Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:01:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRS] Criptoreal - A Brazilian Retail Coin [MasterNodes][Lyra2z]  (Read 19504 times)
chem96

Activity: 1330
Merit: 217

https://lifinity.io/

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:44:59 AM

Hi there, did I miss the monthly update? I cant find it anywhere  Undecided

No, I you don't. They are finalising the monthly update.
With Brasil eliminated from the world cup they were completly down, without motivation anymore.... ;-)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marciks

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:47:22 AM

Hi there, did I miss the monthly update? I cant find it anywhere  Undecided

No, I you don't. They are finalising the monthly update.
With Brasil eliminated from the world cup they were completly down, without motivation anymore.... ;-)

HAHA

our country is broken.. brazilian players play for money, it is not as it used to be anymore.. there is no love

There is some love involved btw Criptoreal and me, it is something real \o/

discord (https://discord.gg/AtYqQm) is a good place to take a look due to its activity

Brazilians are more active in there, but some English speakers also talk about the project in the 'lounge' section
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:39:24 PM

Please go here to vote and comment.  Don't forget to actually click the "up" thing to actually vote hehehe   https://request.coinpulse.io/suggestions/12511/criptoreal-crs#comment119565

It is a new exchange.  The developers of the exchange are genuine and have been working hard to make a good exchange.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
BrandenC

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:48:41 PM

Overpriced.
thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:18:03 AM

In relation to exchange, it seems that there is a Brazilian ICO regarding the creation of an exchange, so will CRS be listed immediately in this Brazilian exchange?

OI
chem96

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:00:49 AM

I hope we will have a monthly update for July...

here a copy paste summary from Martan on discord:

SMAP is being redesigned to make Brazilian merchants lifes easier.
We are creating a material for disseminators and itinerant traders of beaches and tourist spots for the end of the year.
We’r working on an update for Cripag (android and ios), to add some more functionality.
We have a project in progress to deliver until the end of the year, can not keep talking about everything.
Cryptoreal wants to be a referral with Brazilian technology and we are not willing to open any more information before the completed development stages.
Remembering everyone that our focus is Brazil and you are much more than welcome to invest.

lsmf

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 06:23:28 PM

A proposta me parece bem interessante. Além disso, o ecosistema está muito bem desenvolvido, para quem está começando (e sem ICO). Aparentemente a equipe tem os pés no chão e está trabalhando de modo bem estruturado. Vou acompanhar e procurarei participar das comunidades (atualmente participo mais ativamente da comunidade do Bytecoin, por gostar da proposta do projeto).
Lyra2z

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 12:41:06 PM

LYRA2Z.COM

--- CRS ---

---- This Month ----
 Shocked Shocked Shocked NO FEE Shocked Shocked Shocked

Code:
-a lyra2z -o stratum+tcp://pool.lyra2z.com:4553 -u <WALLET> -p c=CRS

Low fee 0.5%. Payouts every 2hrs.

Happymining!

Come and join us!

Discord:  https://discord.gg/ZptyqeH
Twitter: https://twitter.com/lyra2z
Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/AWLiBgs9lYlFt1WSPIBvkg

Xiphos

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:04:11 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2018, 01:17:42 PM by Xiphos

We've added Criptoreal to our voting list on which users are able to vote on their favorite coin. The top 10 of those coins will be listed in our brand new exchange in the beta phase.
If you'd like to contact us please do so via our contact form system on https://Xiphos.exchange/help.
Vote now at https://xiphos.exchange/vote.
We wish you good voting and the best of luck.
Yours sincerely,
Xiphos Team
Criptoreal (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 174
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 09:47:43 AM

CriptoReal - 2nd Quarter Update.

It’s been a while since I updated you here and for that, I apologize, last couple of months have been crazy.

I know our community managers are doing an outstanding job keeping you updated on facebook,
discord and telegram, but it seems some of you missed me.

Enough with the introduction, let’s talk CRS Update.

This is what we’ve been up to:

>>> Increasing Local Presence

Our Brazilian team is stronger than ever, everyone is doing fantastic job spreading the word about CRS,
this can be noticed by looking at our local community, which has been growing steadily.

Everyday more Brazilians become aware of CRS’ existence and when they join our groups,
they are able to see  the work behind our coin with a friendly, welcoming community.

>>> New Local Exchange Listing
We’re negotiating with a recently launched huge local exchange, which has trading APIs ready for us
to integrate our retail solutions. 
We will be meeting them in person on their offices in Rio de Janeiro on
the first week of September, but everything seems to be in order to be listed there before the spring.

>>> New Investment Platform
We’ve been working on a new Shared Masternode Automated System, which will be focused on reinvesting rewards
automatically and with a much easier to use interface for those not familiar with the technical aspects of crypto currencies.
This will allow us to bring even more local people onboard and teach them about the benefits of CRS
for their everyday lives, including making money with it.

>>> Mobile Retail Application
Although the app development is way ahead of schedule, we are still depending on the exchange APIs to finish integration,
this will allow anyone to accept CRS instead of FIAT in Brazil and get paid on their bank account without intermediary fees.

What’s coming in the next couple of weeks:

>>> Wallet Update
We are finishing our next wallet update where we will update CRS protocol and set Decentralized Governance dates,
this will be a mandatory update and older wallets won’t be able to connect to newer ones.

>>> Masternode Host
As most of you know, CRS will be among the first coins to be listed by the recently launched Masternode Hosting Platform
from MANO coin, another great step for our local community, since Brazilians don’t have enough information about masternodes,
let alone hosting documentation.

>>> Decentralized Governance
Everything is on schedule for Governance to be activated next December on our blockchain,
this will reduce rewards from masternodes and miners alike, because it will start creating superblocks to pay for
accepted proposals voted by Masternode owners.

>>> Hardware
Since the beginning of this month we started researching and contacting vending machine manufacturers and resellers,
which will be our providers of hardware for our self-serving totems, we aim to have at least the first product ideas by the
end of September and if you are on our Discord or telegram, you’ll be the first to know.

That is about it for now, thank you all for being here and if you have any questions,
feel free to reach out to our community managers on Discord or Telegram admins.

Hamukione

Activity: 1202
Merit: 507

Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:36:34 PM

There is now less than 5 days left of the SonoX exchange prelisting vote.
Top 15 gets listed with our premium listing package for free.
There is still plenty of room for projects to gain enough votes to get into top 15 so you better hurry.

Vote now on https://sonox.io/ and secure your spot on our new exchange!
Top 3 projects will receive a prize in SONO.
Post a screenshot of you voting as a reply on our twitter and enter our giveaway!
https://twitter.com/SonoProject

Pinch.Network - Join the airdrop now for free! No waitlist, no points. Guaranteed airdrop by claiming a free NFT.
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:06:37 AM

It’s been a while since I updated you here and for that, I apologize, last couple of months have been crazy.

I know our community managers are doing an outstanding job keeping you updated on facebook,

Our Brazilian team is stronger than ever, everyone is doing fantastic job spreading the word about CRS,
this can be noticed by looking at our local community, which has been growing steadily.

Everyday more Brazilians become aware of CRS’ existence and when they join our groups,
they are able to see  the work behind our coin with a friendly, welcoming community.

We’re negotiating with a recently launched huge local exchange, which has trading APIs ready for us
the first week of September, but everything seems to be in order to be listed there before the spring.

We’ve been working on a new Shared Masternode Automated System, which will be focused on reinvesting rewards
automatically and with a much easier to use interface for those not familiar with the technical aspects of crypto currencies.
This will allow us to bring even more local people onboard and teach them about the benefits of CRS

Although the app development is way ahead of schedule, we are still depending on the exchange APIs to finish integration,
this will allow anyone to accept CRS instead of FIAT in Brazil and get paid on their bank account without intermediary fees.

>>> Wallet Update
We are finishing our next wallet update where we will update CRS protocol and set Decentralized Governance dates,
this will be a mandatory update and older wallets won’t be able to connect to newer ones.

>>> Masternode Host
As most of you know, CRS will be among the first coins to be listed by the recently launched Masternode Hosting Platform
from MANO coin, another great step for our local community, since Brazilians don’t have enough information about masternodes,

Everything is on schedule for Governance to be activated next December on our blockchain,
this will reduce rewards from masternodes and miners alike, because it will start creating superblocks to pay for

>>> Hardware
Since the beginning of this month we started researching and contacting vending machine manufacturers and resellers,
which will be our providers of hardware for our self-serving totems, we aim to have at least the first product ideas by the
end of September and if you are on our Discord or telegram, you’ll be the first to know.

That is about it for now, thank you all for being here and if you have any questions,

Another great update!  I have seen the technical wizardry CRS is capable of and I'm confident they will continue to follow through on future milestones as they have so far.

The only thing that has me concerned, and this is my concern for many coins today, is the coin price.  Is there some baseline coin price CRS thinks should be normal before consumers will 'buy-in' to become participants?  I don't think anyone wants all-out price control but I'm curious as to what the CRS team thinks about coin price/value and what is appropriate for consumer adoption success.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
emersoncerqueira

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:40:54 PM

Congratulations to the community and the team of CRS very promising currency! I wish long life that great investment coin!
virtugrana

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:39:29 PM

>>> Wallet Update

>>> Masternode Host

>>> Hardware

Another great update!  I have seen the technical wizardry CRS is capable of and I'm confident they will continue to follow through on future milestones as they have so far.

The only thing that has me concerned, and this is my concern for many coins today, is the coin price.  Is there some baseline coin price CRS thinks should be normal before consumers will 'buy-in' to become participants?  I don't think anyone wants all-out price control but I'm curious as to what the CRS team thinks about coin price/value and what is appropriate for consumer adoption success.

Experienced and project-centric team. All the applications and ecosystems created by the developers are very simple and easy to use.
phabulu

Activity: 238
Merit: 27

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:54:46 PM

>>> Wallet Update

>>> Masternode Host

>>> Hardware

It's nice to see CRS growing everyday, those guys are doing a amazing work, this update is bringing a lot of of hope, I know that they have a lot of work to do, and the road will not be easy, great work CRS team.
guimouro

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:39:32 PM

I have been closely following the development of this project and, although the anxiety hits hard from time to time, I always end up reassuring myself by seeing the goals being achieved by the CRS team. As the friend grendel25 wrote a little earlier, the value may actually seem worrying to users, but if the journey continues as it has been since the coin was launched, chances of success will be quite favorable. The main thing, in my view, will be the implementation in retail, real use for ordinary people in their daily lives, consolidating demand for the benefits and facilities that currencies such as CRS can offer. This (as I see it) will increase the value of the coin consequently.
Please, keep the good work guys, what you are doing will help people get rid of the abusive Brazilian financial system (even if it is a little ... there will still be a lot of ground to walk, but a seed can become a tree  Smiley )
hrsvcash

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:14:14 PM

Really incredible cripto. It fast, the transactions are simple and quickly. Its the future for BRazil. I choose then cause i want a trustble coin to bee free and they're from Brazil, butt it's a good proj for whole world.

_______________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________

they are able to see  the work behind our coin with a friendly, welcoming community.

>>> Wallet Update

>>> Masternode Host

>>> Hardware

UNISAT

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:48:56 AM

I am very happy and excited for this coin. It is really amazing to see all this happening in Criptoreal!
since I met in January 2018.

I am preparing two publications in Steemit with the user @Unisat because of its potential to help anyone grow with Criptoreal.

A detailed guide for novices on how to install the wallet and its components or parts.

A detailed guide for novices of how to mine Criptoreal with Cpu and Gpu.

Thank you Criptoreal
chem96

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:15:24 AM

I am very happy and excited for this coin. It is really amazing to see all this happening in Criptoreal!
since I met in January 2018.

I am preparing two publications in Steemit with the user @Unisat because of its potential to help anyone grow with Criptoreal.

A detailed guide for novices on how to install the wallet and its components or parts.

A detailed guide for novices of how to mine Criptoreal with Cpu and Gpu.

Thank you Criptoreal

Welcome in Bitcointalk UNISAT!
Post your links here once your posts are published

rudersb

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:09:40 PM

I am very happy with this Brazilian project of CRS, which is one of the few projects that I am investing and believing at the moment, I have hope that it will still evolve a lot, and until then I do a holding company.  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: