Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:22:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is recovering  (Read 14305 times)
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:56:58 AM

It seems panic sell is over and bitcoin is recovering. 
I just want to say thanks for allowing me and others to buy bitcoin at cheaper price.
Again   Cheesy

Let this remind you to not blindly follow fake news and fud. Be strong and cool in head. 

Hopefully, your remarks acceptable to them (idiots, fools), who was easily provoked by the FUD and can awaken their consciousness.

This is a very good start for bitcoin, to move forward towards the best value / price. To support bitcoin recovery "let's make positive speculation (as much as possible)".

salintheonline

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:18:59 AM

yes,that good to see.it allow me to get more coins
P3

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:10:59 AM

That is valid, Nobody willing to offer means nobody making the market. we have to regard each member and perceive what they convey to the table. Bitcoin isn't the main fall in his history. In his past, when she was not all that celebrated, she had enormous falls. Here she has achieved peak to the delight of many. The fact of the matter is that this fall won't be the last one and I figure it will dependably return every now and then.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:32:33 AM

Yeah right. I just notice it also that btc price now is recovering and soon back in shape. Im glad that im not one of those who didnt believe in the power of bitcoin. Still believing that btc will rise soon.
Yes, bitcoin is recovering and it is really good for everyone. I too notice that bitcoins price is now back into normal and it is really glad. All we must just need is to have patience and we must trust bitcoin the way we trust ourself. For those who didn't believe bitcoin, I tell you, you will regret it soon.
coindawan

Activity: 46

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:37:31 AM

Hope it goes up more
Jaky

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:44:26 AM

I just want to say thanks for allowing me and others to buy bitcoin at cheaper price.
Again   Cheesy

Let this remind you to not blindly follow fake news and fud. Be strong and cool in head.
Its so sad to know about it..  i just hope i did have an extra cash to buy some for my self..but still hoping to buy bitcoin. Just think positive...

▄▄▄   ▐ ▌   HIVEPOWER.tech   ▐ ▌   Crowdsale 》 June 11th   ▄▄▄
Build Decentralized Energy Communities Secured by the Blockchain
Webberson

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 04:50:03 AM

It is actually a good thing to know that the price of bitcoin is recovering. It is currently at 10k, which i believe has taken an uptrend and considering the trend being your friend, it can be advised that one can take a buy position from here.

Jacsnuffles

Activity: 211
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 04:57:14 AM

Again   Cheesy

Those were truly FUDs. Once Bitcoin hit a specific price, it will be able to reach it again or even surpass the highest price it has attained.

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
lionjuvs08

Activity: 159
Merit: 7

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:57:47 AM

Yeah, bitcoin is recovering now, and it is a good news to everyone who keep holding and investing the bitcoin. I actually hold some of my bitcoin although some of it i sell already because of the needs, but hope that continuously increase so that my left bitcoin will increase again.

_________▂▂ ▃]▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂_________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network[/center
Ray93

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:57:56 AM

to the moooooon
Nauticus Supervisor

Activity: 20

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 05:35:50 AM

Panic sale happening is creating more opportunities for new investors who missed the train last time. Keep your head up and invest wisely.
Nauticus Blockchain Market Analyst
sangwookie

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Put it all on the line and go for broke

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:38:24 AM

Doesn't this always happen? I don't know why I didn't have a stop set. I did not expect that rapid drop. Damn that was fast! Oh, well, I got out and I'm building back up again. It'll take a bit of time but it is a lesson learned. Most of my stuff is in storage anyway so only trading a few coins anyway. It's really still up and down right now though, so be careful all.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Xanxus024

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:52:11 AM

Well the up and down price of bitcoin is normal, I think the demand become high that is why bitcoin price increase again. I'm glad that I did not contribute on the dump before because I have faith in bitcoin and for now I'm still holding it.
SantoshSoma

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:56:26 AM

Again   Cheesy

yes its recovering fast and happy to see that after panic selling :-)
zomgmike

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 05:57:26 AM

Bitcoin is volatile, I don't read too much in to "recovering" or "falling."
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:57:52 AM

pumping and dumping is the part of bitcoin properties so don't panic with such happening bitcoin price is always profitable whether it is pumping or dumping because when price is start dumping then traders start buying more and more and when price start pumping then traders start selling. So if price always start pumping then how trader do trading or if always dumping then how traders do trading. In both cases there is difficulty for traders. Bitcoin will recover itself soon we need to keep hope for the best.
wisdomcn

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:03:56 AM

Yes, I was very much happy after US senate hearing and it was positive to bitcoin and ICOs. Now we can see the positive effect to the price of bitcoin. Looking at the chart for the passed two days now, we can observe that the rate of the recovery is a fast one. Now I can say that I'm one of the beneficiary of the dump.
1C6fV5DtakfKANLJ8GUV7hCaA

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

Crypto Marketer For Whales

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 06:04:37 AM

It is indeed. Chinese new year is on. Chinese people are pouring in loads of cash again. Hopefully this goes on  for a long time.

Buy Reddit Accounts & Upvotes
Discord: Playerup#6929
Telegram: @redditfactory
candy69

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:07:30 AM

Bitcoin price drop over the past few weeks was normal. It was just a correcton took place. Now the market has started recovering gradually.
Hold to die

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:08:53 AM

its still good time to buy, leggo
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: