Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:08:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin bull run begins now?  (Read 2987 times)
greengirl

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:41:03 AM

Be careful with all your trade orders, the game has just started, according to my analysis, the price will still be in the 6200 to 8100 until the end of December.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gnaylor

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:26:21 PM

The bitcoin bull run still has to time to be beginning the financial analysts say that since the bitcoin price is revolving around the same price for the past few days sit will have one another small correction phase and that is why the bull run is expected to take place in 2 weeks or more
Poorman80

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

Globalcurrency -100% backed by gold

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:44:39 PM

Sometimes listening to news like this is good as they create a lot of encouragement, yet we must be realistic as we are talking about money. If a person loses so much because of a belief that was never correct, such action will be a real discouragement. While it is good to hear some overstatement and extreme predictions, I think it is better to hear forecast that are very much possible. So personally not to offend anyone here, I don't believe much in exaggerated forecasts. I think it will only destroy ones interests in cryptocurrencies should he fail and lose so much because of wrong predictions.

❏ GOLDEN CURRENCY
| First cash private money on blockchain |
▬▬▬▬[ 100% backed by gold ]▬▬▬▬
samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:50:00 PM

⁠Will this prediction by some Crypto Experts that 2018 is a Bull year for Bitcoin To $50k, and with an   Overall Market Cap To $1 Trln going to end a truth?

Read the text here: https://goo.gl/WzcTrV
Why not there's nothing in wrong in that prediction and I know all of us wants it that bitcoin hit the a highest price this year. If bitcoin continuously to increase there's possible that we can reach a 50k goal this year.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Will.Smith

Activity: 415
Merit: 103

"Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 09:52:24 PM

Nobody knows when it will happen. It can be very long correction actually, even longer than in 2013 but if it recovers already in this year, then I think 50k+ it's possible in 2018 as well as 2k+ for Ethereum and a lot of Xs for many alts. But don't rush with these things, invest only what you can afford to lose. A lot of projects especially ICOs will scam and disappear from the market.

meerkatoken
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:58:32 PM

Dont get fooled ba mid-term technical analysis. Short-term might work but thats it. 50K BTC is simply a guess based on the idea that it goes up for sure towards the end of the year. So whatever people tell you here, all numbers are guesses.

My guess: ATH by the end of 2018 and a sharp increase throughout 2019.
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 10:04:42 PM

the bull run has been initiated as we can see from graphs that it has broken all the resistance. One thing we expected was the influence of the EFT which many crypto analyst suggested that a rejection could see us around the 7Ks again but that isn't what we are experiencing right now. This really proves that the bull run has been initiated and nothing can stop it.

BountyGram

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:52:18 PM

Let us all see how far BTC will go this year, with ETF news that everyone is expecting and prediction from optimistic analyst that see BTC above $50,000 this year.
Maybe we can said now, they should be disappointed because it's will below by their expectation earlier Cheesy . None can predicting well since market was fall dip from Q1-Q2 till now, even recovery was being happen but market still getting hard returning Btc to it's price $10,000-$15,000. So my only hopes for this year, BTC can be reaching back to 15k it's more enough.
Exactly we better not expect anything from it since the price is so volatile and the price is always changing every hour, trust only ourselves in this matter to have a better profit.
Limar0

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:05:48 PM

Bitcoin price last time I checked was around $7800. At the moment, its value is at $8200 which means there's a minor increase in value. I usually follow BTC price being the king of crypto because what happens to its price is almost true to other coins. But for now we can't say that the bull run begins because the price adjustment is just minimal.
roomboy85

Activity: 151

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:44:53 PM

As i see in market board bitcoin has start to recover and i think bull run has started. Now bitcoin price is around 8k when the lowest drop i checked is 6k and i think its coming to recover again. Good luck to all users and investor this is it what we waiting for.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:14:49 AM

the bull run has been initiated as we can see from graphs that it has broken all the resistance. One thing we expected was the influence of the EFT which many crypto analyst suggested that a rejection could see us around the 7Ks again but that isn't what we are experiencing right now. This really proves that the bull run has been initiated and nothing can stop it.
Bitcoin is still struggling if it will have a continuous mode of bull run or it will be on bearish again. Bitcoin is still in the tough situation but even though it will be back to bearish mode of market again then i will just continue to buy more because i know that at the end of the day, it will go up and break the latest all time high and it will give a lot of profits for sure.
Altf4

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:33:37 AM

That is a good news in which the bitcoin holders are waiting for sometime to come the bitcoin bull runs in which the market price value will rise up and the trading sites will be busy again for buy and sell of tokens and coins because this is the season to have a better profits than the bear market season.wish this could go for a longer time.

merrillolive

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:37:33 AM

OK, now is the time for btc to grow, but the big thing here is that the BTC is up but the ETH price is not rising, which is why I have not seen the full growth of the cryptographic market. , probably pumping
jiya jaena

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:03:06 AM

i think it may happen, but not now. i think december can be the biggest bull run that will occur on this year, as occur the last year
costanos02

Activity: 518
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:07:39 AM

Absolutely yes, i really feel the price increased of bitcoin and that makes me happy, not just me but people involved crypto as will, hopefully this price increased continue for many months or year rather.
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:38:58 AM

As i see in market board bitcoin has start to recover and i think bull run has started. Now bitcoin price is around 8k when the lowest drop i checked is 6k and i think its coming to recover again. Good luck to all users and investor this is it what we waiting for.

I beg to disagree, this is not a bull run per se. This is just bitcoin trying to get back on its feet and there is a lot of positive news that is going around, and that is the reason why we see the price going above the $8 mark. And just by looking at the volumes, it has nothing compare to $10M we hit like everyday when we are in a massive bull run. So just don't get excited here, but continue to observe and read the graphs and wait till the news of ETF approval/rejection next month and then we will see if we can sustain this to a bull run then.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Dianafangki

Activity: 207

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:47:43 AM

Bitcoin is still struggling if it will have a continuous mode of bull run or it will be on bearish again. Bitcoin is still in the tough situation but even though it will be back to bearish mode of market again then i will just continue to buy more because i know that at the end of the day, it will go up and break the latest all time high and it will give a lot of profits for sure.

the rejection of ETF proposals by the SEC a few days ago would actually make buying sentiment higher, as evidenced by last year's pattern of movement, speculation is going on is how to keep crypto not so comfortable in price correction in downtrend, bull run is the one that the best things now also have entered the 4th quartal. there must be a drastic increase and no matter what the rumors are.
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:05:07 AM

⁠Will this prediction by some Crypto Experts that 2018 is a Bull year for Bitcoin To $50k, and with an   Overall Market Cap To $1 Trln going to end a truth?

Let's just put that kind of prediction as "good reference" on our future decision.

That prediction is consist of positive thoughts and a very bright vision on what will happened to bitcoin price this year. It will happened or not, no one knows. Take that prediction as good sign that investors really looking forward for more surprises on bitcoin price not just this year but on long term.

"There is no reason why we couldn't see bitcoin pushing $50,000 by December."

This kind of positive thoughts will really boost people's trust on bitcoin especially for newcomers who are not used to experience a heavy dip like happened recently.
Yes getting to know such this speculation could prepare ourselves to deal with possible investments and trading for the future. It is quit hard to hold on such changing price of bitcoin. So it is good to have a good information about what is the possible outcome of the price and value of bitcoin in the future.
sniper23

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 07:18:06 AM

Just waiting for Q4
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:30:42 AM

We don’t now yet, maybe it will but don’t trust these people they are always not correct. I have seen all their predictions ever since I got into this crypto business and none of them have been. Correct. If they predict 100k what you will see at last will be 50k.

So what I’m trying to say is that since they predicted 50k you should probably set your target to 20k or 30k cause I don’t think it will get to that fifty thousand dollars they predicted or maybe it will get above that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: