Bitcoin Forum
October 14, 2019, 07:24:21 AM *
News: If you like a topic and you see an orange "bump" link, click it. More info.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN][TWIST] TWIST : Revolutionising Blockchain Accessibility 🚀  (Read 37388 times)
Ribbitforum

Activity: 492
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:30:30 AM

great to hear that we have a reddit bounty starting on july 6th;D
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TWISTdeveloper
Copper Member

Activity: 132
Merit: 25

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:53:08 AM

TWIST Update - Twitter Bounty Campaign!
(Reddit Campaign Postponed)
After considering several factors, the team has decided to postpone the Reddit Bounty Campaign since we feel it would be better suited for when we are further along with development (e.g. node release). We apologise for any inconvenience if you had already registered.

The TWIST Twitter Bounty Campaign will start on the 9th July 2018 and will run for for 6 weeks!

The first Twitter campaign we ran back in February gave us a lot of attention and positive results so we're excited for a round 2!
500k TWIST will be paid out (double the amount originally intended for the Reddit campaign!)

Head over to the announcement thread to read the rules and submit your registration: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3024588.  

Good luck to all participants and let's raise awareness of the TWIST project!

Best wishes,
The TWIST team
philgfx

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:58:25 AM

After considering several factors, the team has decided to postpone the Reddit Bounty Campaign since we feel it would be better suited for when we are further along with development (e.g. around the time of node release). We apologise for any inconvenience if you had already registered.

https://i.imgur.com/EoiHeUJ.png

The TWIST Twitter Bounty Campaign will start on the 9th July 2018 and will run for for 6 weeks!

The first Twitter campaign we ran back in February gave us a lot of attention and positive results so we're excited for a round 2!
500k TWIST will be paid out (double the amount originally intended for the Reddit campaign!)

Head over to the announcement thread to read the rules and submit your registration: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3024588.  

Best wishes,
The TWIST team

Probably a good move IMO. Twitter has a much wider outreach than Reddit and will definitely generate more hype. A Reddit bounty would be nice but probably better to do it when the project is more established. Looking forward to the campaign!
Ribbitforum

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:21:04 AM

Twitter is good to advertise $Twist but Reddit is good too, to get more investor Huh
CryptoChanel

Activity: 103
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:09:31 AM

After considering several factors, the team has decided to postpone the Reddit Bounty Campaign since we feel it would be better suited for when we are further along with development (e.g. around the time of node release). We apologise for any inconvenience if you had already registered.

Best wishes,
The TWIST team

Probably a good move IMO. Twitter has a much wider outreach than Reddit and will definitely generate more hype. A Reddit bounty would be nice but probably better to do it when the project is more established. Looking forward to the campaign!

That's a good move but for a different reason: Reddit has probably more impact than Twitter since it allows real content while Twitter is just about short tweets. So it's wiser to postpone Reddit for a time where Twist will have great tech news to be discussed on Reddit.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Mister11

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:21:27 PM

Really looking forward to the Twitter Bounty Campaign for TWIST! Will be a great way of getting more people to know about the project and web wallet will be released soon! Looks like a good upcoming month for TWIST!!
fulcare

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

simply getting the job done

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:32:03 PM

I'm personally not convinced masternodes are the way to go, but I trust in the TWIST team at this point so whatever decision they make I support.
I agree with you that masternodes are not suitable for TWIST. TWIST should focus more on developing products and complete the roadmap target.Then seek some bigger exchanges, such as the well-known exchanges like Binance and OKEX.

woohaa.. I think you misunderstood something. Twist nodes is not a priority for the team and they are more focused on achieving the targets as per roadmap along with some side developments. Twist nodes or bigger exchanges will come when it is their turn  Tongue

Yes, really, masternodes or whatever nodes should be the least of the team's concernd right now, we should not even waist time talking about. To develop the project along the roadmap is the real thing.

Masternodes are later thing, first twist should be accessible to everyone and for that web wallet should be the first priority.

Are masternodes part of the plan? If yes I would like the idea. It's good to have the option to become part of the network by running a MN.

▄███▌
    ██████
   ██ ▀████       ███
  ██   ████     ██████       ▄▄▄
 █▀    ████    ███████      █████
      ████    ███████      ██████
      ████    ███████     ███████   ███
      ████   ███ ████    ███████   ████
     ████   ███ ████    ███ ████   ████    ▐██▌      ████▄
     ████   ███ ████   ███ ████   ████     ███     ███████   ██   ███▄     ▄▄██
     ████  ███ ████   ███ ████    ████    ████   ███▀  ███  ████▄█████   ████ ▄██    █
    ████  ███  ████  ███ ████    ████    ████   ███▀  ██▀  ██████▀████ ████   ████   █
    ████ ███  ████  ███  ████    ████    ████  ████       ██████  ████████▀   ████ ▄█
    ████ ███  ████ ███  ████    ████   ██████  ████      ██████    ███████     █████▀
   ████ ███   ███████   ████   █████  ██████  ██████▄  ▄██████        ████▄   ███
   ████ ███  ███████   ▐████  ██████████ ███   █████████  ████        █████████▀
   ███████   ██████    ▐██████████████   ███    ▀████▀   ████          █████▀▀
  ███████    █████     ▐██████   ████   ███
  ██████     ▀██▀       ▀████           ███
  ▀████                          █     ███
                                 ██▄  ▄███
                                  ██████▀
                                   ▀▀▀▀

THE JOB DONE

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀

in

▄▄                ▄▄
  ████▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄████
  ████████████████████
  ████████████████████
 ▄████████████████████▄
 ██████████████████████▌
 ██████████████████████▌
 ██████████████████████▌
 ██████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████▀
██▄     ████████
 ▀██    ████████

▄▄██████████████▄▄
 ██▀▀            ▀▀██
██▌            ▐█▌ ▐██
██     ▄██████▄     ██
██    ██▀    ▀██    ██
██   ▐█▌      ▐█▌   ██
██   ▐█▌      ▐█▌   ██
██    ██▄    ▄██    ██
██     ▀██████▀     ██
██▌                ▐██
 ██▄▄            ▄▄██
  ▀▀██████████████▀▀

██▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████
████████▀
█████▀
██▀
Ribbitforum

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:35:54 AM

I'm personally not convinced masternodes are the way to go, but I trust in the TWIST team at this point so whatever decision they make I support.
I agree with you that masternodes are not suitable for TWIST. TWIST should focus more on developing products and complete the roadmap target.Then seek some bigger exchanges, such as the well-known exchanges like Binance and OKEX.

woohaa.. I think you misunderstood something. Twist nodes is not a priority for the team and they are more focused on achieving the targets as per roadmap along with some side developments. Twist nodes or bigger exchanges will come when it is their turn  Tongue

Yes, really, masternodes or whatever nodes should be the least of the team's concernd right now, we should not even waist time talking about. To develop the project along the roadmap is the real thing.

Masternodes are later thing, first twist should be accessible to everyone and for that web wallet should be the first priority.

Are masternodes part of the plan? If yes I would like the idea. It's good to have the option to become part of the network by running a MN.
I think Masternodes will be available soon,its on the whitepaper Smiley
bagas79

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:59:14 AM

Good apps. this project will make many participants join the project.
What about security issues in this app, is it guaranteed?
Hawkey42

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:34:11 AM

I fully support the Twitter Campaign instead. That social media platform has Billions of users so the potential to get future investors is there.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
doctorlw1

Activity: 95
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:24:21 AM

any update on when online wallet will be released? from what i remember team was pretty close to that milestone
Oldcoolboy

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:31:28 AM

TWIST has taken off once last month, but it has fallen again soon, and hopes that TWIST will really take off in the near future,this is a promising project.
~Money~

Activity: 1026
Merit: 516

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:37:46 PM

TWIST has taken off once last month, but it has fallen again soon, and hopes that TWIST will really take off in the near future,this is a promising project.

the recent price changes was not a fake or a simple pump, the amount of trades, the volume was shown a real demand or this coin, i have seen that even users who had sold with much lower prices was trying to rebuy some coins, the current price correction is normal and its also good for project to refuel before next run

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Mister11

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:54:26 PM

Roadmap shows Q4 release for masternodes
libert19

Activity: 826
Merit: 110

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 03:20:23 AM

any update on when online wallet will be released? from what i remember team was pretty close to that milestone

It was scheduled in June but it was delayed bit for some reason (may be cryptopia listing? I am not sure), now it is scheduled in first two weeks of this month.

I hope it will come soon. For mass adoption it's necessary that people start using twists to pay/receive and for that web wallet is perfect.

Mister11

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:12:57 AM

It was scheduled in June but it was delayed bit for some reason (may be cryptopia listing? I am not sure), now it is scheduled in first two weeks of this month.

I hope it will come soon. For mass adoption it's necessary that people start using twists to pay/receive and for that web wallet is perfect.

if you join the discord channel the team made announcement saying they are pushing back by 2 weeks because of Cryptopia listing.
fulcare

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

simply getting the job done

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:44:26 PM

Roadmap shows Q4 release for masternodes

Great that is a nice feature to get in early and secure a big enough bag to fire up a masternode.

▄███▌
    ██████
   ██ ▀████       ███
  ██   ████     ██████       ▄▄▄
 █▀    ████    ███████      █████
      ████    ███████      ██████
      ████    ███████     ███████   ███
      ████   ███ ████    ███████   ████
     ████   ███ ████    ███ ████   ████    ▐██▌      ████▄
     ████   ███ ████   ███ ████   ████     ███     ███████   ██   ███▄     ▄▄██
     ████  ███ ████   ███ ████    ████    ████   ███▀  ███  ████▄█████   ████ ▄██    █
    ████  ███  ████  ███ ████    ████    ████   ███▀  ██▀  ██████▀████ ████   ████   █
    ████ ███  ████  ███  ████    ████    ████  ████       ██████  ████████▀   ████ ▄█
    ████ ███  ████ ███  ████    ████   ██████  ████      ██████    ███████     █████▀
   ████ ███   ███████   ████   █████  ██████  ██████▄  ▄██████        ████▄   ███
   ████ ███  ███████   ▐████  ██████████ ███   █████████  ████        █████████▀
   ███████   ██████    ▐██████████████   ███    ▀████▀   ████          █████▀▀
  ███████    █████     ▐██████   ████   ███
  ██████     ▀██▀       ▀████           ███
  ▀████                          █     ███
                                 ██▄  ▄███
                                  ██████▀
                                   ▀▀▀▀

THE JOB DONE

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀

in

▄▄                ▄▄
  ████▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄████
  ████████████████████
  ████████████████████
 ▄████████████████████▄
 ██████████████████████▌
 ██████████████████████▌
 ██████████████████████▌
 ██████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████▀
██▄     ████████
 ▀██    ████████

▄▄██████████████▄▄
 ██▀▀            ▀▀██
██▌            ▐█▌ ▐██
██     ▄██████▄     ██
██    ██▀    ▀██    ██
██   ▐█▌      ▐█▌   ██
██   ▐█▌      ▐█▌   ██
██    ██▄    ▄██    ██
██     ▀██████▀     ██
██▌                ▐██
 ██▄▄            ▄▄██
  ▀▀██████████████▀▀

██▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████
████████▀
█████▀
██▀
TWISTdeveloper
Copper Member

Activity: 132
Merit: 25

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:21:21 PM

The public spreadsheet for the TWIST Twitter Bounty Campaign is now live and the team will begin populating entries over the next few days: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_u26VcRghx6e_DHO5bEostdKLzFs0Lj54teh3A0i61E/edit#gid=0
~Money~

Activity: 1026
Merit: 516

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:25:02 PM

The public spreadsheet for the TWIST Twitter Bounty Campaign is now live and the team will begin populating entries over the next few days: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_u26VcRghx6e_DHO5bEostdKLzFs0Lj54teh3A0i61E/edit#gid=0

its nice to see so much activity by dev
actually it seems you are running instead of walking through roadmap
im really glad that i joined and supported the project from the begining

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
lynnachaean

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:42:12 PM

That is fast considering the bounty will start 2 days from now. Good job devs.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.