Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:56:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN][TWIST] TWIST : Revolutionising Blockchain Accessibility 🚀  (Read 40408 times)
vcxv

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:18:59 AM

The distribution for the airdrop i think its very high. Example if the participant only 1K maybe every people get 170k coin. and for the miners is 1 twist/block i think that its not good for the network i hope Twist making some Masternode maybe

It was a way to distribute majority of the Twists to early adopters, to give the project a fair and even start. Airdrop is over way long back and now only some bounty campaign and PoS will go on which wound not effect the price of twist in negative ways. Twist will increase in value as we move ahead with our roadmap.
Also, we have Twist nodes lined up in future, Q3-Q4 (which will be akin to masternodes). So brace your self and store some more twist when you have the opportunity.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vcxv

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:20:25 AM

TWIST is now listed on Blockfolio, CoinLib, Cryptopricer and Coinmarketcal. We'll soon be adding upcoming deliverables and events to Coinmarketcal which should help to bring increased awareness to our project. Development of the integrated Web-wallet/Toolbox is well underway and we're on target for a release this quarter!

Shame on me, but i did't know Coinmarketcal until now. It seems like a well established website with a large userbase, so maybe this listing will help us big time.

I also heard about it recently when one of us recommended that Twist should be listed on coinmarketcal.com. I am still trying to get an idea of how to utilize this for greater benefit.
Hawkey42

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:36:54 PM

TWIST is now listed on Blockfolio, CoinLib, Cryptopricer and Coinmarketcal. We'll soon be adding upcoming deliverables and events to Coinmarketcal which should help to bring increased awareness to our project. Development of the integrated Web-wallet/Toolbox is well underway and we're on target for a release this quarter!

Shame on me, but i did't know Coinmarketcal until now. It seems like a well established website with a large userbase, so maybe this listing will help us big time.

I also heard about it recently when one of us recommended that Twist should be listed on coinmarketcal.com. I am still trying to get an idea of how to utilize this for greater benefit.
That should make 3 of us. I used blockfolio and coinlib but never coinmarketcal. It's nice to learn more as I familiarize myself on cryptocurrencies.
Great also to know that Twist is getting more exposure. That would help the project tremendously.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
~Money~

Activity: 1132
Merit: 536

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:03:45 PM

That should make 3 of us. I used blockfolio and coinlib but never coinmarketcal. It's nice to learn more as I familiarize myself on cryptocurrencies.
Great also to know that Twist is getting more exposure. That would help the project tremendously.

dont be worry, you have not missed much by now

This is a convincing explanation. But I didn't understand which solution you are suggesting. By re-sync the wallet you mean just to close and re-open it? In this case I have already verified that this works.
naah, you need to do these:

Always be sure to backup your wallet.dat

- close wallet
- rename the data folder for twist wallet, by default it is on: %AppData%\Roaming\TWIST
- open wallet again and wait for sync to be complete.
- restore back your wallet.dat to the newly created folder by wallet
- you should now have the wallet connection stable

bobq

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:44:06 PM

The distribution for the airdrop i think its very high. Example if the participant only 1K maybe every people get 170k coin. and for the miners is 1 twist/block i think that its not good for the network i hope Twist making some Masternode maybe

It was a way to distribute majority of the Twists to early adopters, to give the project a fair and even start. Airdrop is over way long back and now only some bounty campaign and PoS will go on which wound not effect the price of twist in negative ways. Twist will increase in value as we move ahead with our roadmap.
Also, we have Twist nodes lined up in future, Q3-Q4 (which will be akin to masternodes). So brace your self and store some more twist when you have the opportunity.

Twist is so cheap at the moment that anyone can easily airdrop huge quantity of the coins to themselves just by buying it Smiley
After all the difference between free coins and very cheap coins is not that big, and if the free coins are not any more available just go for the cheap ones before they stop being cheap Smiley

FreeFerret

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:53:07 PM

Nothing wrong with being cheap! If you want to buy coins cheaper then the buyer has the right to that... Then again the seller has the right not to sell at the asking price either.
Perhaps people are waiting for more actions before deciding on putting money on the coin and investing into it.
If you got coin in the airdrop then it was for free anyways, can always stake with the coin while waiting for the price to improve.
Looking forward to seeing what TWIST will do next!
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:58:26 PM

Nothing wrong with being cheap! If you want to buy coins cheaper then the buyer has the right to that... Then again the seller has the right not to sell at the asking price either.
Perhaps people are waiting for more actions before deciding on putting money on the coin and investing into it.
If you got coin in the airdrop then it was for free anyways, can always stake with the coin while waiting for the price to improve.
Looking forward to seeing what TWIST will do next!

what are the next plans for this project? at least their existence is been months already. others are just few weeks. this one is still surviving.  Cheesy
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 03:12:30 AM

Twist is so cheap at the moment that anyone can easily airdrop huge quantity of the coins to themselves just by buying it Smiley
After all the difference between free coins and very cheap coins is not that big, and if the free coins are not any more available just go for the cheap ones before they stop being cheap Smiley

If development goes well then twist gonna make new batch of millionaires  Grin

As the saying goes, " Do difficult things when they are easy".

This is the great time to buy twist before it becomes expensive!

Can you tell me, how much reward you get by staking? Like if you have 100k tokens then how much reward would be?

I hope staking will be available on web wallet!

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
blueman8331

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:08:51 AM
Last edit: May 17, 2018, 08:48:06 AM by blueman8331

If development goes well then twist gonna make new batch of millionaires  Grin

As the saying goes, " Do difficult things when they are easy".

This is the great time to buy twist before it becomes expensive!

Can you tell me, how much reward you get by staking? Like if you have 100k tokens then how much reward would be?

Hello sir.
I have ~100k
I staking about 2-9 blocks per day.It is not fix.
Some days the networkhashrate is high, but I think about 5 blocks per day.
(5 x 20) / 100,000 ~ 0.1 % per day

Dfinest

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:39:25 AM
Last edit: May 15, 2018, 08:53:04 AM by Dfinest

I have a bit over 200 K coins and i'm staking 14-16 hours per day. My daily average for May is 7 blocks per day, so 140 coins.
Hawkey42

Merit: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:24:40 PM

Twist is still very cheap at 30 sats each at stocks.exchange. With staking returns of 10% annually, it gives decent returns to investment.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
coly20032003

Merit: 110

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:27:29 AM

Twist is still very cheap at 30 sats each at stocks.exchange. With staking returns of 10% annually, it gives decent returns to investment.

Yeah I also think the current price of TWIST is pretty low. It will definitely increase as more and more people become aware of this great project. It is good time to invest now and hold for at least a year.
summerblock

Activity: 120
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:00:16 AM

Yeah I also think the current price of TWIST is pretty low. It will definitely increase as more and more people become aware of this great project. It is good time to invest now and hold for at least a year.

Looking at the run HYDRO is having, just reached 100 sats from 20 a week ago, and it's only a ETH token at this point but they got a lot of hype. Once next TWIST deliverables are out I also expect a sharp increase for TWIST. Keep in mind that volume is very low now about 0.1-0.5 BTC a day. Better days will come.
xaker74

Activity: 1016
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:10:46 AM

The price will remain there if the developers do not follow the road map. What is there at the moment? I don't see the link to web wallet.
ThemonkiiX

Activity: 233

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:25:42 AM

anyway, it is a good news for twist being more popular to the public. actually at current period twist is still known by minority
Yustiant

Activity: 172
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:33:47 AM

The project is very unique and promising, it would be great in the future, I am following and supporting this project.
Dfinest

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:19:26 AM
Last edit: May 16, 2018, 10:01:12 AM by Dfinest

The price will remain there if the developers do not follow the road map. What is there at the moment? I don't see the link to web wallet.

They are doing everything according to the roadmap and the web wallet is in the development phase. It will be out this quarter.
acorcos

Activity: 453
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:17:50 AM

I have generated a wallet via the "create wallet" function using your website.

How can I access my coins now using the downloadable Windows or Unix wallet? Any guide available?
nhaila

Activity: 993
Merit: 250

Moonbet.io

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 11:29:48 AM

if this project does have a purpose to provide accessibility to the blockchain for everyone it is certain that the project will require co-workers who have long experience in this field and that goal is also intended for some companies as well

.MOONBET.[]]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░        
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[]
> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
summerblock

Activity: 120
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:49:09 AM

I have generated a wallet via the "create wallet" function using your website.

How can I access my coins now using the downloadable Windows or Unix wallet? Any guide available?

I can guide you, it's easy, go to your console in your wallet and type importprivkey 'YOUR PRIVATE KEY' and press enter.
You should now have added that address to your wallet and it will sync, when sync is done you should so whatever balance you had on that address added to you main balance.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: