Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:18:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin bull run begins now?  (Read 2987 times)
Maddinson100

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:52:36 AM

yeah that's right, it can be seen that the graph is getting better today, the average 6% increase / day, hopefully this trend continues and bitcoin reaches its highest point by the end of 2018 or maybe as soon as possible.
In my opinion, this bull of the bitcoin will keep on running forever and that we will never see the graph of the bitcoin going downwards for longer time. All we need to do is that we must plan the things according to the situation and that we must keep all the things in our minds before making any kind of final decision. There is no point of making hasty decision as this will only result in loss of money.
hotforblockchain

Activity: 266
Merit: 26

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:15:24 PM

Very interesting that the thread was started when BTC price and the market cap was very high.

At this point I am not even convinced that this mini bull run is sustainable, I dont see new money ad ETF is not as close as a lot people thinks.

Ezmael Wright

Activity: 191
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:20:12 PM

We are careful about it and it is better not to venture into investing especially in pump prices. Because it can be just a bull trap. We should be wise to invest only in the fall of the price especially if our capital is small and our plan is just short term trading.
bongnor531

Activity: 114

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:20:23 PM

We seem to be over the bear market now, and the price should go higher now. I would not be surprised if it hits 10k again very soon.
Oppang Inamo

Activity: 290
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:32:34 PM

⁠Will this prediction by some Crypto Experts that 2018 is a Bull year for Bitcoin To $50k, and with an   Overall Market Cap To $1 Trln going to end a truth?

Read the text here: https://goo.gl/WzcTrV

Well it is not impossible that it would reach the predicted amount this year. Now as of July 26, 2018, the price is already huge enough having $8k compared to last year in month of july which is only $1k. Although not that strongly possible enough to reach the amount that's too high as $50k as expected, it could still be doubled the price or even tripled it if it reaches its peak this year.
regnidorhcs

Activity: 173
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:38:14 PM

With how slow the market move up this year, this is something wonderful to know. It is something that we need to look forward to. But for me personally, I think that $50k this year as a price of Bitcoin is far too much, I think that around $20K-$30K would be more possible at the end of the year. The low value of Bitcoin this year since we started the year would just be a minor setback and it will end the year with a bang for sure.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
btchunter02

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:07:11 PM

Absolutely yes, the bull run just starting up, if you checked the price for the last few weeks the price of bitcoin is $6000+ and the price now is $8000+, from that movement we can conclude that bull run is already starded.
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:52:46 PM

⁠Will this prediction by some Crypto Experts that 2018 is a Bull year for Bitcoin To $50k, and with an   Overall Market Cap To $1 Trln going to end a truth?

In my own opinion, the market today is just running good and the prices is not bullish since it was continuing to increase and there's no hard price drop's today.
BertoloyBTC

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:01:41 PM

That might be true that the bull run is beggining  now ,so this is the time now for bitcoin holder to start making their coins moving , so it is time  ow for trading activities ,selling and buying coins in the trading sites ,for it is now a good price value  of coins in the market.
alex M

Activity: 166

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:22:24 PM

That might be true that the bull run is beggining  now ,so this is the time now for bitcoin holder to start making their coins moving , so it is time  ow for trading activities ,selling and buying coins in the trading sites ,for it is now a good price value  of coins in the market.

Yes, It's true that everything will happen in crypto and this price increase of bitcoin is just only an initial recovery of its normal price. Hope it will continue to rise so that the market could leave the bearish weather and will go bullish again soon like what had happen in year 2017. 
Dirk2017

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:47:23 PM

We seem to be over the bear market now, and the price should go higher now. I would not be surprised if it hits 10k again very soon.

Well it will absolutely hit that price and it will rise higher than that just keep hodling and wait because we know bitcoin will rapid rise if the year is about to end. We expect that bitcoin will increase in ber days, ber days mean september until december.

ideal_coin

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:58:27 PM

I'm still not convinced that we'll maintain this climb. I feel like the recent news hasn't been strong enough to maintain a significant climb. I'm expecting another dip or keep at this price for a few more weeks/months. Patience is key.
ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:02:23 PM

Yes, It's true that everything will happen in crypto and this price increase of bitcoin is just only an initial recovery of its normal price. Hope it will continue to rise so that the market could leave the bearish weather and will go bullish again soon like what had happen in year 2017. 
Bitcoin may rise sharply during this period, but that also leads to a sharp decline in other altcoins in the cryptocurrency market. I think that this time traders can trade short term and quickly take profits or cut losses to preserve their capital.

fight-T

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:04:42 PM

I'm still not convinced that we'll maintain this climb. I feel like the recent news hasn't been strong enough to maintain a significant climb. I'm expecting another dip or keep at this price for a few more weeks/months. Patience is key.
Yes. This is not a good time for the market to rise sharply. The more gloomy the market is, the more exciting it will be at the end of the year.
cunese

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:44:25 PM

In the long run, the encrypted bull market should be coming. The price of BTC has started to rise slowly, and gradually more and more funds enter the encrypted market, and the bull market will come.
privedvelosiped

Activity: 434
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:45:39 PM

Due to the fact that in 2017 the price of bitcoin has increased to almost$20 000. There are many rumors that in 2018 the price of bitcoin will rise to cosmic heights. However, I believe that this is more of a fairy tale than the real price of bitcoin. If this year's bitcoin will be worth $ 25 000 It will be a great achievement for all crypto-currencies.
finlandais

Activity: 397
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:08:52 PM

Yes we can see a major jump in the BTC's value from last few days and we can say that bitcoin bull runs begins now.We can see that the graph is showing green which indicates that bitcoin is recoving and bear market is changing into bull and soon BTC's value will jump to a new height.If we compare the graph of may and june month with present day graph we can see a major and positive change in BTC's value.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
Hafamot

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:37:01 PM

Let us all see how far BTC will go this year, with ETF news that everyone is expecting and prediction from optimistic analyst that see BTC above $50,000 this year.
kive2k

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:48:06 PM

Now you can meet a lot of forecasts about the price of bitcoin, but none will be true, no one can predict this.
AnnaJames12

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:32:15 AM

Technical indicators are on the downward trend most in months. Based on the current price structure, breaking down is more likely to happen. Admittedly, trend-based indicators such as Cloud are more interfering with price action than trend and are therefore less reliable to act. However, even when zoomed in on price action, many of the indicators are still falling.
Currently, the trend indicator needs to be monitored. Although it is too early to define, a ray of hope is the ability of the entire consolidation stage to represent accumulation. Basically, the whole upward trend from 2015 has been re-established. Trends may be unclear, but momentum based on volume is evident.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: