Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:34:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find good icos?  (Read 1154 times)
headache1327

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:27:08 PM

You will need to take the time to go through the ICO in detail as much as you can, look at the idea and decide if it is just hot air or actually something that holds water.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Walter789

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:14:38 AM

To find good ICO! you need to study first what is ICO's? Then you need more knowledge about all ICO because there are several ICO at this days are scam and sometimes they getting failed.

If you talk about finding good ICO's in this forum?

First thing to do on how to find good ICo is finding good bounty manager. Because Sometimes bounty manager is one of the key to find good Bounty campaign (ICO). Check the background of the bounty manager then look for the campaign that he or she campaigning study all about the bounty campaign.

But if you are looking for good ICO because you want to invest on their particular Projects. You will also need to be knowledgeable you need to study the platforms of the projects. Reading their whitepapers and understand what is their roadmap system and you should also know all the persons behind the projects (developers) for you know if it is real project or scam. And do not forget to check their website, social media pages and their own blogs and you should already join to telegram or any group chat channel for you to be aware whay was happenings or yhe the progressions of the ICO or projects.

Hope this effort helps you..

coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:26:21 AM

How do you find good icos?
or do you think icos are not a good opportunity?

ICO are good opportunity if you can choose the best project,
because you can multiple your capital in few months,,
and how to find a good ICO ?
you should learn about their whitepaper and roadmap carefully,
then you must know who is the team behind the project, is the team look trusted or not,,

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
yangtinglei

Activity: 225

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:42:34 AM

First of all, we should have a good team, good reputation and good marketing strategy. This will create a very good project.
roxbit

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:41:13 AM

First thing you look is some detalis - how their website looks. Then the main part is their sponsors or future partnerships that they planed or luckly already realised. Exchanges listings are also important thing. Roadmaps and whitepapers,yes.

I choose ICOs that is managed by people who have several experienced. Trustworthy teammates that are willing to give their best because their names are at stake. And try to look if their project is viable to almost every individual and not just to some certain community. Study the whole range of the business in relation to technologies and cryptocurrency.
BryanK

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:01:03 AM

This all is done was in elementary. You need to go to icodrops, view ratings, go to the site of a project and choose a suitable one.
GDragon

Activity: 658
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:33:41 AM

It is easy, just find a reliable ICO, Developer, manager and etc. You can also find a worthy ICO by looking to their platforms and white papers. I suggest you to join to all trusted campaign manager like sylon.

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:46:07 AM

To get a good ICO then you should try to do the analysis well, yes it will take a long time and I am sure you have to fight hard for the best decision.

An ICO project indeed often offers a lot of promotion and it should be your filter so you can get the appropriate offer. What you should consider is how the management and whitepaper owned project. do not forget to look for references from others, I'm sure it will be able to make yourself the best decision.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:02:04 AM

By doing research you can know what ICO is good. There's a lot of ICO right now so be careful where you invest because most of them are failed or scam and only few are really secure that your will grow or possible to become successful in the future. But even it's have potential to become successful it's not guaranteed to happen because they have possibility to failed so invest at your own risk.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
DonateBB

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:47:53 PM

In my opinion you should choose an ICO with good website design, perfect and professional. The staffs support you fast and enthusiastic. That is probably a potential ICO project.
PhantomJ

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:56:52 PM

If I find something interesting and unfamiliar to me, I start looking for information about it as much as possible. To know that everything is okay with this and not another Scam.
Disclaimert

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:29:48 PM

learn all about the ICO you will follow on their white paper, then look at the ICO advisor and team, check the ICO rating on ICOBENCH. make sure his rating is good
dg2010

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:38:06 PM

actually, this is a difficult question. By my eperience, I just only say that Knowledge - this is certain the best condition for investors, Because there are thousand projects with hundred fields in our life. So, preparing knowledge is the best way to investing in ICO
aLLvaro20

Activity: 115
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:03:21 PM

I did some research first to find a good ICO by looking at a transparent team if not transparent I'm not sure about that ICO, Look at the early communities and investors who overshadow the project,are they legitimate and whether ICO can it be useful in the future. because the coins that will last long or worth a good sale later..
nascasto

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:12:04 PM

For this you need to constantly read and examine. This requires hard work. But ICOs are the most profitable branch in this sector. I've earned everything I've earned since I got into this job.

Welhell

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:24:20 PM

You need to research its aim, team. You should read whitepaper and i think whitepaper is the most basic thing for ICOs. Also you can look up ICO rating sites which there show about good ICOs. And ICOs are most profitable project.
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:38:58 PM

I usually check telegram groups. forum is full of crap messages nowadays. and reddit is a bit complicated for me. i still do not understand how to reach informations on reddit. there are several popular telegram groups that you can find the icos with good hype.

turn the page
Swanson

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:44:18 PM

To those who thinks that good team is enough to invest:
 The head of the international conglomerate Virgin Group, Sir Richard Branson, warned of the dangers of the schemes created by crypto-crooks. In particular, cybercriminals are increasingly exploiting the name of a British billionaire in promoting their scam projects.
raiderking96

Activity: 252

pantang menyerah

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:30:08 PM

looking for the best of its ICO can be done through a reputable platform, then you need to learn the content of the project, such as whitepaper, roadmap, project team, ICO structure, and so on.

you need to be careful in this case, because many projects are scam.
thinkpad99

Activity: 654

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:34:34 PM

A lot of icos are scam so you must be carefull, but if you will read recommendations from other users you can find something good for you. Because the best informations have people which the biggest experience in the field
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: