Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:39:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Girls in the world of crypto currency  (Read 7966 times)
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 08:49:31 PM

The case of Gender isn't relevant its more a case of mindset, purpose and drive.
I know a lot of males that lose interest as soon as I tell them about any form of online business & I also know a lot of girls that are always open to new opportunities of making income.
Although you can say men are more in this niche of business, thats a fact but I don't think it has anything to do with gender.

syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:19:42 AM

it is very difficult for me to give an understanding to a woman about currencies cryptomeski current crypto currency began to be widely used in terms of transactions. this is evident from what I have done when giving understanding to my lover but he is not very interested I think they would prefer to cook at home than have to think about crypto currency.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
lee cooper

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:11:39 AM

Surely many women who participate in teh world crypto currency, they learn more and what to know a lot about cryptocurrency. their thoughness because women are more sensitive about anything and that's good.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:24:15 AM

I have been trading crypto-currencies for almost a year now, investing, participating in bounty companies and building my own mining farm.
I wonder how many more girls are in this forum?
Or who of the guys is teaching his girlfriends and wives to invest and trade in crypto-currencies? It is very interesting to me!
being busy in trading and now care to ask about how many girls are in this forum?means your a girl?or with Tail on front?lol i dont care about who's male or female here,what concerns me is what kind of people im dealing with,boy or girl,lesbian or gays whats for me is ther professionalism they will be upon dealing
smhome354

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:45:11 AM

I also think that there are more boys than girls in the world of crypto currency. Most of the boys have their own work and willing to take risk and lose. Most of the girls are afraid to lose so they choose investments which can give them more security. Crypto currency is more risky than other types of investments.

CRYPTFUNDER.IO ▼ Disruptive Funding for Startup ICOs & Blockchain Companies ▼ Join Our ICO Now! ▼
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:49:35 AM

Yeah I like girls in crypto space crypto is a new job and whenever I see girl doing crypto i am attract with the person because we can easily connect and have area of discussion . Kudos to all the crypto girls out there......
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 06:30:55 AM

I have been trading crypto-currencies for almost a year now, investing, participating in bounty companies and building my own mining farm.
Or who of the guys is teaching his girlfriends and wives to invest and trade in crypto-currencies? It is very interesting to me!

I am trading from past 8 years from now and i have been teaching people from past 5+ years and many girls and ladies have been trained from me and i would like to add that Girls are also equally smart to gents in this generation and till now i have trained more than 20 girls till 2017 end. I have even trained My wife and my elder sister on trading and investing, but they never took it seriously as they don't have a passion for it and that' why i think it doesn't matter whether it is a girl or boy, you must have that kind of passion for trading otherwise trading is not meant for you.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
Zaidaskin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:36:29 AM

I agree with everything, it is true the world krypto very much provide benefits, especially with women who already know the world crypto would be very happy because it can have their own money in large quantities.
dungthuy

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:36:54 AM

i beleive there are many girl in crypto currency,why do think girl don't like crypto??in crypto market,all people is invisible,they don't want anybody know they invest crypto,i know some girl who invested,they answer friend,search informatin on internet,now have internet have all information
ElizaZX

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:53:57 AM

I am also a girl. My husband gave me some information about cryptocurrency. I'm constantly learning, here on the forum, learn something new. I participate in the bounty of the company. His farm did not want to do, I'm not interested.
Cryptoipad

Activity: 260

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:09:21 AM

Yes the crypto currency work with business a gilrls in the world level market.The crypto Currency Girls' website indicates the group has a dedication to its craft. In addition to providing information about cryptocurrencies, the site includes a message from online market level business to information on group's leader.the unit that carefully selects future currencies from a number of crypto currencies and spreads correct knowledge in entertainment,according to a business ethics.the public about personal finance and the wonderful technology of cryptocurrencies exchanges of users in girls with world level market.
gokhan17

Activity: 448
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:24:40 AM

I've never seen a lady concerned with cryptocurrency.
Tubagus86

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:06:46 AM

i beleive there are many girl in crypto currency,why do think girl don't like crypto??in crypto market,all people is invisible,they don't want anybody know they invest crypto,i know some girl who invested,they answer friend,search informatin on internet,now have internet have all information
I agree with this opinion because it is in fact like that. People who like the world of Cryptocurrency are not limited to certain gender, be it girl or man. Even a girl can be successful in the world of crypto depending on intention and hard work.
DrToken

Activity: 130

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:11:51 AM

I know this may sound totally intolerant, but I' sure that it's hard for girls to  make informed choices in cryptoworld - it's an axiomatic claim.
kissme09

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:14:07 AM

According to the statistics I read on a blog, about 5% of all participants in this forum are girls. There are very few girls who are interested in new technology platforms that invest in crypto. The number of girls does not care about it and thinks it is growing.

supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:25:52 AM

I think now a days lot of girls are involving in the crypto currency more than before,we can see that in our forum too.But they maybe hide their anonymity and can work as a man in this field because many girls will feel unsecured to expose about their personal details.But there is nothing to do with that everyone will start using the crypto currencies in the future.
rhea1715

Activity: 97
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:30:04 AM

I'm a girl. And the moment I knew about these crypto-curriences, bitcoin, mining, bounty campaigns, I really got interested. I have much time to spare so I said why not give it a try. I would just like to add up that we girls can use our instincts in crypto-currency world and maybe not really dominate but we can also be known for the things we will do for crypto-currencies.

BITMILLEX     █▐    MOST SECURE, MOST COMPLETE EXCHANGE   
[ Trade, Earn, Invest ]
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:30:05 PM

it is very difficult for me to give an understanding to a woman about currencies cryptomeski current crypto currency began to be widely used in terms of transactions. this is evident from what I have done when giving understanding to my lover but he is not very interested I think they would prefer to cook at home than have to think about crypto currency.
I think the man or woman is the same, in terms of knowledge about the crypto currency is not about the man or the woman. But the most important of our will. In this forum many men and women too. This shows that crypto no user restrictions, of course anyone who is concerned with the advantages and forward thinking and modern, of course they will plunge into the world of crypto.
silenticx

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:34:40 PM

I am a lady. I have been involved in this business for about 6 months. There is more to learn. girls can make smarter investments than others. Wink
ajaymukund

Activity: 784

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:39:34 PM

wow, amazing. Most women in the world do not like to participate in technology as well as business. You made me very surprised. I have only been in the crypto market for 5 months and I have not had much experience in investing. Can you share me a little investment experience? Thank you very much and hope to be consulted your opinion.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: