Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:25:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRS] Criptoreal - A Brazilian Retail Coin [MasterNodes][Lyra2z]  (Read 19504 times)
Criptoreal (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 174
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 12:18:14 AM

Hello reuvers, sorry I didn't reply before, we were busy paying Shared Masternodes owners for the 4th Cycle.

First of all, let me tell you that you have never contacted us directly and you never asked us any questions, I just don't understand your need to lie about it.

After a lot of questions and no responses one guy ask me to go a chanel in discord with no movement, and to speak portuguese,

After reading your post here, I'm sure you can understand why a Discord Mod asked you to go to the Portuguese channel,
obviously English is not the best language for you to communicate.

Allow me to reply each section of your post separately, so you can understand, ok?

Unfortnaly, before I take the print screens, this guy remove me., but I wll try resume the reason, because this coin is a scam.

I ask about brazilian pools and api e ecomerce sites who the whitepaper and btct is claiming, they just say the bets website, which is not brazilian, and say is not possible to say what kind of project of ecomerce they are doing or clients, maybe the principal reason is because I am a brazlian TI guy, whos know the TI comunity and is very ease to me check who they are talking in the marketing, they say the ecomerce stuff of the coin is private information and will not be anunced, but the bet site outside of my coutry is ok? this no make sense for me.

The Brazilian pool is not really mentioned on our Whitepaper, because it wouldn't make sense to include it, but in case you would like to test it,
it's here: https://pools.altpools.com/site/mining

Also, if you would like to mine CRS there, you can use:

Code:
-a lyra2z -o stratum+tcp://sv2.altpools.com:4553 -u <CRS_WALLET_ADDRESS>

This pool is owned by the renowned Rei Do Coin, who will be speaking about mining on BitConf this year.

===

About the e-commerce API that is under development, you can already test it here: demo.criptoreal.org

I'm afraid you may not be able to understand Portuguese either, because we have never mentioned clients lined up,
as a matter of fact, we are developing open source e-commerce plugins (woo, Magento, etc) to use with CRS, so anyone can use them.

About the betting company not being Brazilian, we don't see a problem with that, actually, there are no legal betting companies in Brazil, only the government is.
Again, you fail to understand that they want to accept CRS as payment on their platform, this has nothing to do with us, we are the coin developers, that's all.

I ask the guys who are the DEVS, he say to me, they will be anonymous(just for this is a BIG RED FLAG), and not be showing never ate least for a while, they not answer me if they are brazilian or not how the coin claim be...for be exactly, when I ask about more the DEVs, the guy ban me.
No brasilian pools and other stuff, and if you do the rigth questions in discord they say to you read the whitepaper, wich not guive the answers for a real brasilian person....
My english is not perfect, but I think the message was clear, this will be another SCAM COIN SOON. Just a big price of masternode to DEVS sell the coins and make money.

You have every right to think that it's a red flag for devs to be anonymous, obviously, for you, BTC is a scam too.
If you think you can do better, please, feel free to fork our repository, it's 100% open source.

We are Brazilians indeed and people like you, are one of the reasons we have been working for projects abroad, before CRS.

As a matter of fact, Criptoreal is the first honest Brazilian coin that is not dead or abandoned by its devs.
We had no ICO and no auctions, we aren't selling anything and all our wallets are public to be audited, can you say the same about others?

Obviously, again, you fail to understand that with 50% locked coins on CRS Masternodes, the demand and supply of the free market determine CRS price,
is not us, but, as you said you are a TI (whatever that means) not an economist.

Also they are GOLD sponsor On BItconf BRAZIL.
Can you prove this?Huh??
Because I see the website and no mention of this SCAM COIN

You're right about not being a Gold Sponsor, Criptoreal is a Diamond Sponsor.
Click the image to verify.

Now the proof wich a coin is not a SCAM is buying a stand in a conference wich is not important, then, other else does not mather.

No, being a Sponsor of the most traditional Blockchain Conference in Brazil, doesn't prove CRS is not a scam, however, it does prove that you are a liar.  Wink
By the way, we sponsored that conference because we believe that educating people about blockchain is the most important thing a project like ours can do.

Did we ask anyone for funds to pay those 15k USD? nope.

Thank you for stopping by and please, feel free to ask any questions you may have, maybe you'll learn something.
 Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Criptoreal (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 12:21:01 AM

Where to read about the project?

Hey, you can start by reading the Ann here or our website on Criptoreal.org

Ok, so not for BTCT signature campaign. I don't understand why.

It is my mistake, when I asked to Seccour to include Copper Members, I did not know that we could have sigs. Sad
I'll talk to him tomorrow and see if we can include that too.

We all look forward to the finished product. I want to see its capabilities.

Yes, we are indeed!   Cool

eurospeedy

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:26:36 AM

SCAMMMMMMMM

After a lot of questions and no responses one guy ask me to go a chanel in discord with no movement, and to speak portuguese,
Unfortnaly, before I take the print screens, this guy remove me., but I wll try resume the reason, because this coin is a scam.
I ask about brazilian pools and api e ecomerce sites who the whitepaper and btct is claiming, they just say the bets website, which is not brazilian, and say is not possible to say what kind of project of ecomerce they are doing or clients, maybe the principal reason is because I am a brazlian TI guy, whos know the TI comunity and is very ease to me check who they are talking in the marketing, they say the ecomerce stuff of the coin is private information and will not be anunced, but the bet site outside of my coutry is ok? this no make sense for me.
I ask the guys who are the DEVS, he say to me, they will be anonymous(just for this is a BIG RED FLAG), and not be showing never ate least for a while, they not answer me if they are brazilian or not how the coin claim be...for be exactly, when I ask about more the DEVs, the guy ban me.
No brasilian pools and other stuff, and if you do the rigth questions in discord they say to you read the whitepaper, wich not guive the answers for a real brasilian person....
My english is not perfect, but I think the message was clear, this will be another SCAM COIN SOON. Just a big price of masternode to DEVS sell the coins and make money.

Another TROLL  Undecided
ColonelK0rn

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:36:33 AM

And BOOM goes the dynamite.

I've been with the project damn near the beginning, when the mining rewards were 6 CRS. I decided to commit my investment of time and money into a project where I evaluated the validity of the concept, the need for it in the target market, and the execution of the plan by the creators. The Dev team has every right to remain anonymous, as long they are transparent with their actions, and open with their communications. Don't confuse anonymity with unavailability, because they are far from being unavailable.

Every goal they have laid out in their whitepaper has been achieved according to the roadmap, with faster execution than was expected. Of course there have been some bumps along the way, with miscreants and people gaming the system. I'd think you would be foolish to not support a team that takes their time to consider the ramifications of other cheater's actions (Zpool bots)when it affects all the CRS holders, and come to a solution that would nullify that problem, and continue to focus on development of the project.

If you think that's a scam, you're retarded. I'll match what Martan1912 says he'd contribute for your medical care. Roll Eyes
metscoin

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 12:15:07 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2018, 09:25:27 PM by metscoin

We have decided to delist this coin from our pool after concerns we have with the lack of professionalism by the maintainer.
xTommYx

Activity: 190
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:27:06 PM

http://iPool.pw/

• Zero Mining Fee - 0%
  • Servers hosted in Cloud
  • High Availability & Auto Failover with 1 Gbps Network Connection
  • Automatic payouts every hour
  • No registration required for pool

Mining Criptoreal with Lyra2z Algo

Code:
ccminer -a lyra2z -o stratum+tcp://ipool.pw:4553 -u WALLET -p c=CRS

Communication Channels

Discord  |  Telegram

Criptoreal (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 09:31:52 PM

QueenBee Mining Hive

Pool: https://hive.gulfcoastmining.com/

Payouts every 3 hours
Pool pays all transaction fees
Low Payouts: 0.01 | 0.001 on Sundays
Hosted on Google's best-in-class Cloud

Sample mining string:
Code:
-a lyra2z -o stratum+tcp://hive.gulfcoastmining.com:4553 -u WALLETADDRESS -p c=CRS,stats

FOR POOL MINING SUPPORT AND COMMUNITY, JOIN OUR DISCORD

Discord - https://discord.gg/HX3ftkU

http://iPool.pw/

• Zero Mining Fee - 0%
  • Servers hosted in Cloud

Mining Criptoreal with Lyra2z Algo

Code:
ccminer -a lyra2z -o stratum+tcp://ipool.pw:4553 -u WALLET -p c=CRS

Communication Channels

Discord  |  Telegram

Welcome guys, We'll add you to ann soon  Grin

entinio

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:59:17 PM

Great job from the CRS team, always active on discord. Really a great community and active devs listening to the members !

myha.sh (http://myha.sh) : your realistic mining calculator
cveks

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:28:20 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2018, 06:35:18 AM by cveks

https://srbpool.eu/

• Zero Mining Fee - 0%
  • Fast Servers

Criptoreal Mining with Lyra2z

Code:
ccminer.exe -a lyra2z -o stratum+tcp://srbpool.eu:4553 -u WALLET -p WORKERNAME,c=CRS

ALL WELCOME!

gaall

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:58:08 PM

Great job from the CRS team, always active on discord. Really a great community and active devs listening to the members !

I concur.
Quick replies either via PM or directly on discord. They run it like a business, which is encouraging to small investors like myself.
Criptoreal (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 08:44:38 AM

>>> NEW EXCHANGE<<<

I concur.
Quick replies either via PM or directly on discord. They run it like a business, which is encouraging to small investors like myself.

Thanks a lot, Gaall!

phabulu

Activity: 238
Merit: 27

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:34:00 PM

You have many options and excellent community support if you decide to get involved.
JeremyB

Activity: 812
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:10:15 PM

You announced a special airdrop at 7pm UTC but on discord dev said 22h, Brasilia time

So it is is 3am UTC.
Criptoreal (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 11:50:33 PM

You announced a special airdrop at 7pm UTC but on discord dev said 22h, Brasilia time

So it is is 3am UTC.

It is 22:00 UTC-3, so it would be 01:00 UTC.

grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:10:35 PM

Criptoreal has the fastest wallet I've seen.  Every part of it is fast from opening the wallet to sending and receiving transactions.  I don't like wallets that sit there "syncronizing" forever.  Syncronizing is F-A-S-T with CRS wallets.  They even posted a nice video on their facebook page to illustrate their light wallet:  https://www.facebook.com/CriptoReal/videos/2151056265123426/

You know what else is cool?  This stats site that shows key MN metrics  https://stats.criptoreal.org/

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
andy16

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:06:09 PM

I'm already using CriPag for Mac and I'm loving it!  Grin
I also became a fan of the Criptoreal Discord.
I think everyone should join, because it makes all the difference for a project with such active developers.
chem96

Activity: 1330
Merit: 217

https://lifinity.io/

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:10:30 AM

Criptoreal has the fastest wallet I've seen.  Every part of it is fast from opening the wallet to sending and receiving transactions.  I don't like wallets that sit there "syncronizing" forever.  Syncronizing is F-A-S-T with CRS wallets.  They even posted a nice video on their facebook page to illustrate their light wallet:  https://www.facebook.com/CriptoReal/videos/2151056265123426/

You know what else is cool?  This stats site that shows key MN metrics  https://stats.criptoreal.org/

True, the wallet is really fast and you can use it!

Thank you. First time I saw this site. https://stats.criptoreal.org/. I wonder why this link isn't visible on the officiel website.

chem96

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:49:06 PM

here a nice article about Criptoreal

--> https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@swissbtc/critporeal-the-hidden-gem

chem96

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:18:52 AM

I see we have a new WP version. It's just a better layout or any news in the content?
--> https://criptoreal.org/Criptoreal-Whitepaper-v100c-en.pdf

robifuni

Activity: 203
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:19:59 AM

after I read, Criptoreal is very interesting and promising. I hope by following this project my income increases   Grin

INTERFINEX        Bill       ▬▬       DeFi | The future of decentralised finance
████████████████████   ▰ JOIN  NOW ▰  ████████████████████
[ SWAP TRADE ] ◼ fee of 0.1% ▐ [ LIQUIDITY POOL ]▐ ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: