Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:05:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin bull run begins now?  (Read 2989 times)
doomloop

Activity: 2324
Merit: 582

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:52:16 PM

A lot of people can and will say what they want bitcoin to be or how high it can go in X amount of time. I'm all support for it. It's very good to hear all this positiveness but for me, it's just come what may.
It is the voice of every second person in my country now those prices of bitcoin wills not remain the same it will increase some day. The actual reason behind the increasing price of bitcoin is highly investing currency bitcoin has become the most highly investing currency, a lot of countries made applications to make bitcoin as a legal currency, bitcoin is good to be support by people because it will increase the price more high. It is on the way to grow and it will grow till the world ends.

Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:31:36 AM

It would be amazing to see that but I don't know if 50k will happen by December.

I could see maybe 25k.

But that's just me.
Truth be told, no one can see anything. We can only assume based on our hope and belief that with some good news, we can actually see bitcoin hitting that spot we are all predicting. I am still very bullish on bitcoin, we are still very at the early phase, so many elites are going to be created from here onwards, but when what no one knows is, but time is the only thing that can tell us when it is set.
Exactly, the market decides how it wants to play and all those are determined based on how people perceive the market. The market is looking good, the news around is pretty not bad and we believe that positive signs are ahead, but until it happens, I guess we just have to wait for it. I am optimistic though, not with bull run, but at least the full recovery of the market to the upper trend.
Copulative

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:05:35 PM

I don't see positively trending market make a move at any point in the near future since we are still in a bearish market for the present and it's smarter to watch the business sectors and perceive how might you conjecture the costs. Additionally is a decent chance to put resources into extremely low altcoins or in great approaching ICO resembles Aitheon who is certainly going to acquire a major task the end.
Ingoats

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:14:53 PM

⁠Will this prediction by some Crypto Experts that 2018 is a Bull year for Bitcoin To $50k, and with an   Overall Market Cap To $1 Trln going to end a truth?

Read the text here: https://goo.gl/WzcTrV
Too early to make conclusions. The market is still volatile and that is really observable. It keeps on doing ups and downs at this moment. There are continuous increase for a moment then suddenly, dumps will take place. Surely, true continuous increase will happen at the end of this year since that's what happened last year. So from that, start investing now since the price is still low.
nowlscor18

Activity: 282
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:00:42 PM

⁠Will this prediction by some Crypto Experts that 2018 is a Bull year for Bitcoin To $50k, and with an   Overall Market Cap To $1 Trln going to end a truth?

Well I also think that bitcoin will really rise continueosly  that is why I am now buying it right away for good and for preparation of the incoming huge rise of its price. The bitcoin popularity may lead bitcoin to a huge rise in the near future because many people really wanted to have it right now for profiting purpose and the most common way of gaining profit is to buy and selling process.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:34:51 PM

Too early to make conclusions. The market is still volatile and that is really observable. It keeps on doing ups and downs at this moment. There are continuous increase for a moment then suddenly, dumps will take place. Surely, true continuous increase will happen at the end of this year since that's what happened last year. So from that, start investing now since the price is still low.

Too early indeed. And we didn't quite start with the right foot this year as we can all see. Many people are still waiting for the bulls to finally take charge though i don't think it'll be anytime soon. We'd probably be moving sideways with neither bulls nor bears taking over

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
commlinx

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:49:53 PM

For sure, its cheap value is commencing to increment and that we ar presently observant inexperienced checks within the market which suggests that coins ar presently recouping since its bigger half ar set apart as red for a timeframe. Yet, this may not imply that it'll completely increment incessantly. Bitcoin is unpredictable and that we as an entire understand that, expect unforeseen settings. For the present, keep holding.
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:23:18 PM

⁠Will this prediction by some Crypto Experts that 2018 is a Bull year for Bitcoin To $50k, and with an   Overall Market Cap To $1 Trln going to end a truth?

I follow one expert and says that bitcoin's bottom will be $6500 before going to another bull run and we will never see 4 digits again. As for the articles, its clearly that those who are giving predictions about bitcoin going to $50K at the end of the year as investors. So it really makes senses that they are going to be very bullish about it.

Nevertheless, such welcoming news to see that bitcoin has somewhat recovered from all of this crisis we have seen for more than a month now. So I would say that it might be the start of something massive here, we might even get to all-time-high and break the $20K barrier. Let's see how it pans out. Just don't get too excited guys. Smiley
i dont think bitcoim would able reach 20k$  there is more regulations coming out. I hope there will be more regulations that are favors cryptocurrency and if there is a clear policy about bitcoin i believe bitcoin could developed even thou slowly.

lukmandog

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:26:09 PM

I don't think bitcoin will reach $50k. this year is a hard year for bitcoin, news influence a lot on bitcoin that doesn't end yet. the governments still put their eyes to do everything on bitcoin in case of protecting their currencies authority. moreover, nothing is gonna raise forever.
surfinonmyownwavebaby

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:28:03 PM

I am still bullish on hitting the 1 trillion mark market cap this year, but I don't know if we will eclipse that 50k barrier for Bitcoin. Even reaching a new ATH at this point would be magical. Also don't get excited for a bull run based off 2-3 days worth of green charts, the charts have been misleading the past couple of weeks. I thought when Storm went up 200% in a day, that we were surely primed for a run then...alas it wasn't the case.

R E O S         [   A BLOCKCHAIN-BASED ECOSYSTEM FOR USER-GENERATED CONTENT   ]     JOIN NOW!
Introducing REOSchain™   |  The blockchain that digs out the true value of social media content

WHITEPAPER                    TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                     LINKEDIN                     GITHUB
stantpro

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:49:00 PM

The prediction may be true considering the trend of events piling up in view.
The market indicators have more greenish signals than reddish showing that
bullish trend.The chines lunar year celebration must always occur which means that
asians must take profit in crypto currency investments.Traders are also taking profits during the
seasonal times.These and more shall cause relative higher pump in the crypto market sphere.
Hence, there shall be increase.
spartak-sbk

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:55:28 PM

Too early to draw conclusions, the market at this time is not too stable. But many will drive away the growth of bitcoin by the end of this year to $ 50,000$. so I think it's worth buying bitcoin while he's in the correction stage.
natka

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:52:49 PM

Too early to draw conclusions, the market at this time is not too stable. But many will drive away the growth of bitcoin by the end of this year to $ 50,000$. so I think it's worth buying bitcoin while he's in the correction stage.
something very long is happening is the stage of correction. I think that this is an empty explanation, we hide the total bankruptcy of the growth of the price. It seems to me that in the majority of cases, many users are sure that this year there will be no more market stabilization.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:03:12 AM

When I see all these kind of speculative talks what I ask for is proofs and reasons why such is going to happen. You don’t just wake me up and tell me that Bitcoin will reach a one trillion market cap with no reason at all, and not even showing a single proof. Dude it makes no sense. This is not the first time I’m seeing, many kept on saying it. Some even said that the price will start rising this April, and others said May. I don’t have anything to say, I will just withdraw cool and watch only.
Firdausiii

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:19:29 AM

Now that the market is growing, many digital cryptographic currencies are growing.

Although this year's bitcoin bull market has not yet arrived, but now the market is recovering, I believe the 2018 bull market will come soon.

The world of digital currencies and cryptocurrency can all happen, if digital currencies such as bitcoin are accepted all over the country then altcoin whose price is still below one dollar then the price will rise one dollar for all altcoin
ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:58:25 AM

I predict that may is the start of a bull market!

With the rapid rise of EOS, EOS has more than doubled, and many altcoins are growing!

BTC and ETH are still growing steadily, and maybe the bull market is really coming!
Starscream

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:52:36 AM

If we have a look at the way the bitcoin's value has been changing duting last 4-5 years we will notice that it always had moments when it hit the bottom so you are the one with enthusiastic view then get ready that the same can occur again.
Financial Freedom 4U

Activity: 98
Merit: 31

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:05:31 AM

With the rapid rise of EOS, EOS has more than doubled, and many altcoins are growing!

BTC and ETH are still growing steadily, and maybe the bull market is really coming!

Good prediction just maybe off by a month. The Bull Trend has already started in April. Just look more closely again.

╔══// PixelCharity //  Stable coin to make charity free for everyone  // Pixel Charity // ══╗
╠═════════ Telegram ─── Bitcointalk ─── Bounty ─── Join Here  ══════╣
╚ Maybe the easiest way to help those in need without spending money! ╝
gharjas2517

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:11:15 AM

I think we need to observe for some time. We can see whether there has been a significant increase in the volume of trading and the number of new investors in those big exchanges in May. If there is no big increase, we should keep it.
Dimid

Activity: 702
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:06:19 PM

Good prediction just maybe off by a month. The Bull Trend has already started in April. Just look more closely again.
Do not rush to conclusions. Yes, now we grow and probably continue to grow up to 11-13k $, but there is still a very high probability that we will visit the price of 7000-7200 $. So far, today's schedule has a great similarity with 2013-2014 and the period of accumulation of whales is not over yet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: