Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 11:12:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin bull run begins now?  (Read 2991 times)
lotsky123

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:24:48 AM

A continuous increase in the market price has been observed from yesterday until today. It is a good sign that market price will begin a bull run. If no more hacking issues encountered then this bull run might go all the way and its gonna be a happy ending for us at end of this year.
Eleven86

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:53:26 AM

Good time starts to bitcoin from yesterday itself the price starts to increase, it makes bitcoin holders very happy.  Many people now ready to invest in bitcoin, bull run of the bitcoin starts. The price will increase continusouly like this in upcoming days surely by the end of this year bitcoin bull run will create a record. Hereafter it will not go down I think so,  but we cannot judge let's wait and see how the market moves.
hotforblockchain

Activity: 266
Merit: 26

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:54:00 AM

⁠Will this prediction by some Crypto Experts that 2018 is a Bull year for Bitcoin To $50k, and with an   Overall Market Cap To $1 Trln going to end a truth?

Read the text here: https://[Suspicious link removed]/WzcTrV

I think that the main factor in order to even hope for such enormous growth is getting new money in if it will happen the 50k could be in reach.
Also the 1 trillion market cap is reasonable if you take a look at some stocks.

btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:04:39 AM

Good time starts to bitcoin from yesterday itself the price starts to increase, it makes bitcoin holders very happy.  Many people now ready to invest in bitcoin, bull run of the bitcoin starts. The price will increase continusouly like this in upcoming days surely by the end of this year bitcoin bull run will create a record. Hereafter it will not go down I think so,  but we cannot judge let's wait and see how the market moves.

Their will always be the fluctuation in price but it is also good as if it increases 15% and then decreses 5% and then increases in this way we can tell this the bull run is started and very soon we can see $10000 price as if that resistance is crossed then next resistance will be nearby $14000 to $15000.
tothanhtuan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:19:58 AM

I think we will probably slowly rise with a few dips along the way. Steady slow growth is more healthy than a massive bull run... I’m in crypto for the long run... There was never a set date... people are just assuming because of some 45 day thing... which wouldnt really be the 10th it might be the 16th... but wither way its not been set. and they do not have to accept or deny by that date either.. they ask for more time
squog

Activity: 462

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:29:02 AM

It's funny that the OP said that in February. I mean in the start of 2018, that is when the bear market started. You will see it all over this forum about the market being all red and stuff. Then again, at the beginning of July the bull market started. I mean I doubted it but then three weeks in and we see all green. I hope it lasts.

Sircoss

Activity: 257

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:42:34 PM

Sometimes we need to wait for some longer time than before. So bye now I can say that cryptocurrencies market is experiencing one of the most hard periods of time for it. Hopefully it will survive completely.

wahyu wida

Activity: 826

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:54:17 PM

Sometimes we need to wait for some longer time than before. So bye now I can say that cryptocurrencies market is experiencing one of the most hard periods of time for it. Hopefully it will survive completely.
i do not think it's defensive, but it has to fight. we must participate in making price rise as we hope. many things can be done, like investing, spreading positive news about btc, do not panic sell, etc
arin_muah

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:59:52 PM

i do not think it's defensive, but it has to fight. we must participate in making price rise as we hope. many things can be done, like investing, spreading positive news about btc, do not panic sell, etc
that's very good advice for us.if we keep make positive think in market, there is no worry about bitcoin price.and today bitcoin and altcoin rise again ,and we hope it can continously.
destiny100%

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:00:15 PM

The current bitcoin is going up pretty good. This will be the time for bitcoin to go up until August. bitcoin will be pretty good growth in August. I hope it will be.
babaya

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:06:14 PM

The current bitcoin is going up pretty good. This will be the time for bitcoin to go up until August. bitcoin will be pretty good growth in August. I hope it will be.
maybe this end of month we will see bitcoin reversal and bitcoin price goes to highest price ever.or maybe as many expert said , it will hit $60k at this end of year.
Jimmi Andersen

Activity: 176

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:24:04 PM

⁠Will this prediction by some Crypto Experts that 2018 is a Bull year for Bitcoin To $50k, and with an   Overall Market Cap To $1 Trln going to end a truth?

Read the text here: https://[Suspicious link removed]/WzcTrV
Its hard to do a perfect predict of bitcoins that's why i never follows any predictors.We can just hope of its great price i already heard that it will reach 50,000$ in December but after watching the price chart i am bit worried.

50 000$ I'm certainly not sure that this price is possible this year. But$ 25,000 is more than real by mid-autumn 2018. This cost can be seen on this chart if you understand what trend is now being formed. The news will now be pouring from all countries and you will see the power of bitcoin.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
gudrun

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:33:24 PM

If we have a look at the way the bitcoin's value has been changing duting last 4-5 years we will notice that it always had moments when it hit the bottom so you are the one with enthusiastic view then get ready that the same can occur again.
Yes, it seems we are very excited about what may happen after the pumper price of bitcoin in 2018 is very similar to that of 2014, I hope the price right now is the moment the bitcoin increase dramatically, There is a lot of good news and it will soon reach $50K target this year
gerald246kru

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:38:03 PM

I think this is not a difficult time for bitcoin. As you can see its price is rising, it is too early to come to a conclusion. Maybe tomorrow prices will increase exponentially, do not be afraid because there are many articles say bitcoin will pump strong later this year
kripkiki12

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:54:04 PM

The price seems to be stable at the moment which is not necessarily bas for all the currencies. I am expecting a growth in the couple of months however
ivandu

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:54:35 PM

I think this is not a difficult time for bitcoin. As you can see its price is rising, it is too early to come to a conclusion. Maybe tomorrow prices will increase exponentially, do not be afraid because there are many articles say bitcoin will pump strong later this year
today we see many articles that support bitcoin movement today.such as from mastercard and another news that bring positive effect to market.
Cointoli

Activity: 239

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:57:31 PM

I think that at least in this price range, Bitcoin has to fall back to $ 8,000 so investors can be assured at this point. But in this market, anything can happen so investors should keep a close watch on the market and have a stoploss point and a reasonable DCA.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
scoin9

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 02:06:00 PM

There would always be Bull runs and Bear market periods in Cryptocurrency due to the volatility of the market, yes Bitcoin is on the ascendency now, but I expect this to be the trend in years to come, due to more mass adoption of Bitcoin as well as increase in the popularity of Bitcoin.
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 02:06:10 PM

Yeah it seems like the bull for the crypto market price has already made a sign that it will start soon and it is still the best time to buy for more crypto if you are planning to invest. It is because market price for now is not that high and earning huge profit is still possible. So what are you waiting for get now your crypto and be part of the bitcoin or crypto bull run.
MiXxe

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:08:14 PM

I think that at least in this price range, Bitcoin has to fall back to $ 8,000 so investors can be assured at this point. But in this market, anything can happen so investors should keep a close watch on the market and have a stoploss point and a reasonable DCA.

We are those investors, that is why I really keep an eye to this.
There is no specific time when will the bull run start. There is no go signal nor sign. It is necessary that you know exactly when to start through bitcoin, sowe really need to keep track on this market's movement.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: