Bitcoin Forum
August 18, 2018, 04:51:40 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN][TWIST] TWIST : Revolutionising Blockchain Accessibility 🚀  (Read 15847 times)
danchozind999

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:37:14 AM

In the past I did have a withdrawal error with them with another cryptocurrency and it took them a while to correct the error (a couple weeks) but they did end up fixing it for me.

❐ VARYON ❐
▄ ▄ Increasing Variation in Governance ▄ ▄
█ █ Blue Frontiers █ █

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dfinest

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:10:09 AM

From the discord:

Hi everyone - just a weekly update on the teams progress. The development is on-track and we're anticipating the web wallet and integrated toolbox will be released by the end of the month. In regards to the Google Chrome Plugin, which will provide easy access to TWIST information (e.g. price/trading volume etc), the team are aiming to have it released by the end of this week.  We've also decided to host a joint bounty campaign for Reddit and Telegram, which will be starting around the time of the web wallet release. Further information concerning the specifics of the bounty campaign will be released closer to the date.

reddit bounty campaign will be great for bringing attention to this coin!

Good a news, a Reddit campaign seems interesting.

TWIST   ⧼   REVOLUTIONISING BLOCKCHAIN ACCESSIBILITY   ⧽   TWIST
║   twist.network   ║
        ANN  Twitter  |  WHITEPAPER  |  Discord  |  Medium
CryptoRobert

Activity: 476
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:58:49 AM

Oh, The project is original and interesting, strategy of distribution of the coins is brilliant, but in my opinion a bit too fast.

I agree it may have been a bit too fast, perhaps, but in the end I think this will make no difference at all for the success of the project, and in a way such a fast distribution has probably saved a lot of time and shrinked the post-airdrop dumps to a more limited period of time, so it may even be that it was the best choice after all. For sure, time will tell Smiley

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
~Money~

Activity: 938
Merit: 512

The Organic Growth Token

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:37:54 PM

Oh, The project is original and interesting, strategy of distribution of the coins is brilliant, but in my opinion a bit too fast.

I agree it may have been a bit too fast, perhaps, but in the end I think this will make no difference at all for the success of the project, and in a way such a fast distribution has probably saved a lot of time and shrinked the post-airdrop dumps to a more limited period of time, so it may even be that it was the best choice after all. For sure, time will tell Smiley

actually it has not been fast like you say, big players has been distributed like this, just check crypto history and you will notice them

but im curious how many more of whales do we have on this project which can kill the price by 50% or more in few trades and clear buy support.
i was counting and seems i have to continue count yet !

▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████████████▄
▗████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▖
▄████████           ██▌         ████████▄
▄██████████▄▄    ▄▄▄████▄     ▄▄██████████▄
▐█████████████    █████▀     ▄██████████████▌
██████████████    ███▀     ▄█████████████████
▐██████████████    █▀    ▄████████████████████▌
▐██████████████            ▀██████████████████▌
▐██████████████      ▄██▄    ▀████████████████▌
██████████████     ▄█████▄    ███████████████
▐█████████████    █████████    █████████████▌
▀██████████▀▀    ▀▀▀███████    ▀▀▀████████▀
▀████████           ███████       ██████▀
▝████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▘
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀
KitToken

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
.Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

phsan12888

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:28:32 AM

I just think that yobit is the best exchange for listing twist on coinmarketcap Cheesy
CryptoRobert

Activity: 476
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:39:06 AM

actually it has not been fast like you say, big players has been distributed like this, just check crypto history and you will notice them

but im curious how many more of whales do we have on this project which can kill the price by 50% or more in few trades and clear buy support.

Well, as I've said in the second part of my statement, this distribution method may actually have been the best choice. As for the whales who can kill buy support, this is common to all cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin included. Even with Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc, the top 100 holders hold over 70% of all coins. But even with so many big whales the system works fo far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93zqTZ_spgY

What's still missing at Twist is a strong demand, there is still much do be done to get Twist known in the crypto community.
BTW what did you find out counting?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
~Money~

Activity: 938
Merit: 512

The Organic Growth Token

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:01:08 PM

Well, as I've said in the second part of my statement, this distribution method may actually have been the best choice. As for the whales who can kill buy support, this is common to all cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin included. Even with Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc, the top 100 holders hold over 70% of all coins. But even with so many big whales the system works fo far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93zqTZ_spgY

What's still missing at Twist is a strong demand, there is still much do be done to get Twist known in the crypto community.
BTW what did you find out counting?

yep, good point, i am on the same page too
but such buy support won't come up with small exchanges, don't want to say stocks.exchange is bad, but such small exchanges only can introduce coin to big exchanges, we should wait to see when they will be attracted here and it doesn't seems it wont happen so soon

▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████████████▄
▗████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▖
▄████████           ██▌         ████████▄
▄██████████▄▄    ▄▄▄████▄     ▄▄██████████▄
▐█████████████    █████▀     ▄██████████████▌
██████████████    ███▀     ▄█████████████████
▐██████████████    █▀    ▄████████████████████▌
▐██████████████            ▀██████████████████▌
▐██████████████      ▄██▄    ▀████████████████▌
██████████████     ▄█████▄    ███████████████
▐█████████████    █████████    █████████████▌
▀██████████▀▀    ▀▀▀███████    ▀▀▀████████▀
▀████████           ███████       ██████▀
▝████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▘
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀
KitToken

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
.Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

magorzatagawlok

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:36:47 PM

received a great air drop. thanks to the developers for the cool project
Dfinest

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:59:23 PM

The airdrop worths ~320 USD at the moment and it was over 700 USD at one point, so this was a valuable airdrop, which is very rare. Maybe in a few years we can say that it was one of the best airdrops ever.Smiley

║   twist.network   ║
Dfinest

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:05:37 PM

From Discord:

Hi everyone - we're excited to announce that the Google Chrome plugin is almost complete and we'll be submitting it soon to the Chrome Web store. We'll be sure to announce once the plugin is ready. The team have also been collaborating with a community member who will be publishing an article on TWIST sometime soon. We're excited to see an increase in community involvement and we're looking forward to the next few weeks!

║   twist.network   ║
libert19

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 02:47:49 AM

The airdrop worths ~320 USD at the moment and it was over 700 USD at one point, so this was a valuable airdrop, which is very rare. Maybe in a few years we can say that it was one of the best airdrops ever.Smiley

Probably. Few years ago there was Stellar airdrop. I sold it for pennies and regretting it later. Don't wanna do same mistake again with Twist.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Dfinest

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:05:07 AM

Probably. Few years ago there was Stellar airdrop. I sold it for pennies and regretting it later. Don't wanna do same mistake again with Twist.

How much Stellar did you get in that airdrop?

║   twist.network   ║
doctorlw1

Activity: 104
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:08:10 AM

An outcome such as Stellar would be a best case scenario. That said, this project is extremely exciting to be a part of. The team has been great about meeting deadlines and the method of distribution I feel will be integral later on. Whether or not it will gain traction ultimately remains to be seen but there is a lot to like about this young project so far.
vcxv

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 07:14:37 AM

From Discord:

Hi everyone - we're excited to announce that the Google Chrome plugin is almost complete and we'll be submitting it soon to the Chrome Web store. We'll be sure to announce once the plugin is ready. The team have also been collaborating with a community member who will be publishing an article on TWIST sometime soon. We're excited to see an increase in community involvement and we're looking forward to the next few weeks!

whoo thats very good news and exciting. The team is very good and have delivered so far on their promises. I just love Twist  Grin

og_doom

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:53:16 AM

im really curious about the new bounty campagne Cheesy
cant wait to see it start ,tried to promote a lot of freinds of mine into twist but they are not really attracted because of the airdrop distribution model .
I can already see how sad they will be in a few months didnt listen to me Wink
Price is also quite stable in this month of bear market and quite easy to swing trade.
I can see a bright future if they keep doing such great work on the product and community
Congratz

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
fulcare

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:15:10 PM

An outcome such as Stellar would be a best case scenario. That said, this project is extremely exciting to be a part of. The team has been great about meeting deadlines and the method of distribution I feel will be integral later on. Whether or not it will gain traction ultimately remains to be seen but there is a lot to like about this young project so far.

It will all depend on whether or not Twist offers something that provides all users additional usability in the blockchain industry. And they may have something at hand here.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TWISTdeveloper
Copper Member

Activity: 115
Merit: 25

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:40:28 PM

Hi guys - We had a great interview with community member Flashy Gordy and he's written up a wonderful article which may provide you with a more in-depth understanding of the TWIST project and it's vision.

https://medium.com/@kureibsenjens/teamtalks-4-twist-crypto-w-focus-on-ui-personal-tx-ids-much-more-19382c0a90b3
Dfinest

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:51:03 AM

Hi guys - We had a great interview with community member Flashy Gordy and he's written up a wonderful article which may provide you with a more in-depth understanding of the TWIST project and it's vision.

https://medium.com/@kureibsenjens/teamtalks-4-twist-crypto-w-focus-on-ui-personal-tx-ids-much-more-19382c0a90b3

Thanks, it's a very good, detailed article.

Who are you and what is your role on TWIST?

My current role at TWIST is project coordinator and part-time developer.

My job involves ensuring we release our roadmap deliverables on time, whilst communicating strategic decisions and potential opportunities with the team, as well as overseeing the social side of the project.

My background is in Cyber Security Consulting exclusively within the Financial Services Industry for a FTSE 500 company. Being aligned to the Financial Services Industry results in the majority of my clients falling under the following divisions: Wealth & Asset Management, Banking & Capital Markets, and Insurance. This has led to me developing a skill-set and building connections which can be capitalised upon in TWIST’s foreseeable future.

Wow! Shocked

║   twist.network   ║
jack_jack

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:29:24 AM

yes i am also regretting i have acummulated almost 3m stellers all sold at shit/penny price .. holders always win

✚         aimedis         ✚
✚  IN 20 HOSPITALS WORLDWIDE  |  DECENTRALIZED & INCENTIVIZED HEALTHCARE REVOLUTIONARY AI  ✚
og_doom

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:34:32 AM

yes i am also regretting i have acummulated almost 3m stellers all sold at shit/penny price .. holders always win

dayum bro thats really sad to hear Sad think 80 percent or more of the people share your destiny somehow Cheesy

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.