Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:53:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Future Of Litecoin 2018  (Read 694 times)
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:54:58 PM

LTC is the younger brother of bitcoin. When bitcoin was slow many people used LTC. At that time LTC was in demand. But now bitcoin transactions are very fast and cheap. I think this will negatively affect the price of LTC.

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:57:27 PM

LTC is the younger brother of bitcoin. When bitcoin was slow many people used LTC. At that time LTC was in demand. But now bitcoin transactions are very fast and cheap. I think this will negatively affect the price of LTC.
it all happened because Bitcoin dropped in price, because such a trend was seen and when Bitcoin fluctuated in price. There was instability in the price aspect of Bitcoin transactions and in their activities. At least for today it is perceived positively, But if the price for Bitcoin goes up, then these figures will increase too.
Bitcoke

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:23:38 PM

I predict the rise of litecoin in 2018  Roll Eyes
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:33:14 PM

Litecoin is rebranding it's image. One can see that there are development going on with litecoin. I believe litecoin will play a big role as regards micro payment and lightning speed transaction when bigger population of the world join cryptocurrency ecosystem
Litecoin is getting expensive and it really means that it is growing stronger.  It's community adoption really bring these coin into greatness and their trust will surely be paid of. Investor will have confidence in investing these even though it high price cause they have assurance that they surely gain profit.
leezay

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:36:07 PM

I think Litecoin will double its price by the end of the year. Litecoin drops a lot during last correction, but I think it is very good investment and will show some good profit.

KeithBeeCham

Activity: 252
Merit: 22

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:37:15 PM

Litecoin currently has a powerful bump in 2018, which has risen to near $ 240. The future of this crypto is uncertain, but it can be confirmed that its exchange rate will be equal to that of Ethererum over the next two years. Because Litecoin is crypto that is profoundly related to Bitcoin, the exchange rate of Bitcoin will increase. Litecoin's exchange rate increases Smiley)

Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:42:30 AM

Well, Litecoin is a Bitcoin clone, no doubt about that. Someone argued that if it was created in these days it would probably be cold Bitcoin Lite or something similar.... It could be, without missing the point.

However, a clone can surpass the master, it is surely not impossible. However, although Charlie Lee announced he will be committed to working on Litecoin development during 2018. he has yet to live up to his words.
I see a clone doing well here, but surpassing his master, I do not really think so. Litecoin to me has even been more like a testnet for bitcoin asides the main one, Grin and I have always seen litecoin to be in the shadow of bitcoin.

Sure, we may have lite pay now, but watch out how bitpay will change the whole thing for litecoin in a short while. DO not mind me though, Litecoin has been a worthy coin to hold and with all that is going for it with the payment system, I am sure it would be a great year for it.
shandiem14

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:48:10 AM

Well, Litecoin is a Bitcoin clone, no doubt about that. Someone argued that if it was created in these days it would probably be cold Bitcoin Lite or something similar.... It could be, without missing the point.

However, a clone can surpass the master, it is surely not impossible. However, although Charlie Lee announced he will be committed to working on Litecoin development during 2018. he has yet to live up to his words.
I see a clone doing well here, but surpassing his master, I do not really think so. Litecoin to me has even been more like a testnet for bitcoin asides the main one, Grin and I have always seen litecoin to be in the shadow of bitcoin.

Sure, we may have lite pay now, but watch out how bitpay will change the whole thing for litecoin in a short while. DO not mind me though, Litecoin has been a worthy coin to hold and with all that is going for it with the payment system, I am sure it would be a great year for it.
Bitcoin is the real king. But in terms of transaction litecoin can give that benefits. As long as the lightning network release in bitcoin. I guarantee you huge pump but not now. Maybe a segwit for bitcoin.
VenturaBro

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:57:47 AM

I predict the rise of litecoin in 2018  Roll Eyes

Think it's safe to say that most top 5 coins will see a lot of growth. I'm interested as to whether it will overtake bitcoin cash though.
marcripto

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:05:37 AM

Litecoin is a very solid project with very good potential. In this 2018, as soon as the cryptocurrency market recovers, I think it will continue to grow and even reach $500
DaWidyaa

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:09:08 AM

I think Litecoin in 2018 will go up and succeed, because most coins each year are successful, let alone litecoin is a small form of bitcoin, so my prediction of litecoin in 2018 will be a success.
coinmarketshortcoin

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 11:23:44 AM

We believe there's no place for Litecoin in the top 5. Just a copy, x4, no innovations!
Will be overtaken by e.g. NEO soon!

It was actually one of the first coins we added to the Crypto Market Short Coin Bet system (www.cryptomarketshortcoin.com)
Tonygold1967

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:24:35 AM

It will not grow up but will be stable and alive.
goku21

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:29:48 AM

no coin is impossible for the coin if this coin is good or if it's still dependent on the person and if the project is good but knows the litecoin is good to see if he can read the altcoin news if the price of litecoin this person red because all altcoin in cmc is so hard to read if litecoin will rise this year
waorana

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:22:54 PM

Litecoin is a cryptocurrency that has grown a lot in the last 7-8 months, but I think that as soon as the market resumes its growth can continue in this 2018 because it is an excellent project
InGODweTrast3

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:28:03 PM

I am also believe in the future of LTC and it seems to me that in the period of market instability this coin shows the most stable results
ThachSanhTp

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:32:55 PM

I dont know why litecoin increases its price so high. I think bitcoin, bitcoin cash are enough. We dont need litcoin any more
Hektur

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:09:16 PM

I believe Cryptocurrencies are the kind of opportunities that is NEVER seen before. The thing that makes it so high on the popularity is the rewards that one can have. If we pick a good option that got the potential, then it can be seriously big. Litecoin is one of the best choice and new LitePay is awesome!

Ruhul_Amin

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:42:24 PM

I think, Litecoin (LTC) is one of the top coins in the market. litecoin development work is underway . I believe litecoin will play a big role in micro-payment cases .The cost to send it is very low.
Moreover Litecoin is a stable cryptocurrency. I think this year the price of Litecoin will increase.
sateyaam

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:56:39 PM

Litecoin has several advantages over Bitcoin. This can grow when people will look beyond Bitcoin for cheaper transactions. Will it grow more than $ 1000? I can not be sure but I hope this will get there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: