Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:56:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRS] Criptoreal - A Brazilian Retail Coin [MasterNodes][Lyra2z]  (Read 19510 times)
MHTSOS

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:23:51 PM

I specifically created a damn btct acc just so i can post in this thread but that doesnt make my posts invalid just coz i posted them as a newbie member. I used to browse a lot but never found the need to comment on a coins post before as none caught my eye until i found crs. If we go by that metric, i see that you are a newbie rank too so i guess we can just discount your statements as automatic spam.

Your argument saying that your posts were legitimate compared to mine just because you happened to create an account earlier is as ridiculous as your attempt to spread fud about crs

I am not saying your post is not legitimate, but just saying, a user which have 1 month in this forum, really can distinguish a scam or real coin? And you are doing exactly like every scammer trying do de questions and statements of old users(sayin for resgister time) no true, using no kind of real information how I describe in my RED FLAG, this is tipical of the scamers...they put people to make a smoke in the project, to the people not see what is happing.

You are making some bold statements mate. If you can not prove or at least back your statements with evidence you better GTFO.
ruevers

Activity: 50

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:24:20 PM

Not mistake here man, maybe here, this guys can answer the questions, or be a lot of posts like you of new members of days, I will buy this figth, because this is a SCAM

I will not lose my time with this, There is a lot of guys like you that came only to say a lot of things like this, I follow the project, and I see a lot of effort and dev work on this project.
There is nothing more to talk about, you dont have argument to show your points.

This is kind of stuff wich a scammer do, I have no arguments? this is a JOKE BROW? I describe a lot of points in my post. Or you no want beleive, or you are stupid or you are a scammer together this guys.

THIS SCAMMERS ARE EVERY TIME WORST, AND THEY THINK WHIC CAN DO WE STOP TO TALK.
ruevers

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:26:38 PM

I specifically created a damn btct acc just so i can post in this thread but that doesnt make my posts invalid just coz i posted them as a newbie member. I used to browse a lot but never found the need to comment on a coins post before as none caught my eye until i found crs. If we go by that metric, i see that you are a newbie rank too so i guess we can just discount your statements as automatic spam.

Your argument saying that your posts were legitimate compared to mine just because you happened to create an account earlier is as ridiculous as your attempt to spread fud about crs

I am not saying your post is not legitimate, but just saying, a user which have 1 month in this forum, really can distinguish a scam or real coin? And you are doing exactly like every scammer trying do de questions and statements of old users(sayin for resgister time) no true, using no kind of real information how I describe in my RED FLAG, this is tipical of the scamers...they put people to make a smoke in the project, to the people not see what is happing.

You are making some bold statements mate. If you can not prove or at least back your statements with evidence you better GTFO.

BROW, I KNOW YOU ARE TOO A SCAMMER, NEW USERS FROM THE FORUM TO DO A SMOKE, BUT, I don't want prove anything now, because  I try have information wich not answared in discord for the suport and here too...just acusations and this kind of litle talk of scammers.
phabulu

Activity: 238
Merit: 27

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:28:35 PM

Not mistake here man, maybe here, this guys can answer the questions, or be a lot of posts like you of new members of days, I will buy this figth, because this is a SCAM

I will not lose my time with this, There is a lot of guys like you that came only to say a lot of things like this, I follow the project, and I see a lot of effort and dev work on this project.
There is nothing more to talk about, you dont have argument to show your points.

This is kind of stuff wich a scammer do, I have no arguments? this is a JOKE BROW? I describe a lot of points in my post. Or you no want beleive, or you are stupid or you are a scammer together this guys.

Show me a SCAM COIN that make 50% that the CRS has done on those last 2 months.

April 02, 2018 - Criptoreal 2nd Monthly Update  : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2909292.msg33795741#msg33795741
March 02, 2018 - Criptoreal 1 Month Anniversary  :https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2909292.msg31409416#msg31409416
Also they are GOLD sponsor On BItconf BRAZIL.
Really, you do not have arguments, since it looks like you do not even know the project.
ruevers

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:29:07 PM

And to finish this discussion, wich guys are not good person, just helping SCAMMERS, lets goo see how long MN will be valuated in 2k dolars.
bharathve

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:31:58 PM

I am not saying your post is not legitimate, but just saying, a user which have 1 month in this forum, really can distinguish a scam or real coin?

Lol, again same logic, You are equating time in this btct forum to something irrelevant. So i reiterate my point again, if i got hold of an acc from Jan 2016 (11 month older than you) and post here that this coin is legit , would that make you satisfied ?.

I can distinguish crs for what it is, NOT A SCAM COIN.I know that because i have been following the coin for 4 months, been in there discord since early stage of this coin and have seen how committed the devs are to this project. That hows i know crs is legitimate, not because i created an acc in some forum couple of months ago.

April 02, 2018 - Criptoreal 2nd Monthly Update  : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2909292.msg33795741#msg33795741
March 02, 2018 - Criptoreal 1 Month Anniversary  :https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2909292.msg31409416#msg31409416
Really, you do not have arguments, since it looks like you do not even know the project.
Just wanted to add on to his post that the exchange listing till now, the bitconf sponsorship have all been paid from their own pockets without presale of coins. That shows you the commitment of the dev team

P.S: What makes you think that the date a person created their btct acc is the day they were involved in crypto world ?
MARTAN1912

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:36:13 PM

Hey Moron, I think I can call you that since you're the one started insulting people on Discord, when people tried to give you some answers. So, go buy yourself a lollipop and suck on it. It might help you calm down. If that doesn't help, download a CRS wallet, I'll donate some funds so you can hire a psychiatrist, seriously.

BROW, I KNOW YOU ARE TOO A SCAMMER, NEW USERS FROM THE FORUM TO DO A SMOKE, BUT, I don't want prove anything now, because  I try have information wich not answared in discord for the suport and here too...just acusations and this kind of litle talk of scammers.
[/quote]
ruevers

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:37:22 PM

Sorry, my low inteligence? but what means this?

Can you prove this?Huh??

Because I see the website and no mention of this SCAM COIN

ruevers

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:39:24 PM

Hey Moron, I think I can call you that since you're the one started insulting people on Discord, when people tried to give you some answers. So, go buy yourself a lollipop and suck on it. It might help you calm down. If that doesn't help, download a CRS wallet, I'll donate some funds so you can hire a psychiatrist, seriously.

[/quote]

TKS, I don't need this SCAM COIN, you say to not insulting people, but you can do, and that's fine, also a scammer, you are a stupid brazilian, probaly
bharathve

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:41:18 PM

Can you prove this?Huh??

If you scroll right down, you will see criptoreal logo and mention of them sponsoring the event.

https://gyazo.com/5973421fb559e4bf7377f9f6313ac392. Image crop taken directly from the website few secs ago.

Please check the website fully. I can understand if you did the same with crs and decided that its a scam before spending anytime finding out what the project is about.
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:44:14 PM

Where to read about the project?
ruevers

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:44:31 PM

TKS, I don't need this SCAM COIN, you say to not insulting people, but you can do, and that's fine, also a scammer, you are a stupid brazilian, probaly
[/quote]

OK guys, you win, I will not argur more, wich cannot answer the basic questions of my red flags, but now, the people know wich this problally a SCAM coin/ MASTERNODE. Good look to the scammers and I will follow to laught of the guys wich believe in this SCAM COIN
phabulu

Activity: 238
Merit: 27

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:45:15 PM

Can you prove this?Huh??

If you scroll right down, you will see criptoreal logo and mention of them sponsoring the event.

https://gyazo.com/5973421fb559e4bf7377f9f6313ac392. Image crop taken directly from the website few secs ago.

Please check the website fully. I can understand if you did the same with crs and decided that its a scam before spending anytime finding out what the project is about.

Yes, exactly, you need to check on the SP event : http://www.bitconf.com.br/2018SP/
Nailed it
ruevers

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:47:26 PM

Can you prove this?Huh??

This is only and original website
http://www.bitconf.com.br/2018SP/
and no mention of this SCAM COIN as gold sponsor, the only one is DECRED.

Stop trying with this, I  am not a stupid user, and this conference too, is not important for bitcoin comunity in brazil.

ruevers

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:49:32 PM

Can you prove this?Huh??

Stop trying with this, I  am not a stupid user, and this conference too, is not important for bitcoin comunity in brazil.

Now the proof wich a coin is not a SCAM is buying a stand in a conference wich is not important, then, other else does not mather.
bharathve

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:03:57 PM

Sorry the original poster mistook diamond sponsorship (higher tier than gold) for gold sponsorship. On otherhand the crs logo and mention as diamond sponsor was listed just above the gold sponsor decred which should have been easy to find. You seem to have got tunnel vision since you decided that Crs was a scam coin.

Regarding your second allegation, which scam coin would spend money out of their own pockets to become a sponsor in one of biggest blockchain conferences in brazil. And you say this conference is nonsensical then i question your commonsense sir. This conference is a huge deal and if you cannot understand the exposure this might bring , then i believe i never will be able to change your mind on why crs is good coin.
MARTAN1912

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:05:21 PM

Where to read about the project?

Either here (updates), or the website or join discord, there are announcements and community talking. Devs are active there as well.
bharathve

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:08:56 PM

Yeah i would suggest you start with the whitepaper and then join discord to clarify any queries you might have. The community and devs are pretty active.
chem96

Activity: 1330
Merit: 217

https://lifinity.io/

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:17:28 PM

@all here.
Don't feed the troll !
Just report all his messages to the modertor (spam and bashing)

gaall

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:43:47 PM

Keep talking dude. Thanks to you coin is getting even more attention. S@#t, I had to pay extra premium for another 20k invested in it because of you Grin.
Just keep talking, don't stop. Will you.  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: