Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:05:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find good icos?  (Read 1154 times)
asritajudin

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:48:55 AM

To find a good ico, you need to search for the available projects in and then do a proper research about the project before investing in it. When you find the one of your choice, you need to check out for the idea of the project, the website, the whitepaper/roadmaps and then check the management team and their previous works and the rating.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Darerando

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:01:52 AM

If you're looking for the best ICO to invest in, then consider this ICO Nynga to be the awesome and promissing ICO that you seek. NINJA tends to improve and enhance messaging apps by creating an app that will have multi-features of other apps combined in a single app, like communicating without language barrier, trading, commerce, freelancing, business association all in one app. Awesome right? Then join and invest..
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:58:40 AM

If you're looking for the best ICO to invest in, then consider this ICO Nynga to be the awesome and promissing ICO that you seek. NINJA tends to improve and enhance messaging apps by creating an app that will have multi-features of other apps combined in a single app, like communicating without language barrier, trading, commerce, freelancing, business association all in one app. Awesome right? Then join and invest..

Its not about asking the good ICO projects mate, this has been opened up to ask how to find the good ICO. So hope you clarify me and all about the ICO ninja you mentioned above. I am not able to understand what you mean as a feature and etc here.
We need to find to good ICO projects means in my view first we need to check this ICO project has been opened up for what reason and really the team is capable to manage the ICO project well together.
hardcaps.com

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:20:46 AM

An important factor that is not mentioned enough is the token economic. A good ICO must have realistic Hard and Soft cap and also a good explenation behind the amount of money they intend to raise. Also there should be enough information as for how the money will be distributed. That information is very easy to find, you need not more than 5 minutes to find that in the ICOs website or whitepaper. If that information is missing then either the project is a scam or the team behind it is higly incompetent. In both cases you should avoid investing your money in it. Invest smart and good luck to all !
green547

Activity: 385
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:54:42 PM

You can use some websites like ICO bench to verify the team and the project.  Those sites can stil be misleading  but they are a good start.  you basically have to do your own research and have a little faith.
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:27:03 PM

How do you find good icos?
or do you think icos are not a good opportunity?
Honestly speaking there is no perfect way of finding a legit ICO because many times we have seen scams where the team behind the project was active on social media and amount raised was transparent but still the project got scammed. So you truly can't locate faults in the project but still you can try by reading the whitepaper or investigating about the past work of the project or analyze the utility they are offering and future of the ICO and you can have a legit one in your hand.
itrade777

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:51:06 PM

You need to be very careful on choosing an ICO projects. What i can suggest a good ICO projects are an experienced team behind the project, have a very clear road maps, a marketing strategy wherein you know that it will be a blast soon and a good feedback coming from the investors.
summerbloom

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:19:23 PM

Honestly finding the good ICO's is not a big deal, because you can do ,some research regarding to their project like whitepaper  budget allocation,mission/ vission  etc.although,I’m not claiming to be a professional/expert, but these are some principles in my own personal tricks to be  process that have helped me avoid scams.
soloinvestor

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:21:44 PM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:19:27 PM

i usually follow some popular telegram groups to find good icos. if many of them advise the same ico i check and try to join. but joining icos is not easy nowadays because of kyc approments. even if your kyc is approved, they give you a very little space to invvest.
Riskiagung2425

Activity: 340
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:09:02 AM

With a good experience active team behind, good whitepaper, good roadmap, nice marketing strategies and feedbacks from the investors. I can say that its a good characteristic of a good ICOs. Im suggest you to buy gamestars and vexanium
SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:21:11 PM

1.   Watch out the team working behind the ICO properly. You should careful read about the qualification, expertise, skills and experience of the team members.
2.   Don’t get along with the high goals. The unrealistic gals are mainly scams.
3.   What is the project? The idea behind the project should be new and interesting.
4.   Whitepaper should carry all the information about the project. If important details are missing, it could be a scam.
albert11

Activity: 679
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:12:23 PM

Read their white paper find out what is the purpose of their token or coin,
Look at their team(Developer and their Advisory Board) for me it is really important to know if their team member has a project that have become a scam,
So if you are an investor you should really be aware of it.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:33:30 PM

You will find a good ICO when you do enough research about the project. What the is meant for matters a lot before you choose such ICO because that is what determine it's future market values. 
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:03:47 PM

You will find a good ICO when you do enough research about the project. What the is meant for matters a lot before you choose such ICO because that is what determine it's future market values. 
I very often study the Bounty section of the company on bitcointalk, but I can also pay attention to some projects that show the ratings of ico companies.
IldarW

Activity: 362
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 08:13:30 PM

The profitable and simple strategy for last months was just participating in hyped projects that you could find on icodrops, if you don't want to spend time for researching. Strategy for lazy guys. The next interesting project I think is Usechain, I will participate in ICO and buy more tokens after issue because of ind. cap.

aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:47:48 PM

Well, nowadays it had become quite hard to find a good ICO as many of them are scams and frauds. The judgment of the ICO is done by the team's experience behind the project's development and their past work. You can also investigate and analyze the road maps, a marketing strategy, whitepaper etc. Last but the most important, the concept and the idea behind the project that determines the future of the project...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Marahunter

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:27:13 PM

I think right now it is better to just wait until ICOs have taken place and get a better entry price. most tokens almost always dip upon listing. In addition, you get to protect yourself from scammy projects. If you are patient an excellent opportunity will always pop up every now and then
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:34:00 PM

The simple thing that I use to invest ICO is whether they have reached softcap when pre-ico or not, if they have reached then I will search for information in whitepaper, review in ICO rating and certainly ANN in this forum.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Djangoz

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:47:48 PM

These days i wouldnt invest in ICOs anymore because its too risky. The time it takes to get to a full matured product is usually too long and then you are able to pick up the Coin for a much lower price on an exchange half away during development.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: