Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:49:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon?  (Read 11355 times)
yuniguai

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:43:36 AM

I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

So tell me, why are you selling your altscoins so soon?
I think the most important reason is that because of the ICO scam, many people are cheated by investing in ICO, so everyone is very cautious, as long as there is a little profit, they are eager to sell arbitrage. These fraudsters almost destroyed the ICO.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nshan0102

Activity: 98
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 09:23:24 AM

I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

I don't understand them who sell his coins when market is deep down. I will never do that, because the coins that I buy I know that are more valuable and that will increase and I have just keep calm and wait for the righth moment to sell.
Navneet1120

Activity: 233

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:33:40 AM

I will sell only those many coins that I need and keep rest of it and sell them when the market is green.
icotoko

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:41:56 AM

just sometimes I give in to panic
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:48:49 AM

With market conditions increasingly fall makes everyone into a panic. So they have to sell coins for fear if the market price is increasingly falling. They sell coins quickly and then buy a coin that it's cheap. The way to overcome if the price of the coin back up. And so they can also get profits from Altcoin to another.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
primatnok

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:05:34 AM

I invest in long-term investments. I think that this way I will get more profit
cerberus5424

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:28:35 AM

I don't sell my altcoins and tokens quickly. I just wait for the price to go up and then I sell my coins. Although in many cases if I sold immediately, I would get more profit than holding in the long run.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Cotton Candy

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:33:31 AM

Well, i think the reason of the person why they sell their altcoins so soon is because they really need a money asap. Even if the price is low, they will sell it because they are on the event that they really need it.
ashtray

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:33:54 AM

Many people are selling their altcoins due to recent market crash.I,m selling when I,m ready to relesr it and ready to take the profit.when I buy some coins I expect to get some profit.so they have not shown their true potential yet.but some are in bubble,so it is better to and buy when they crash.
CreativeMotion009

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:36:18 AM

There will be a crash of market. Thats why.
Amilhussin24

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:41:26 AM

For me, i'm selling altcoins so soon, because of trading, when I feel my altcoin were getting high in price, I do selling it right away, and wait for it to decreased the price again, and it is always getting high and low in a matter of seconds, that's how Cryptocurrency work. So selling my altcoins so soon is helping me to earn more income. Its an strategy moves. Traders have done it frequently.
viktoriya1945

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:53:19 AM

Most altcoins are very volatile in price, they can be bought if growth is expected and immediately sold when the asset has grown. As my experience shows for a long term, you can only hold bitcoin.
Rongelweng

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:16:48 AM

Many people sell their altcoins in thinking maybe crypto will end. Other sell it to buy something new that can make more profitable. Other sell it because of trading. There are lots of different strategy.
SaveOurSea

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:18:11 AM

You have to believe that the coins you invest will definitely have more value in the future.

Trust is needed in investment, but everyone has different interests. Market conditions are also not stable at this time. This can encourage each holder to sell their coins immediately, and the most urgent is the reason to fulfill their needs.
deteriorating market conditions have become one of the reasons why they sell their coins because there is a sense that if the price will goes down the worse, for me when I get a reward from a bounty I will immediately sell it because I was traumatized by holding it too long and no increase to the price of the coin that I hold.

mangsitin

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:24:22 AM

I sold my Altcoin when I saw that altcoin prices experienced a fairly high price increase in the market so I immediately sold them. because I do short-term trading. but if the price of the coin goes down, of course I won't sell it quickly. I will hold it until the price returns.

Urtaev

Activity: 285
Merit: 10

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:27:42 AM

As for me, I sold only a small part of the altcoins, because there was nothing to eat. Now I'm going from bread to water, but I do not sell them.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
mobireal

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:32:21 AM

Well i don't think i sell my altcoins because we are in bear market i sold them why because i need money but some sell it because the don't believe in crypto again or fear of bear market.
Dinct

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:33:08 AM

Because I bought a potential altcoin at a cheap price. like eth, bitcoin cash, litecoin at this time the prices on the exchange are very cheap. I'm sure my altcoin will be good in the future.
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:35:55 AM

cryptomarket is volatile crazy and if we find another greener pasture to invest in we trade our altcoins to buy that. if you have no other investment to sold, it is the time to liquid all your altcoins and go the the more dominant one.
antonwantbitcoin

Activity: 91

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:42:59 AM

I agree with you. If this is a good project and a promising coin it is hard to lie on the wallet until it reaches the maximum cost.
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: