Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:21:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRS] Criptoreal - A Brazilian Retail Coin [MasterNodes][Lyra2z]  (Read 19505 times)
alexande111

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:25:05 AM

Looking forward to the bounty campaign.
andy16

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:45:20 PM

Guys, I’m not sure that people realize that the official shared masternode functionality with 10 days cycle allow us to have a better ROI than a masternode.
--> compound Interest.

Thanks Critporeal!!!
 Cool Cool Cool

official shared masternode? How it works?
I found very interesting!
chem96

Activity: 1330
Merit: 217

https://lifinity.io/

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:55:56 PM

Guys, I’m not sure that people realize that the official shared masternode functionality with 10 days cycle allow us to have a better ROI than a masternode.
--> compound Interest.

Thanks Critporeal!!!
 Cool Cool Cool

Here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc5YoCBRV_z7aMq8ak-8yn3M5qq9D06QlyG65A7yy0uVt5msA/viewform

But go to the CRS discord to have the official and last guide line: https://discord.gg/SUHcbyv

andy16

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:02:30 PM

--> compound Interest.

Thanks Critporeal!!!
 Cool Cool Cool

Here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc5YoCBRV_z7aMq8ak-8yn3M5qq9D06QlyG65A7yy0uVt5msA/viewform

But go to the CRS discord to have the official and last guide line: https://discord.gg/SUHcbyv

Thank you! Smiley
phabulu

Activity: 238
Merit: 27

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:54:28 PM

Preciso ganhar merits, agora sim to lascado Sad
chem96

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:14:22 AM

Guys,

I think, you have to read this intervention of the main dev on CRS discord.

Just amazing. I'm proud to be part of the CRS adventure !!!!
Thank you CriptoReal

copy-paste from Discord:

No, collateral won't be increased.
We are no hard forking and we will definitely not become pure PoS as you suggested on PM.
Autosell Pools dump suck? I don't know, it depends on each one's personal opinion, we are waiting for the new exchange reply, but obviously exchanges are busy these days.
What I can tell you is that a coin with more than 60% supply locked and that percentage growing everyday shows how the community trusts our team and the future of CRS.

I'm getting tired of repeating myself about not speculating with price, but here we go again...

Criptoreal is not a coin that was launched for the sole purpose of storing value, we have a defined use case for 200+ million people and that is why our development team is so ahead of roadmap on the mobile / light wallets and retail APIs.
As a very high supply coin is normal that for now, price is low, we know that once we are ready to start our partnerships and getting adopted by local retailers, demand will skyrocket and whoever got in before that, will be happy.
The order book looks pretty healthy in my opinion, compare price variations by selling 10k CRS vs buying 10k CRS, investor demand is starting to show by people who understand that this is one of the best opportunities for a medium turn huge return.

Sometimes, it seems to us that most of new crypto investors want to get rich overnight, sorry to tell you, that doesn't happen.
That only gives room to scammers that promise bullshit and take your money on private auctions.

Criptoreal (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 174
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 05:14:01 PM

Guys,

I think, you have to read this intervention of the main dev on CRS discord.

Just amazing. I'm proud to be part of the CRS adventure !!!!
Thank you CriptoReal

copy-paste from Discord:

No, collateral won't be increased.
We are no hard forking and we will definitely not become pure PoS as you suggested on PM.
Autosell Pools dump suck? I don't know, it depends on each one's personal opinion, we are waiting for the new exchange reply, but obviously exchanges are busy these days.
What I can tell you is that a coin with more than 60% supply locked and that percentage growing everyday shows how the community trusts our team and the future of CRS.

I'm getting tired of repeating myself about not speculating with price, but here we go again...

Criptoreal is not a coin that was launched for the sole purpose of storing value, we have a defined use case for 200+ million people and that is why our development team is so ahead of roadmap on the mobile / light wallets and retail APIs.
As a very high supply coin is normal that for now, price is low, we know that once we are ready to start our partnerships and getting adopted by local retailers, demand will skyrocket and whoever got in before that, will be happy.
The order book looks pretty healthy in my opinion, compare price variations by selling 10k CRS vs buying 10k CRS, investor demand is starting to show by people who understand that this is one of the best opportunities for a medium turn huge return.

Sometimes, it seems to us that most of new crypto investors want to get rich overnight, sorry to tell you, that doesn't happen.
That only gives room to scammers that promise bullshit and take your money on private auctions.

That is great, Chem thank you so much, I was going to post it here but feels great to have this kind of community  Grin

Criptoreal (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 174
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 05:40:07 PM

>>> Criptoreal Shared Masternodes - Supply Over 50% Locked

Yesterday, starting the 4th cycle of our Oficial Shared Masternode Program we were amazed and humbled by how we've gain the community's trust.
As of this moment, CriptoReal Supply is over 50% locked on 87 Masternodes, from those, 19 are using our Oficial Shared MNs Program.

It's very good to know that smart people still prefer to invest in a solid project like CriptoReal, along with the huge advantage of compound interest and turnkey shared masternodes starting at 2% (1k CRS), we have provided a low risk, medium term investment for the crypto newbie and the seasoned investor as well.

This is why we are way ahead of our 2018 roadmap.

>>> E-commerce APIs

>>> Copay Thin / Mobile Wallets

We thank you for your trust and will not let you down.

treowx

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:12:10 PM

I have a few questions about the shared master node program.

What does the how many shares option relate to? "Quanta Cotas? // How many shares? *" you pick 1 - 10. Which option should we choose.

Also the below is concerning.

- Plan 1k - 1000 CRS collateral /share with a reward of 2% from the daily masternode income and a minimum locked period of 90 days.

There is a 2% fee (this will include the tx fee) that will be deducted from your amount that will be sent to you after each cycle

So if i put up 1000 collateral there is a reward of 2% but there is a 2% fee how does this investment work for the person staking 1000crs?

I look forward to your reply so i can decide if i should put up my mining rewards as collateral for this project.
bharathve

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:31:54 AM

I have a few questions about the shared master node program.

What does the how many shares option relate to? "Quanta Cotas? // How many shares? *" you pick 1 - 10. Which option should we choose.

Also the below is concerning.

- Plan 1k - 1000 CRS collateral /share with a reward of 2% from the daily masternode income and a minimum locked period of 90 days.

There is a 2% fee (this will include the tx fee) that will be deducted from your amount that will be sent to you after each cycle

So if i put up 1000 collateral there is a reward of 2% but there is a 2% fee how does this investment work for the person staking 1000crs?

I look forward to your reply so i can decide if i should put up my mining rewards as collateral for this project.

Well starting off, shares relate to the no of crs you are sending in. Theres 3 Plan tiers 1k, 5k and 10k.
Say if you want to put 4k crs in shared MN , then in the form you would select 1k Plan and put 4 shares (4 x 1k) as the option. Same for say 20k crs to be put in, you would choose 10k Plan option and choose shares as 2 (2x 10k).

The 2% fee is taken out of the rewards you earn. So say you put in 1k share. That would be 2% of a MN. The 2% fee would be taken out of that, so you would get 1.96% of rewards the Mn has got during cycle period.

Feel free to join us on Discord:https://discord.gg/678ejgu . Theres 1000+ of us in there and replies would be within minutes to any other questions you might have.
littlehobo

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:32:32 PM

I can confirm the Shared Mn they offer is a really good scheme.

I have 26% at the moment and its the third cycle all payments made quickly and efficiently.

Definitlely join the discord they are mor ethan happy to answer questions.
ivan44

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:44:46 PM

Hello I have a wallet v0.14.2.0-a41a4fb. and does not want to sync.
Indicates that it takes 6 weeks.
Is there a solution?
bharathve

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:19:14 PM

Hello I have a wallet v0.14.2.0-a41a4fb. and does not want to sync.
Indicates that it takes 6 weeks.
Is there a solution?

I think you might be on the old pre-swap block chain. The deadline for swap was feb 15th after which the old blockchain was discontinued. The new wallet needs to be downloaded from the Website for you to mine or use Crs. Please join discord to get latest information regarding developments of crs.
bcc9

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:49:46 PM

Update:

OSX Wallet working....  Wink
chem96

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:19:21 PM

I can confirm the Shared Mn they offer is a really good scheme.

I have 26% at the moment and its the third cycle all payments made quickly and efficiently.

Definitlely join the discord they are mor ethan happy to answer questions.

here an article about CRS shared masternode and compound interest: https://steemit.com/blockchain/@swissbtc/i-ll-eat-my-tbd-if-you-are-not-able-to-double-your-crs-until-mid-june

ivan44

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:27:48 PM

The coins I had in my old wallet are lost?
Update:

OSX Wallet working.
HOW? Huh
THANKS!
phabulu

Activity: 238
Merit: 27

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:35:02 PM

You can solo mine Lyra2z on cpu/gpu, but it's not advised, better to join a pool.
Lyra2z is asic ressistant (which just means that there are no asics for this algo)
bharathve

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:02:20 AM

The coins I had in my old wallet are lost?
Update:

OSX Wallet working.
HOW? Huh
THANKS!

Yes Coins are lost if they were on the previous chain and you didnt swap them before deadline.
OSX wallet is being worked on and will be released soon.
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:44:00 AM

Which relation have Brazil to this coin? Who developing this coins and who support? How this coin can be used in Brazil?
bharathve

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:15:48 AM

Which relation have Brazil to this coin? Who developing this coins and who support? How this coin can be used in Brazil?

I think the devs are better suited to answer this question. https://discord.gg/678ejgu. Please join the discord and you can get answers to your questions.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: