Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:46:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Public Sale] DAEX | The World's Most Reliable Clearing Ecosystem  (Read 13416 times)
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:04:08 AM

There are many questions as this project is relatively new and is not very well known and may have a negative feedback some many of the people, but I think that this is a major project and will take time to build itself and then it can be and I am repeating that it may be successful if right amount of time and work is put in it.

Agreed mate, I believe the project is in it's initial stages and needs some work but after the touchups this project will go a long way. The project has potential but lacks in some departments which if the devs rectify and work on it, this project will be very successful

Literally everyone here is clueless what the heck this ICO is even about. Everyone is just saying random shit. Can the devs even explains what this is about?

I have just read their whitepaper and I can hardly understand a thing or two. It is written not in layman's terms. It says "The goal of DAEX is to provide CaaS for the cryptocurrency trading industry." But I couldn't understand how this project can impact or improve the trading industry. Maybe I need to re-read and research more about this.

Exactly my point, literally no one knows what the project is about. It's just "this project is good" blah blah blah lmao. I advise not investing in this unless the devs bother to explains tf this is about
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:04:58 AM

I think it's wonderful that the developer did airedrop on telegram and twitter, but it's bad that there is no signature company. I have the opinion that this is the best form of promotion on the forum.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:04:45 AM

There are many questions as this project is relatively new and is not very well known and may have a negative feedback some many of the people, but I think that this is a major project and will take time to build itself and then it can be and I am repeating that it may be successful if right amount of time and work is put in it.

Agreed mate, I believe the project is in it's initial stages and needs some work but after the touchups this project will go a long way. The project has potential but lacks in some departments which if the devs rectify and work on it, this project will be very successful

Literally everyone here is clueless what the heck this ICO is even about. Everyone is just saying random shit. Can the devs even explains what this is about?

I have just read their whitepaper and I can hardly understand a thing or two. It is written not in layman's terms. It says "The goal of DAEX is to provide CaaS for the cryptocurrency trading industry." But I couldn't understand how this project can impact or improve the trading industry. Maybe I need to re-read and research more about this.

Exactly my point, literally no one knows what the project is about. It's just "this project is good" blah blah blah lmao. I advise not investing in this unless the devs bother to explains tf this is about
The dev seems quite with our concerns where in fact we are just trying unearth what is really the purpose of this project. If they will not answer our issue regarding the problems of the project then maybe silent means yes.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:32:26 AM

Why do you react so badly to the project? It's still new. Most likely, the development team is still young and inexperienced, and you immediately with such discontent. Wait a little for new updates.
Prk_7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:33:52 AM

The dev seems quite with our concerns where in fact we are just trying unearth what is really the purpose of this project. If they will not answer our issue regarding the problems of the project then maybe silent means yes.
Maybe that is the case. They might actually not have solution to the problem and they're just not ready to tell it to the audience. Maybe they are addressing the issue and finding the solution to it. We do not know what is happening but devs need to come out and address this issue otherwise they'll lose a lot audience!
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 11:39:00 AM

Maybe that is the case. They might actually not have solution to the problem and they're just not ready to tell it to the audience. Maybe they are addressing the issue and finding the solution to it. We do not know what is happening but devs need to come out and address this issue otherwise they'll lose a lot audience!
I completely agree, the developer needs to communicate with the participants. Team communication with people is a necessary part of the work. I hope the team will not ignore us.
chamaleatung

Activity: 171

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:31:03 PM

Telegram group has more 5000 members, Has airdrop campaign finished yet? Google form still fill info.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:40:43 PM

Why do you react so badly to the project? It's still new. Most likely, the development team is still young and inexperienced, and you immediately with such discontent. Wait a little for new updates.

I agree, they are so negative with this project knowing that daex is only new. They need to have more patience because devs are doing their best to improve this project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:31:34 PM

This project had a good planning and a bright future in the exchanges because they will be negotiating to 7 trading sites and for sure they will be listed in many more in the coming months.
Surely several exchanges would choose this coin to trade in their exchange considering its usage. This project seems great and can really have some good profits ahead giving really good profits in some good time.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:44:12 PM

This project had a good planning and a bright future in the exchanges because they will be negotiating to 7 trading sites and for sure they will be listed in many more in the coming months.

Well, let's see how far this project can go. Some members here are not contented with the details posted in the OP. I think devs need to add more details on how this project will work.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:08:40 PM

Well, let's see how far this project can go. Some members here are not contented with the details posted in the OP. I think devs need to add more details on how this project will work.
We can say nothing at the future, maybe they will be listing before or after several months. But everyone will come to this project if they have listing at any exchange asap.

bodeng

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:20:08 PM

interesting projects and where is your roadmap ?? you need to add a roadmap so your participants can understand the nets of this project and can also attract other enthusiasts to join
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:45:03 PM

Telegram group has more 5000 members, Has airdrop campaign finished yet? Google form still fill info.
I have a trouble like you, i don't know the Daex airdrop (for only 500 member which is accepted ) still ongoing or not. Anyone have Daex Bounty program?
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:15:21 PM

I have a trouble like you, i don't know the Daex airdrop (for only 500 member which is accepted ) still ongoing or not. Anyone have Daex Bounty program?
Check are you in the right platform and do participate joining in the DAEX official airdrop, There are phishing websites asking ETH tokens to join airdrop program and DAEX never ask tokens to receive airdrop so go with the links only provided by admin.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:19:50 PM

I agree, they are so negative with this project knowing that daex is only new. They need to have more patience because devs are doing their best to improve this project.

It's not being negative, he is just being honest and I can clearly where he is coming from. I am also surprised with the people praising this project even if nobody can clearly understand what this project is all about.
Maybe they didn't thoroughly do a deep research about this project. They just been going with the flow of what others quoted and escaping to read the whitepaper. Also, we have different thoughts about this project so everybody can express what they understand without doing the research.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:22:36 PM

Yeah, the project plans and ambition is real and is really driving this project. Its improving the crypto exchanges to a great extent and will continue to do so, noone can stop them if they continue to work hard.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 03:23:09 PM

I completely agree, the developer needs to communicate with the participants. Team communication with people is a necessary part of the work. I hope the team will not ignore us.
Community consists of different people. Investors those are different persons too. There are rough and nervous panicing comrades. And there are as well quiet people which was invested and simply wait. So, that here is stick of two ends for the occasion of designers answers.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:26:21 PM

It's not being negative, he is just being honest and I can clearly where he is coming from. I am also surprised with the people praising this project even if nobody can clearly understand what this project is all about.
Maybe they didn't thoroughly do a deep research about this project. They just been going with the flow of what others quoted and escaping to read the whitepaper. Also, we have different thoughts about this project so everybody can express what they understand without doing the research.
For me, I can say that, it is a common thing for us to have a different opinions for this project because we are different people. We have different insight and point of view to a certain project. And also, I think that we should only let anyone to have their own thoughts. The only thing we have to do is to do the right thing we know and support that project that deserves it.
BitJunky

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:32:32 PM

Is there any chance of receiving airdrop or it has concluded ?
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:59:36 PM

Is there any chance of receiving airdrop or it has concluded ?
Perhaps you can still join the airdrop. You can give a try by register at their airdrop hope they have some spots remaining untill now. The tokens from this airdrop will surely prove to be profitable somehow which keeps us forced to hold the coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: