Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:58:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is recovering  (Read 14301 times)
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:36:22 AM

It seems panic sell is over and bitcoin is recovering.
I just want to say thanks for allowing me and others to buy bitcoin at cheaper price.
Again   Cheesy

Let this remind you to not blindly follow fake news and fud. Be strong and cool in head.

Do not be so sure yet, Just this moment there is considerable arguments and a lot of good traders which are predicting one more break down till we are clear of bear market.

I am not relaying on news, but on reading a lot of  what experienced traders have to say about trends and psychology of people on crypto market.

Also I am holding and do not care about the dips, we will be up by the end of Feb regardless.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
cerebro415

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:44:40 AM

To sell or to buy? that indeed is the question, with the most recent decline in prices, several things enter the mind of a player. Often these would range from thoughts such as, -the prices are way down, and would have the probability of rising up again, thus buying now would be a good time-, another thought would be, -the prices are crashing, just a few more drops and the price would be, below the price when i purchased, it would be a good time to sell, as i will still make profit-. The rationale move would be, for these different types of personalities, a person who would want to buy must only buy a few coins, it is a risk, but that is the game of investment, and it is true it is a good time to buy. On the other hand we have the type of personality who plays safe and would like to sell, maybe a few coins, but I prefer on holding on them a few more days, and just observe the charts as prices might suddenly soar high. The most recent crash is because of this thought, of whether to sell or buy, it is part of the cyclical process to maintain value on the merchandise or the BTC, the thing that keeps something's value in the market is that, transactions need to happen, a buy and a sell needs to happen, because if it doesn't with an item such as the BTC, it will have a decline in value overtime. It needs to pass through different hands, and money needs to flow around the circuit, the latter process itself makes sure that the value is always there and makes sure that it can fall and rise (which is the good thing). Imagine if there are no transactions, no coins being sold or no coins being bought, is it not true? the value will decrease, and there would be no life behind the item and the market it is in. So how would the cryptocurrency, maintain value? By making sure that they make the person think of whether to buy or to sell.
lushlife

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:47:53 AM

To sell or to buy? that indeed is the question, with the most recent decline in prices, several things enter the mind of a player. Often these would range from thoughts such as, -the prices are way down, and would have the probability of rising up again, thus buying now would be a good time-, another thought would be, -the prices are crashing, just a few more drops and the price would be, below the price when i purchased, it would be a good time to sell, as i will still make profit-. The rationale move would be, for these different types of personalities, a person who would want to buy must only buy a few coins, it is a risk, but that is the game of investment, and it is true it is a good time to buy. On the other hand we have the type of personality who plays safe and would like to sell, maybe a few coins, but I prefer on holding on them a few more days, and just observe the charts as prices might suddenly soar high. The most recent crash is because of this thought, of whether to sell or buy, it is part of the cyclical process to maintain value on the merchandise or the BTC, the thing that keeps something's value in the market is that, transactions need to happen, a buy and a sell needs to happen, because if it doesn't with an item such as the BTC, it will have a decline in value overtime. It needs to pass through different hands, and money needs to flow around the circuit, the latter process itself makes sure that the value is always there and makes sure that it can fall and rise (which is the good thing). Imagine if there are no transactions, no coins being sold or no coins being bought, is it not true? the value will decrease, and there would be no life behind the item and the market it is in. So how would the cryptocurrency, maintain value? By making sure that they make the person think of whether to buy or to sell.

Preach
ben-iyieke

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:13:53 AM

That's true, Nobody willing to sell means no one making the market. we need to respect every participant and recognize what they bring to the table. Bitcoin is not the first fall in his history. In his past, when she was not so famous, she had big falls. Here she has reached climax to the joy of many. The point is that this fall will not be the last one and I think it will always come back from time to time.
ARHN2000

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:21:32 AM

Bitcoin lose too much value too quick but it will recover as soon possible .
ghosong

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:26:55 AM

bitcoin did experience a very heavy drop it did not make me panic stay calm waiting for the price up, and this good price to sell it
ismelda_ita

Activity: 369
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:30:05 AM

very many people are trapped in negative news about bitcoin so they panic and then sell their bitcoin to reduce losses, thus impacting the drastic decline. it usually happens to people who are still just investing in bitcoin. but for the long-time crypto world will be very happy and buy a lot of bitcoin value and hold until the price rise again.
Taskford

Activity: 2576
Merit: 798

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:13:53 AM

Bitcoin is recovering and we should keep hoping that the price will go even further in the next few days so the recovery for bitcoin will continue and become stronger in the future. This consecutive months is a real hell for bitcoin because of the price dump but everything is going to be alright now.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Zalfa_mui

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:19:00 AM

I am also very glad to see bitcoin has recovered, and it's time for the price to rise high ..And congratulations for those who bought bitcoins at yesterday's low prices, get a lot of profit.

Chaocheng

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:01:56 AM

There have been a series of lower highs that show a falling trend line still rather than rallies to record highs as had happened previously.
gokudera

Activity: 256
Merit: 36

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:04:38 AM
Merited by Jose Rizal (2)

I just want to say thanks for allowing me and others to buy bitcoin at cheaper price.
Again   Cheesy

Let this remind you to not blindly follow fake news and fud. Be strong and cool in head.
Panic selling is not still over. Bitcoin is always changing, its price is not permanent and it will always change. It can be a good thing to all bitcoin sellers because they can get more profit but in the end bitcoin may be goes up and goes down over and over again.

Lorna t

Activity: 179

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:32:46 AM

Smiley the bitcoin right now is pretty much recovered now.it does not mean to completely and regain their former value because of what's going on in the intense of panic sells .and when we look and the former bitcoin is every first quarter one years it reduce the price always happens in bitcoin that actually gets recovered and it gives all the one room to thrive it and the bitcoin price is still fluctuating due to all alternate coins .and it depends on the price at all of cryptocurrency depends on the price of bitcoin .so whenever the bitcoin goes up and down all the price now is ride and we can all hope for everyone who would have increases it steadily and give all a proper and improve it is necessary to be stable .it is also worth recovering the bitcoin equals in the same currency to recover .and we need to listen to a lot of new to be active .we are all in the bitcoin at who wants to get rises the value of its and develop bitcoin up again.
bitcoindian

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:52:13 AM

It is new sign bitcoin is recovering and but in reality Bitcoin is consolidating for new high and this is very good sign for long-term growth
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:21:49 AM

same, i'm holding as usual but sadly i did not have money to invest and this is bad.
Price will recovery as always and with the recent dips many people got big gains just by selling high and buying low converting into alts too.
Fantastic it was but why you are not buying bitcoins? Don’t you want to get a huge profit at once even by spending just one month or two more in this field. Altcoins are better too but they aren’t satisfactory with profit ratios. The percentages that bitcoins are offering to users are much more than those of altcoins. Go for the bitcoins as they are very low these days. Have a blast in life ahead.
jeluhtajem

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:22:16 AM

Looks like everyone who panics sells, will regret this
They will explode, after seeing the volume of bitcoin back green
and, a great fortune for all of them, who have been able to withhold their bitcoin to date, and those who have bought bitcoin at a time when prices are down, like yesterday
zikabra (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:06:00 PM

Again   Cheesy

Do not be so sure yet, Just this moment there is considerable arguments and a lot of good traders which are predicting one more break down till we are clear of bear market.

I am not relaying on news, but on reading a lot of  what experienced traders have to say about trends and psychology of people on crypto market.

Also I am holding and do not care about the dips, we will be up by the end of Feb regardless.
No one can be sure in anything, this is crypto after all, but as we speak bitcoin increased its value from my previous post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=951575 from 8600$ to 9300$.
I don't know, I am almost one hundred percent sure panic sell is over  Cheesy
SergeYak

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:17:29 PM

Yes, price is going up and it's very good but i don't know how long will it be because price was always vloatile. I really want to see how bitcoin will reach new price record.
Saritamo

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:36:31 AM

Bitcoin and returned after each fall and more the price has reached a maximum. Now the price is rising and it's only a matter of time until it reaches the price it fell.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:27:50 AM

Again   Cheesy

Basing on the graphs now, I can see that bitcoins are really recovering now. Bitcoins reached a price point of $10,000 already in the last 24 hours. It is bound to probably make a huge come back by April. I do hope it continues this trend of rise so we can finally reap some money.

eifer0910

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:32:58 AM

Yeah right. I just notice it also that btc price now is recovering and soon back in shape. Im glad that im not one of those who didnt believe in the power of bitcoin. Still believing that btc will rise soon.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: