Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:54:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is recovering  (Read 14294 times)
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:50:14 PM

It seems panic sell is over and bitcoin is recovering.
I just want to say thanks for allowing me and others to buy bitcoin at cheaper price.
Again   Cheesy

Let this remind you to not blindly follow fake news and fud. Be strong and cool in head.

That's a good news! All I can see this past few weeks is that bitcoin isn't doing good because of its price are slowly getting down but pf course I also aware that sometimes it also rise. I think this past few days bitcoin will recover in a sense that it will slowly rise too. For me the best feeling is that bitcoi  price getting higher again and again.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chidrawarster

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:52:41 PM

Its a known news , the only thing is we need patience.Patience is the key to success and the only way to get coins at a cheaper price and rest is money and risk management.I see many people buying at highs which is wrong and they land in losses soon,its better always to wait for a market correction and let it finish as well.Then only we can take at good prices and sell them at profits or hold them longer.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
lamcouz

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:59:31 PM

with panic sellers and fake new believers how can we make profit and at the same time buy Bitcoin at a cheaper price again? I hate to say this but there is absolutely no way to avoid having these kinds of people as if there are no people like them the market won't be balance, I would even say it would be abnormal. Even if we try to educate all of them, their psychology will always be different to what we believe in. So if they want to change they must do it personally in order not to be part of the losing group.
Kousei23

Activity: 411
Merit: 335

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:00:45 PM
Merited by Ashong Salonga (27)

I just want to say thanks for allowing me and others to buy bitcoin at cheaper price.
Again   Cheesy

Let this remind you to not blindly follow fake news and fud. Be strong and cool in head.

That was a good news for me if it happens because we all know that bitcoin today doesn't look good in a sense that its price are actually slowly getting down or dumping and the money you earned are actually slowly  gone. But of course I believe and I know that someday bitcoin will rise again because as I know the number of people who are using it are slowly increasing or let's just say rapidly? Well, let's find out.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████▄▄
░░░░░░░▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄
░░░███▀░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▀███
░▄██▀░░░░░░░░▀█████████▄░░░░░░░▀██▄
▄██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▌░░░░░░░▐██▄
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███░░░░░░░░▐██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄████▀░░░░░░░░░██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
░▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
░░░░▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███▀
░░░░░░░▀███▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀▀

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀
Twitter  Telegram  Reddit  Medium

░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄▀▀░░░░▀▀▄
░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄▀░▌░░░░░░▀▄▄▀▀▀▀░▀▀▄▄░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░▐▄
░░░░░░█░▄▀░█▌▄▄▄░▀▄░█▄▄▄▄▄░▐░█░░░▀▄▄
░░░▄▄▀▀█░░░░▄██░█▌█▄▄▀██▌▄█░▌█░░░░░░▀▄
░▄▀░░░░░▀▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▐░░▀▀░░░░▌█░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▐▀▌░░░░░░░█░▌░░░░░░▐█▀░░░░░░░
▐▄░░░░▄▄▀░█░░░░░░▀█▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀
░░█▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀█▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░▄▀
░▐░░▀▀▄▄░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀▀░░░░▄▀░░▀▄▀▀
░▐▄░░░░░▀▀▄░░░▀▄▄░░░░▄▄▄▀░░░▄▀▀▄
░░░▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░
long8899

Activity: 202
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:38:25 PM

bitcoin is the most strong coin in crypto currency, so I am not surprise to see it recovered.
but I still think it is hard to make money from it. it is better to treat bitcoin as a market hinter rather than trade it.

worldinvestico

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:40:07 PM

Be that way, BTC!!!
hidingyou

Activity: 291
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:45:12 PM

Again   Cheesy

Honestly this is the best way that bitcoin was recovering and we have  blessed enough to pursue our goals to become a wealthy elite.

fromnicetoevil

Activity: 89

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:09:56 PM

I knew this would happen this week. I don't know why people panic so much everytime. This is the way it's been for years, there will always be crashes and dips, stop panic selling. They only make the crash worse.
Just John

Activity: 294
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:20:36 PM

Oh this is welcome news. The last week has not being an easy one but I'm glad I realized the opportunity and I bought some coins and with this recovery I'll be sure I will be making some profit.. Thanks for the update OP

☁ CRYPTO MARKET CLOUD ☁
【THE FIRST AND ONLY SELF CONTAINED ECO-SYSTEM】 (https://cryptomarketcloud.com/)
C. Bergmann

Activity: 803
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:30:01 PM

with panic sellers and fake new believers how can we make profit and at the same time buy Bitcoin at a cheaper price again? I hate to say this but there is absolutely no way to avoid having these kinds of people as if there are no people like them the market won't be balance, I would even say it would be abnormal. Even if we try to educate all of them, their psychology will always be different to what we believe in. So if they want to change they must do it personally in order not to be part of the losing group.
People tend to buy news even the most effective trader listens even though he know that it isn't true or doesn't believe those due to the fact how the minds of most people reacts to it. Let's just see this as a chance to buy bitcoins at its cheap price. A person who is knowledgeable and understands what Bitcoin is know that it has a great potential and would not fall easily from these fake news that are spreading all around. People don't learn the mistakes that happen in the past especially the time that BTC was just less than a dollar.

▄▄████▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄▄
▄█████▀▀            ▀▀█████▄
▄███▀       ▄████▄       ▀███▄
███      ▄██████████▄      ███
███    ▄██████████████▄    ███
███    ████████████████    ███
███    ▀██████████████▀    ███
███      ▀██████████▀      ███
▀███▄       ▀████▀       ▄███▀
▀█████▄▄            ▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀████▀▀
Gabro███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
WHITEPAPER
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TOKEN SALES
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:33:52 PM

Again   Cheesy

Today's bitcoin prices continue to fall, and I think it's possible that in April or May, the price of the new bitcoin may pump

zakcooper40

Activity: 79

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:34:56 PM

Again   Cheesy

I think it is difficult to recover. Maybe this is the true value of bitcoin in 2018

███  ████     BAAN►X  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:36:34 PM

So sad i did not buy anything when prices were so low, because I didn't have some spare cash

But now you can buy bitcoin. because now bitcoin price everyday lower, it's the real time to buying bitcoin and keep them holding. bitcoin will give our money to the lost recover.
snekinmyleg

Activity: 95

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:39:04 PM

Again   Cheesy

I think it is difficult to recover. Maybe this is the true value of bitcoin in 2018

You probably are right. By the end of 2017, the price of bitcoin increased because there were many ico
Ingoats

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:42:17 PM

Situation is still not clear. Volatility is still observable at this moment. Continuous dumps are being experienced by Bitcoin as well as other cryptocurrencies. The best thing to do is to hold until the market price again, become stagnat and less volatile. You may also consider investing now given that the market value is still low. Just do not panic due to the current situation.
hxk451

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:46:07 PM

it should go up where it was hehe.
BTC is recovering and we should continue trusting that the cost will go considerably promote in the following couple of days so the recuperation for BTC will proceed and wind up more grounded later on. This back to back months is a genuine hellfire for BTC as a result of the value dump yet everything will be okay at this point.
playerbtc

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:48:37 PM

Just keep your fist tight and dont sale then see the magic
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:56:14 PM

Again   Cheesy

Bitcoin price is recovering after a major decline below the $8000 level against the US Dollar. BTC/USD is struggling to move above $9500 and it may move down once again.
It will keeps doing this, as we knew that we are still in the first quarter, investors and traders are still in the process of good assessment and those
who already earned a lots are cashing out and enjoying their earnings, better to stay calm and focus play well with the trend and never to sell with your loss,
take care of your investment and believe that bitcoin will rise back and new height will be achieved this year.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
barabut

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:07:16 PM

There is a panic start as far as I follow, I am a long term investor so I chose to wait anyway. When prices don’t sustain below support levels on negative news, it is a sign that the bears are losing their grip.
Rhudy199

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 04:12:48 PM

ready, thanks information gan, agree really do not abuse using things that are fositive be negative
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: