Bitcoin Forum
November 15, 2019, 10:24:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN][TWIST] TWIST : Revolutionising Blockchain Accessibility 🚀  (Read 39544 times)
Dfinest

Activity: 463
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:58:54 AM

Can anyone give me detailed guide how to stake TWIST? I would much appreciate it. Ty

You just need to keep running the wallet and unlock it 'for staking only'. That's all.

TWIST   ⧼   REVOLUTIONISING BLOCKCHAIN ACCESSIBILITY   ⧽   TWIST
║   twist.network   ║
        ANN  Twitter  |  WHITEPAPER  |  Discord  |  Medium

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin Forum is turning 10 years old! Join the community in sharing and exploring the notable posts made over the years.
~Money~

Activity: 1081
Merit: 519

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:11:02 PM

One of the problems I have noticed is that after a while that the wallet is open, it tends to lose nodes until eventually runs out of them and it goes offline. In these cases you have to cloese it and re-open it  to get it online again. This shouldn't happen, should it? I understand some people don't experience this problem.

it happened to me once before, got in debug window, enter this command:
getpeerinfo

then search for the "banscore"  option, if you see 1 in front of that, means you are facing same issue as mine,
i had tested everything, but only re-sync the wallet solved this. it seems wallet do finds some blocks which had been found before on network, so nodes keeps banning my ip and i lose connection, until i finally get no nodes!!

hope this helps you too, as software engineers always say:
reboot is the solution for everything  Grin

This losing nodes and going offline problem is out of my sight as it never happened to me, but it's an interesting issue. I hope one day it will be solved.

The promotion is an another interesting thing. Organizing a mini airdrop would be a bad idea? I mean...the bounty fund is still almost 9 million coins, so handing out like 1 million coins for free (i mean...like 50 or 100 coins for every participant) maybe would help to spread the word. Ok, it could be somewhat controversial, because it would hurt the "equally distributed" idea as the original airdrop was almost 90 000 coins for every participant.
issue is already solved Wink
as for promotion, airdrop cant help, but something unique will help more, in my opinion, a test or contest or something that can bring more and more users to project would be much more useful than airdrop which will end in dumping kids coin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
blueman8331

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:38:53 PM

Everything is followed by roadmap and even better (The potential of  Twist is clear). Wish you best of luck.
Just one problem I'm facing! (Since 2months ago)
The TWIST inventory is different in Wallet and  Block explorer (It is a few). I hope the team will consider  solution to this problem.
podavan

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:43:43 PM

The distribution for the airdrop i think its very high. Example if the participant only 1K maybe every people get 170k coin. and for the miners is 1 twist/block i think that its not good for the network i hope Twist making some Masternode maybe
bobq

Activity: 1008
Merit: 304

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:27:59 PM

One of the problems I have noticed is that after a while that the wallet is open, it tends to lose nodes until eventually runs out of them and it goes offline. In these cases you have to cloese it and re-open it  to get it online again. This shouldn't happen, should it? I understand some people don't experience this problem.

it happened to me once before, got in debug window, enter this command:
getpeerinfo

then search for the "banscore"  option, if you see 1 in front of that, means you are facing same issue as mine,
i had tested everything, but only re-sync the wallet solved this. it seems wallet do finds some blocks which had been found before on network, so nodes keeps banning my ip and i lose connection, until i finally get no nodes!!

hope this helps you too, as software engineers always say:
reboot is the solution for everything  Grin

This is a convincing explanation. But I didn't understand which solution you are suggesting. By re-sync the wallet you mean just to close and re-open it? In this case I have already verified that this works.

Dfinest

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:11:42 PM

TWIST is now listed on Blockfolio, CoinLib, Cryptopricer and Coinmarketcal. We'll soon be adding upcoming deliverables and events to Coinmarketcal which should help to bring increased awareness to our project. Development of the integrated Web-wallet/Toolbox is well underway and we're on target for a release this quarter!

Shame on me, but i did't know Coinmarketcal until now. It seems like a well established website with a large userbase, so maybe this listing will help us big time.

║   twist.network   ║
coly20032003

Activity: 308
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:25:00 AM

guys was out for some time,
just came back, any news about project?

also, is anyone else facing low connection on wallet?
mine has dropped to 8 connection

would be thankful to get any new nodes for update.

No, there is no news about the project. I guess, the devs are working on the web wallet. My connection is ok, i have 20+ active connections to the network all the time, so maybe the problem is on your side.

would you please post your nodes here or Pm me

i still have 8 active connection around one hour of running

i've got 56 active connections at the moment.

Here are my nodes:

addnode=107.191.46.29:17461
addnode=45.77.78.145:17461
addnode=86.234.58.11:17461
addnode=178.49.192.210:17461
addnode=176.197.73.196:17461
addnode=144.202.1.21:17461
addnode=107.178.114.153:17461
addnode=[2001:19f0:5:3b8f:2bcc:c7d8:ca0b:c44a]:17461
addnode=95.84.33.242:17461
addnode=60.41.154.54:17461
addnode=24.68.117.123:17461
addnode=180.216.59.64:17461
addnode=99.231.161.157:17461
addnode=24.107.205.156:17461
addnode=167.114.103.43:17461
addnode=51.6.225.3:17461
addnode=45.32.126.141:17461
addnode=45.77.55.167:17461
addnode=144.202.1.21:17461
addnode=107.191.46.29:17461
addnode=107.178.114.153:17461
addnode=167.114.103.43:17461
addnode=139.99.169.138:17461
addnode=81.132.114.52:17461
addnode=85.93.207.230:17461
addnode=178.163.77.116:17461
addnode=71.72.52.97:17461
addnode=188.152.188.208:17461
addnode=119.130.34.217:17461
addnode=176.8.164.52:17461
addnode=94.54.103.225:17461

Thank you for sharing the nodes list, this is very helpful. I will try to add these nodes to my TWIST config file later and see how it goes. Currently I have around 10 active connections.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
vcxv

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:18:59 AM

The distribution for the airdrop i think its very high. Example if the participant only 1K maybe every people get 170k coin. and for the miners is 1 twist/block i think that its not good for the network i hope Twist making some Masternode maybe

It was a way to distribute majority of the Twists to early adopters, to give the project a fair and even start. Airdrop is over way long back and now only some bounty campaign and PoS will go on which wound not effect the price of twist in negative ways. Twist will increase in value as we move ahead with our roadmap.
Also, we have Twist nodes lined up in future, Q3-Q4 (which will be akin to masternodes). So brace your self and store some more twist when you have the opportunity.
vcxv

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:20:25 AM

TWIST is now listed on Blockfolio, CoinLib, Cryptopricer and Coinmarketcal. We'll soon be adding upcoming deliverables and events to Coinmarketcal which should help to bring increased awareness to our project. Development of the integrated Web-wallet/Toolbox is well underway and we're on target for a release this quarter!

Shame on me, but i did't know Coinmarketcal until now. It seems like a well established website with a large userbase, so maybe this listing will help us big time.

I also heard about it recently when one of us recommended that Twist should be listed on coinmarketcal.com. I am still trying to get an idea of how to utilize this for greater benefit.
Hawkey42

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:36:54 PM

I also heard about it recently when one of us recommended that Twist should be listed on coinmarketcal.com. I am still trying to get an idea of how to utilize this for greater benefit.
That should make 3 of us. I used blockfolio and coinlib but never coinmarketcal. It's nice to learn more as I familiarize myself on cryptocurrencies.
Great also to know that Twist is getting more exposure. That would help the project tremendously.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
~Money~

Activity: 1081
Merit: 519

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:03:45 PM

That should make 3 of us. I used blockfolio and coinlib but never coinmarketcal. It's nice to learn more as I familiarize myself on cryptocurrencies.
Great also to know that Twist is getting more exposure. That would help the project tremendously.

dont be worry, you have not missed much by now

This is a convincing explanation. But I didn't understand which solution you are suggesting. By re-sync the wallet you mean just to close and re-open it? In this case I have already verified that this works.
naah, you need to do these:

Always be sure to backup your wallet.dat

- close wallet
- rename the data folder for twist wallet, by default it is on: %AppData%\Roaming\TWIST
- open wallet again and wait for sync to be complete.
- restore back your wallet.dat to the newly created folder by wallet
- you should now have the wallet connection stable

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
bobq

Activity: 1008
Merit: 304

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:44:06 PM

It was a way to distribute majority of the Twists to early adopters, to give the project a fair and even start. Airdrop is over way long back and now only some bounty campaign and PoS will go on which wound not effect the price of twist in negative ways. Twist will increase in value as we move ahead with our roadmap.
Also, we have Twist nodes lined up in future, Q3-Q4 (which will be akin to masternodes). So brace your self and store some more twist when you have the opportunity.

Twist is so cheap at the moment that anyone can easily airdrop huge quantity of the coins to themselves just by buying it Smiley
After all the difference between free coins and very cheap coins is not that big, and if the free coins are not any more available just go for the cheap ones before they stop being cheap Smiley

FreeFerret

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:53:07 PM

Nothing wrong with being cheap! If you want to buy coins cheaper then the buyer has the right to that... Then again the seller has the right not to sell at the asking price either.
Perhaps people are waiting for more actions before deciding on putting money on the coin and investing into it.
If you got coin in the airdrop then it was for free anyways, can always stake with the coin while waiting for the price to improve.
Looking forward to seeing what TWIST will do next!
CaVO32

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:58:26 PM

Nothing wrong with being cheap! If you want to buy coins cheaper then the buyer has the right to that... Then again the seller has the right not to sell at the asking price either.
Perhaps people are waiting for more actions before deciding on putting money on the coin and investing into it.
If you got coin in the airdrop then it was for free anyways, can always stake with the coin while waiting for the price to improve.
Looking forward to seeing what TWIST will do next!

what are the next plans for this project? at least their existence is been months already. others are just few weeks. this one is still surviving.  Cheesy
libert19

Activity: 854
Merit: 111

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 03:12:30 AM

Twist is so cheap at the moment that anyone can easily airdrop huge quantity of the coins to themselves just by buying it Smiley
After all the difference between free coins and very cheap coins is not that big, and if the free coins are not any more available just go for the cheap ones before they stop being cheap Smiley

If development goes well then twist gonna make new batch of millionaires  Grin

As the saying goes, " Do difficult things when they are easy".

This is the great time to buy twist before it becomes expensive!

Can you tell me, how much reward you get by staking? Like if you have 100k tokens then how much reward would be?

I hope staking will be available on web wallet!

blueman8331

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:08:51 AM
Last edit: May 17, 2018, 08:48:06 AM by blueman8331

If development goes well then twist gonna make new batch of millionaires  Grin

As the saying goes, " Do difficult things when they are easy".

This is the great time to buy twist before it becomes expensive!

Can you tell me, how much reward you get by staking? Like if you have 100k tokens then how much reward would be?

Hello sir.
I have ~100k
I staking about 2-9 blocks per day.It is not fix.
Some days the networkhashrate is high, but I think about 5 blocks per day.
(5 x 20) / 100,000 ~ 0.1 % per day

Dfinest

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:39:25 AM
Last edit: May 15, 2018, 08:53:04 AM by Dfinest

I have a bit over 200 K coins and i'm staking 14-16 hours per day. My daily average for May is 7 blocks per day, so 140 coins.

║   twist.network   ║
Hawkey42

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:24:40 PM

Twist is still very cheap at 30 sats each at stocks.exchange. With staking returns of 10% annually, it gives decent returns to investment.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
coly20032003

Activity: 308
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:27:29 AM

Twist is still very cheap at 30 sats each at stocks.exchange. With staking returns of 10% annually, it gives decent returns to investment.

Yeah I also think the current price of TWIST is pretty low. It will definitely increase as more and more people become aware of this great project. It is good time to invest now and hold for at least a year.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
summerblock

Activity: 121
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:00:16 AM

Yeah I also think the current price of TWIST is pretty low. It will definitely increase as more and more people become aware of this great project. It is good time to invest now and hold for at least a year.

Looking at the run HYDRO is having, just reached 100 sats from 20 a week ago, and it's only a ETH token at this point but they got a lot of hype. Once next TWIST deliverables are out I also expect a sharp increase for TWIST. Keep in mind that volume is very low now about 0.1-0.5 BTC a day. Better days will come.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.