Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:15:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin bull run begins now?  (Read 2987 times)
Kahoy01

Activity: 481
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:20:10 PM

I'm thinking that we would not see another bull run for some time from now, because the things on the market seems to be very slight, but it is also clear for me that we are moving up.
I think you are wrong? because if you constantly monitoring the cryptomarket in general, you will notice the sudden increased of many coins specifically the bitcoin. I guess this is the time where bull is preparing to run another year of greatness for cryptocurrencies. Even it will go down in a couple of days, im sure it will inflate as soon as ber months are coming.

legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:58:14 PM

We can call it bull run if bitcoin can go to $10000, but i'm so happy to see the market now because all coins are green now. I hope it continues until bitcoin achieve $10000 and we're ready for bullish trend.

The bull run might start in several months only. Now, the market is constantly swinging, and Bitcoin price as well. I suppose everybody should concentrate on the main job and just hold the cryptocurrencies.
zucknail

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:05:30 PM

We can call it bull run if bitcoin can go to $10000, but i'm so happy to see the market now because all coins are green now. I hope it continues until bitcoin achieve $10000 and we're ready for bullish trend.

The bull run might start in several months only. Now, the market is constantly swinging, and Bitcoin price as well. I suppose everybody should concentrate on the main job and just hold the cryptocurrencies.
holding our cryptocurrency right now maight be best option for now.and few days ago bitcoin rise more than $600 in a day.we hope this movement is not temporary and could continue until make new high.
isidrorex

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:33:46 PM

Yes I believe that this second half of the year 2018 would be a great year for us Bitcoin investors and believers and I predicts that there would be more exciting bull runs coming up for us and I am excited about it. I always believe in Bitcoin and it's capacity to give and share profits among us which are investors. Big or small investor, we should really be happy about it and trust Bitcoin despite some negativity from other people who lacks knowledge about cryptocurrency and Bitcoin.
tylox

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:45:28 PM

I don´t think that the bull run begins now, it´s the normal up and down of the market. Maybe after the next bitcoin halving a new bull run begin.
Norihiro

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

APOLLOX Protocol

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:53:19 PM

I think that there are good chances that bull run will start in nearest time because crysis was too long, money wants to flow into crypto.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
ucingucingan

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:13:57 PM

yes, bitcoin is bullish now so you have to buy as much as possible so that when bitcoin price is above then you will get many advantages, besides if you do buy big then it will exacerbate bitcoin price movement to become more expensive
mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:09:18 PM

The bull run is indeed starting now.As this week is seeing bitcoin stabilizing at 7000$ almost throughout the week.As many predictions await the year,we hope this trend continues until we reach the moon soon.

deloreswest

Activity: 350

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:02:57 PM

⁠Will this prediction by some Crypto Experts that 2018 is a Bull year for Bitcoin To $50k, and with an   Overall Market Cap To $1 Trln going to end a truth?

Read the text here: https://goo.gl/WzcTrV
i think the bull run not yet happening. Lets just wait the etf on august. Bull run will happening if it approved and also this could be biggest bull run.
The bull run is indeed starting now.As this week is seeing bitcoin stabilizing at 7000$ almost throughout the week.As many predictions await the year,we hope this trend continues until we reach the moon soon.
i hope this could keep happening but i do think there might be a market correction and its common things that happens after the market rise significantly.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:17:48 PM

⁠Will this prediction by some Crypto Experts that 2018 is a Bull year for Bitcoin To $50k, and with an   Overall Market Cap To $1 Trln going to end a truth?

It's hard to predict that the bull market is starting but I am one of those who stands firm and believing that the market recovery is a good thing. I believe that good things are coming and is about to happen so it is necessary that we'll all have our patience with us and let's hope for the best.

arin_muah

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:25:03 PM

maybe its level can be reached for next month.after goes up from arounf $6200 to $7400 bitcoin need positive trigger to make its price go higher again above $10k.
chikendrymak4

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:39:05 AM

The bull has never stopped for me ad it has always been running.
letsfly

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:42:54 AM

The price now is the same price couple of months ago.So I think its not bull run yet. Once it goes up to 9k or 10k , that would be the start I believe. For now its just retracing back from where it was 2 months ago

93Bitcoiner

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:35:27 AM

If you are being slobbered by the negative news then you have to grow up and think aloud.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:32:48 AM

I don’t have time to be reading all these stuffs, they don’t make sense. I see it many times in this forum and all I do is simply neglect all of them cause I tried following these predictions of a thing and they never worked out when I was a newbie.

I have even seen some so called experts make predictions on the price of Bitcoin on Twitter and other social medias, I tried to follow but ended up with the worst. So they all don’t work, Bitcoin is just volatile and you should expect anything to happen.
Sircoss

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:36:48 AM

We can never know what will be happening but for me, it is so much easier and pleasant to believe and that good news than to fall into fake and bad news around.

Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:04:56 AM

I'm thinking that we would not see another bull run for some time from now, because the things on the market seems to be very slight, but it is also clear for me that we are moving up.
We are moving up but very slowly. the article that OP linked is very doubtful.and  like you said we wont be seeing a bull run anytime soon.
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:08:11 AM

Good to see bitcoin price in this week. The price slowly rising and bitcoin domination in market increasing to more than 45%. I am believe it will followed by altcoin. Bitcoin price right now give more confident to crypto investor and hopely this will continue
boyknightvn

Activity: 225

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:16:43 AM

Good to see bitcoin price in this week. The price slowly rising and bitcoin domination in market increasing to more than 45%. I am believe it will followed by altcoin. Bitcoin price right now give more confident to crypto investor and hopely this will continue
Yes, i have the same opinion, Bitcoin price is increase slowly now and that is the good news for all investors. The slowly increasing the strongly price.
I also see a lot of good news on internet this week, we can hope a good future when the price of Bitcoin is going to break the resistance trendline at $7700. Let's waiting Smiley
paynercash

Activity: 392

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:16:01 AM

maybe its level can be reached for next month.after goes up from arounf $6200 to $7400 bitcoin need positive trigger to make its price go higher again above $10k.
I hope so. Bitcoin will also be held by some institutional investors this year.
If it's around > $ 10,000, that's great for investors.
Trust is strong only so we have high revenue gains to improve our lives.
However, it will gradually stabilize that new stable.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: