Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:41:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find good icos?  (Read 1154 times)
Chaki

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:08:44 PM

That is why before you invest you need to have a quick look at their white paper, at least spend 10-25  minutes of reading before putting your money unto a certain ICO and have a little research on the team member.

█▄█▄█  ⚷ ROCATI ⚷ █▄█▄█
First Cryptocurrency Linked to a Tangible Asset: Real Estate Properties
https://www.rocati.net/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
torotot

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:47:46 PM

Rightnow, there are too many icos and some of this are scam and some are not.
So before joining ico you should check it first before joining by doing some research and reading all the information about that ico like its white paper, road map and etc. Try also to join in a ico that is being managed by a trusted manager or dev. This is are the things you have to consider in finding good icos, i hope this will help you, good luck.

Thanks for this answers it adds my knowledge. Joining into the campaign that manage by trusted manager is another best move technique to apply to see the end success for they are trusted manager. Pretty sure that they will send the token payment and they will not accept scam campaign.
hasna17

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:47:37 PM

If you want to find a good ICO
Of course we can see from how strongly the ICO founding team is the first
And you can start by visiting https://www.coingecko.com/en/ico
lulumiya

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:54:18 PM

it has been difficult to find a reliable ICO in recent times. I can not trust anymore. you need to do a good research first. the project must be beautiful and the team must be beautiful.

numizmat

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:57:19 PM

Look for projects with a good idea (market demand, profitability) from good people (reputation, experience).
There are also lots of good cryptocurrency blogs with the comparison of recent ICOs, for example, here is a good recent one, all the guy' previous advice seems trustworthy: 5 Moon-shot ICOs set to shine in April and May 2018
BTW, his top 5 ICOs to invest in these two monts are:
1. LCCX
2. Truegame
3. BitRewards
4. Minerva
5. XTRD
jangcula3

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:45:01 PM

Marinecoin MTC is not new to the scene it was initially traded in 2013 then delisted. It is now back with a new team of developers an a growing community. The sky is potentially the limit, one must however always have realistic expectations. A community backed crypto currency is the way to go. There is only room for a few such cryptocurrency. The early one will become the standard barrier. You ask well what about bitcoin. Bitcoin has a slower rate of transaction solutions on its block chain. Marine coin is much faster. When it comes to commerce you want fast, accuracy and security against hackers. Marinecoin is building a community of over twenty thousand 20000 people who initially show proof of promotion. It is an under valued coin at the moment. It is a time tested block chain, secure, dev-less, self sustaining tecnology maintained by an artificial intelligence called Jarvis. marineco.in/ico and marineco.in  chat discordapp.com/invite/zpQyDu6
Kurokyy

Activity: 448

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:21:54 PM

How do you find good icos?
or do you think icos are not a good opportunity?

There are still few good upcoming ICO, all you have to do is to make a lot of research about their project so that you can define if they are good or bad for an investments. Look for an ICO with better roadmap in the long run and an experience team behind the project who runs the ICOs. Stay away from a lending or ponzi scheme type ICO

darmawan_lasuara

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:22:06 PM

Check mc afees daily post of new icos. Hes promoting icos that might give you 100x return of investment.
Hes a good promoter, once he advertise a ico the coinsale is starting to go up.

Honestly I don't trust him
Why? Is not he very experienced? I think we can take a reference to participate in a particular ICO if he is on the developers list.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1129

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:28:44 PM

There are still few good upcoming ICO, all you have to do is to make a lot of research about their project so that you can define if they are good or bad for an investments. Look for an ICO with better roadmap in the long run and an experience team behind the project who runs the ICOs. Stay away from a lending or ponzi scheme type ICO
Easy suggestion but would really be hard to to do even how veteran you are on searching ICO you wont still able guarantee yourself on not to hit scam ico in the market but having a knowledge and awareness you can able to avoid these things might not be accurate but high chance on not losing up money.Search and research all the significant things before on deciding to invest.

DiceChain

Activity: 353

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:31:40 PM

It is hard to find good ico at the present time. most of the thing is fraud. To find good ico you need to have experience reading the roadmap. White paper. Investors vvvv
LEINADbtc

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:53:43 PM

Yea, you can easily find some good ICOs.
Just be careful at the moment. The market is just crazy. I have seen ICOs going even 5x down.
You just need to pick the right one. Thos with the most hype are probably going to keep their price.

——< Datecoin | The fastest successful match. The hottest ICO ever. >——
ANN | Medium | Twitter Facebook | LinkdedIn | Telegram
btcblockchain

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:14:58 PM

Icorating.com u can see pre-chosen and well settled d icos with risk-oriented analysis much essential for ico selection
Maloramo

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:32:17 PM

You need to participate in many ICO at the same time and among them there will be very successful projects.
sousay

Activity: 133

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:09:21 PM

Its not easy to find good icos.Recently I have joined in bounty campaign and I don't know that it is a scam,I wasted my almost 2 months in contributing in that project.
friends1980
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:27:22 PM

Hi, I did a modest attempt to create a - in a nutshell - guide to recognize scams from the real stuff, and maybe this can help you too.

It's here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3037655.msg34142055#msg34142055

Good luck investing!

nutildah-III - First BitcoinTalk NFT Transaction ever - 2021-04-01 [666 fBTC]
soloinvestor

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:38:21 PM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
BigBim

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:38:49 PM

There are some useful information and ratings of ICO

https://icodrops.com/
https://foxico.io/
https://icobench.com/

No need to say that everyone have to make it's own research.
  Wink
WizardCount

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:19:15 PM

I see a good ICO by looking at a transparent team otherwise I'm not sure about the ico, choosing ico project is very difficult maybe this is not one good choice, but there must be something interesting in an ICO
Ivo2012

Activity: 68
Merit: 19

The best way to predict the future is to invent it

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 01:15:12 PM

I love Wings platform for finding new ICO's. By forecasting there I am earning free tokens. And to make a good valuation forecast I am researching the projects by reading whitepapers, investigating team, social media presence etc.

If I like a project I also invest. Wings just released beta and there is only 1 project listed so far but on prebeta there were 44 projects listed. I already made a couple of 1000 dollars in rewards and found some great ICO's to invest in.

WINGS Beta is live - List your ICO for only 5000 WINGS at https://wings.ai Over $650 Million raised by ICOs with WINGS since June 2017
cabbarlana

Activity: 448

send and receive money instantly, w/no hidden cost

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 01:42:45 PM

I usually read the forum. If I like any project, I start to study it, I look at the project rating on the icobench, I study the documentation. There is nothing complicated, but one can not always guess with a choice.

I use ICoBench to compare and select ICOs. The development of such platforms and the development of comparisons will be very good for us.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: