Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 10:17:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🌟🔥【ANN】【ICO】【PRE-SALE】 🚀 QURREX 🚀| THE FIRST HYBRID CRYPTO EXCHANGE🔥🌟🔥  (Read 28925 times)
enters

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:50:12 PM

What is Qurrex? Huh
estromirador

Activity: 3

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 01:58:52 PM

Where is the exchange located?
cinderella

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:08:12 PM

i did a transfer 2 hours ago and still not appear in my transaction history.
Who can i contact to solve this problem?
qurrex (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:12:38 PM

Did I understood it right that I can buy common stocks like APPLE, ALPHABET and other DOW and NASDAQ stocks with cryptos?
 Roll Eyes

Not really. "Stock" in Qurrex means only using traditional stock exchanges' technologies and functionality, but not access to such exchanges and common stocks. So it will provide only currencies' exchange operation (crypto & fiat)
qurrex (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:14:15 PM

What will be the minimum amount that someone needs to hold?

The DEX’s blockchain will have 2 types of nodes: Confirmation and User.

The blockchain network protocols will allow Confirmation Nodes to charge User Nodes a commission in crypto
assets, that are the subject of concluded deal, or a transaction.

In the case of DEX Cross-Chain Atomic Transactions, a fee will be charged only for quoting orders to the
decentralized network's nodes.
These quotes will go through our blockchain as transactions, and the Confirmation Nodes will accept payment
for their inclusion to the block.
When implementing Cross-Chain Atomic Transactions, it will be necessary to find solutions that will level out
the restrictions imposed by the commissions of external (parent) blockchain networks.
In the case of the Clearinghouse Settlement Blockchain, the network will allow transactions in crypto assets
issued within our network (qBTC, qETH); a fee will be charged only for transactions between counterparties.
The right to create a Confirmation Node can be purchased at the open competition only for tokens Qurrex,
which will stimulate the demand for Qurrex tokens from the mining and brokers community.
artem.klimovich

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 02:18:57 PM

What is Qurrex? Huh

We have this information in white paper.  click here

I'll duplicate it here:

Qurrex is the first hybrid cryptocurrency exchange that integrates industrial infrastructure of traditional stock exchanges (like NASDAQ, NYSE, LSE) with decentralized network. Its reliability, security and speed are a game changer of the crypto industry and professional traders.
The platform consists of a centralized node (core exchange module), comparable to modern, cutting edge traditional exchanges with equal performance and reliability. Its client functionality meets the demands of users of leading exchanges and FX brokers in professional interface, technical analysis functions and connection (i.e. for high frequency traders). Moreover, the DEX and its blockchain network eliminates intermediaries and provides aggregated liquidity from all network nodes, including the centralized node.
We are going to make a new standard of cryptocurrency trading by using best practices and infrastructure of traditional stock exchanges. Qurrex will prepare the infrastructure of cryptocurrency industry for classic and FX brokers, HFT, banks, liquidity providers and other institutional players.
At the same time, we believe that decentralized exchanges are the future of cryptocurrency trading industry and we can give a new impulse for its development.

What are the Qurrex main advantages:
- our customers service will offer maximum transparency, formalization of all procedures, the safety and high quality of implementation;
- we are going to focus on b2b-sector. Our platform will have high performance and high-speed protocols. It will help us to attract to cryptocurrency market a new category of participants (brokers, banks, HFT etc) and to ensure loyalty of the existing customers;
- for b2c market we are developing a comprehensive and adaptive trading platform, which includes copy-trading (trading signals), algo-trading etc, tech analysis and user-friendly interface.

By providing technical and clients support solutions for those institutional participants who are not that much involved yet into crypto currency trading we expect them to join us: they will have the most of the services they are used to:  
- end-of-day reports;
- different types of protocols that are so important for HFT and algotraders + co-location zones,  
- also via APIs brokers could connect their risk management systems;
- 24/7 support desk available;
- easy crypto currency settlements and fiats' crediting and debiting;
- Margin trading as well as swaps and repo trades.

Manage campaigns bountyplatform.io
▬▬ ● ● Marketing support ICO ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ●Technical support and advice of bounty hunters● ● ▬▬
qurrex (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:22:42 PM

i did a transfer 2 hours ago and still not appear in my transaction history.
Who can i contact to solve this problem?

Send please info about transaction to sb@qurrex.com
artem.klimovich

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 02:28:16 PM

what does it mean first Hybrid?

It means, that Qurrex is the first exchange with architecture, integrating centralized platform with decentralized network = hybrid architecture

More details you can read in One Page

Manage campaigns bountyplatform.io
▬▬ ● ● Marketing support ICO ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ●Technical support and advice of bounty hunters● ● ▬▬
lucidlepidoptera

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:36:38 PM

on whe site https://qurrex.com i didn't unterstand, what is the defference from private to public sale?
supernva

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:43:53 PM

What makes your project different between other similar projects?
ImGenius

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:45:25 PM

why do you believe in your project?
Yes i do believe in this very nice concept project that at wide corcle of uses from  investors, to big holders and institutional investors.  The dev team creates a market strategy which will win the trust if professional stock exchange players by substantially increasing the market liquidity and supplying a new standard set of exchange products.  They have very comprehensive whitepaper and well detailed roadmap to follow.  Very effective and much useful in our crypto ecosystem.
qurrex (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:58:28 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2018, 03:18:18 PM by qurrex

on whe site https://qurrex.com i didn't unterstand, what is the defference from private to public sale?

Private sale is now, the minimum purchase amount is 10 ETH or the equivalent of BTC or LTC. 2 April will be the public sale of tokens. Public sale will last until mid-May.
qurrex (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:05:32 PM

What makes your project different between other similar projects?

A full detailed answer to this question you can get by reading our article on Medium

https://medium.com/qurrex/the-qurrex-hybrid-exchange-its-target-audience-and-competition-with-other-projects-a44a4d31e740
qurrex (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:09:31 PM

Where is the exchange located?

The corporate structure will include holding company or token seller  in Cayman. Operation companies will be incorporated in European (at first stage) and US, Japanese and other countries (at 2 stage). All operation companies will be fully regulated (need to get special exchange license or license of payment institute) in order to work with institutional users.
qurrex (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:18:00 PM

How much is a token at presale?

Sale fixed rate: 800 QRX = 1 ETH or BTC/LTC equivalent
Pre-sale min volume: 10 ETH or BTC / LTC equivalent
qurrex (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:22:54 PM

why do you believe in your project?
Yes i do believe in this very nice concept project that at wide corcle of uses from  investors, to big holders and institutional investors.  The dev team creates a market strategy which will win the trust if professional stock exchange players by substantially increasing the market liquidity and supplying a new standard set of exchange products.  They have very comprehensive whitepaper and well detailed roadmap to follow.  Very effective and much useful in our crypto ecosystem.

Thank you)
artkrasil

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:19:55 PM

Hey guys, exciting project. Waiting for ICO, because I don't have 15ETH to contribute at Pre-Sale.
artkrasil

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:36:42 PM

Do you have comparison to other exchanges?
HereisTommy

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:40:16 PM

"program for stimulating participation of market makers" - what does it mean? what kind of program are you going to implement?
RunMikeRun

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:50:26 PM

Got a quetion: are you going to develop an application for your project? And I got lost a bit, how will you differ from competitors??
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: