really worth then if its price can be crashed a few time just by some msm FUD? In my opinion, we shouldn't make from the mass media the ultimate culprit or a scapegoat. Let's honestly and bravely admit that the December surge was just a hype. Then why don't you blame the same news outlets that brought Bitcoin that high, huh? Had they been involved in it? My point is that we should look into the crux of the matter, not only into what lies right on the surface.

I think that the crypto community is quite immune to FUD because they have heard day and night about crashes and suffered many scams, so they are just savvy in a way. That is, except the newbies.

ShareAccepted

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:11:57 PM

I also think the same thing with you, that bitcoin will be well above 25K this year. Reading the article I'm increasingly convinced it will be a raging bull in our world and hopefully that prediction is right cause crypto experts are in forecasting values.

But why is there a price in everyone´s mind, there is no objective measure and no method can predict where a new technology will end. Bitcoin may loose its first position, and if that happens the dip can be unreal.

BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:16:18 PM

But why is there a price in everyone´s mind, there is no objective measure and no method can predict where a new technology will end. Bitcoin may loose its first position, and if that happens the dip can be unreal.

My guess Bitcoin will not yet lose its place in all cryptocurrency because most of the coins price are based on Bitcoin. If Bitcoin price falls it happens also in onther currency. My guess in the recovery of Bitcoin it will still take more weeks before we see the bull run the Op is expecting.
dragoz11

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:18:33 PM

well it is a prediciton that the majority of us want to hear but recently btc has gained attention of governments and huge companies and if there will be any regulations I guess that a 500% increase would be too good to believe.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:20:20 PM

⁠Will this prediction by some Crypto Experts that 2018 is a Bull year for Bitcoin To $50k,
There are predictions that are only saying that $40,000 will be the result of this years bull but if $50,000 will be seen then that's something better. Stability of bitcoin at $8,000 seems to be a good support and it's not yet falling down.
Overall Market Cap To $1 Trln going to end a truth?
One trillion dollar market cap for cryptocurrency is a big possibility for the end of the year.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
rey.fudz15

Activity: 204

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:24:29 PM

For bitcoin to reach $50000 this year is quite impossible to achieve after its deep drop from $19500 down to $6500. Recovery from its previous all time high will really takes time, and how much more for the expected $50000, though I am a believer that bitcoin value can really go much higher but it really takes at least a year or two. What I wish will happen is for bitcoin to go back to $19500, that's good enough for me.
It doesn't matter how much deep bitcoin gets, once the bullish run of bitcoin started even in just an hour we'll see a significant price increase and it happens a lot of time before, if you follow these correction trends i think $50k at the end of this year is not impossible.

samtarly

Activity: 196

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:58:15 PM

Nothing is so sure with crypto market, who knows if at the end of this year the price will be higher thatn $50k or less than. At the end of the day those prediction doesn't give much relevance because what dictates the prices are the demand from the people around the world.

Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:51:10 AM

The uptrend of bitcoin is still low, like uphill climb and its price is lingering in $8k level. It hard to predict when will the real bullrun start. The whole first quarter of this year seems to be generally bearish because of so many negative events that affected the performance of bitcoin. Factors that could boost bitcoin price are still not there like what happened last year when a surge of buyers pushed the bitcoin to another ATH.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: