Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:24:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Public Sale] DAEX | The World's Most Reliable Clearing Ecosystem  (Read 13418 times)
joeperry

Activity: 2156
Merit: 465

Telegram: @jperryC

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:02:02 PM

There are many questions as this project is relatively new and is not very well known and may have a negative feedback some many of the people, but I think that this is a major project and will take time to build itself and then it can be and I am repeating that it may be successful if right amount of time and work is put in it.

Agreed mate, I believe the project is in it's initial stages and needs some work but after the touchups this project will go a long way. The project has potential but lacks in some departments which if the devs rectify and work on it, this project will be very successful

Literally everyone here is clueless what the heck this ICO is even about. Everyone is just saying random shit. Can the devs even explains what this is about?

Why do you react so badly to the project? It's still new. Most likely, the development team is still young and inexperienced, and you immediately with such discontent. Wait a little for new updates.
Don't refer the "clueless" to everyone here, maybe some might be, but they try to understand the platform itself because it sounds new to their ears and knowledge. You actually wait for the devs to answer most questions thrown about the problem by not being rude to others. Thanks.
Yes, DAEX team is making great development in crypto trading using blockchain technology. They are working on making trading transactions more secure as many time people are scammed on may exchange sites and this project will act as a secure bridge between the exchanges and traders for the more secure trading experience.

farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:51:39 PM

DAEX is another decentralized trading exchangers which a  so many security criteria...It can recognize the theft id & keep the money safe from steal..a very playform has this type of quality..
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:40:26 PM

DAEX is another decentralized trading exchangers which a  so many security criteria...It can recognize the theft id & keep the money safe from steal..a very playform has this type of quality..
DAEX will really reduce the percentage of scams occurring under the name of crypto exchanges all around the world. They will provide a secure way for all the traders to keep all the money safe and make all the transactions smooth on exchange sites.

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 08:07:23 PM

Is there any chance of receiving airdrop or it has concluded ?
Perhaps you can still join the airdrop. You can give a try by register at their airdrop hope they have some spots remaining untill now. The tokens from this airdrop will surely prove to be profitable somehow which keeps us forced to hold the coins.
i really doubt there is any space left for airdrop best if you just wait maybe there will be a bounty campaign around or some other giveaways

rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:31:43 PM

Perhaps you can still join the airdrop. You can give a try by register at their airdrop hope they have some spots remaining untill now. The tokens from this airdrop will surely prove to be profitable somehow which keeps us forced to hold the coins.
i really doubt there is any space left for airdrop best if you just wait maybe there will be a bounty campaign around or some other giveaways
unfortunately I did not find the exact date when airdrop ends. Perhaps if you contact the administrator in the Telegram, then they will answer your question.
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:44:32 PM

unfortunately I did not find the exact date when airdrop ends. Perhaps if you contact the administrator in the Telegram, then they will answer your question.
No deadline on the airdrop just yet they only provided when it's going to start which is at the end of february . But what do you need the deadline of it for , just participate and wait patiently to receive your tokens whenever they are ready.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:53:59 PM

DAEX will really reduce the percentage of scams occurring under the name of crypto exchanges all around the world. They will provide a secure way for all the traders to keep all the money safe and make all the transactions smooth on exchange sites.

I just hope that all their plans and goals will be fulfill by the help of active community and serious investors. Looking forward for more improvements and continues development of this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:10:27 PM

I just hope that all their plans and goals will be fulfill by the help of active community and serious investors. Looking forward for more improvements and continues development of this project.

Yeah, as this project is very useful so much on our community that needs more support to us. Hoping that many users as well as those investors will attract this good project as I hoping for it's developmental stage.
taseigerku

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:21:27 PM

is there any mockup or UI planning for this exchange?
if u can show us this will be great..so we will know what we are gonna invest for
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:35:54 PM

Any presence of the community manager or someone who is part of the team? The queries here is building up and if it won't' be answered before you launch your ICO more people will be skeptical not only the potential investors.
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:59:22 PM

There are many questions as this project is relatively new and is not very well known and may have a negative feedback some many of the people, but I think that this is a major project and will take time to build itself and then it can be and I am repeating that it may be successful if right amount of time and work is put in it.

Agreed mate, I believe the project is in it's initial stages and needs some work but after the touchups this project will go a long way. The project has potential but lacks in some departments which if the devs rectify and work on it, this project will be very successful

Literally everyone here is clueless what the heck this ICO is even about. Everyone is just saying random shit. Can the devs even explains what this is about?

Why do you react so badly to the project? It's still new. Most likely, the development team is still young and inexperienced, and you immediately with such discontent. Wait a little for new updates.
Don't refer the "clueless" to everyone here, maybe some might be, but they try to understand the platform itself because it sounds new to their ears and knowledge. You actually wait for the devs to answer most questions thrown about the problem by not being rude to others. Thanks.
Yes, DAEX team is making great development in crypto trading using blockchain technology. They are working on making trading transactions more secure as many time people are scammed on may exchange sites and this project will act as a secure bridge between the exchanges and traders for the more secure trading experience.
It's upto the developers and management team to make this project better and improve the quality of everything simultaneously.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:20:35 AM

I have joined the twitter and telegram for the airdrops. When will it be distributed?  Are there any wallets for DAEX? 

LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:15:11 AM

It's upto the developers and management team to make this project better and improve the quality of everything simultaneously.
Dev team working keenly behind between if there was more better opportunities with a broader plan that would really bring a big impact interms of goodwill for DAX.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:57:29 AM

There are many participants for DAEX airdrop platform and by the end of the month before token goes public, DAEX will conduct a draw and publish the list of 1000 users.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:18:20 AM

Yeah, as the devs is so dedicated on this project have their brilliant minds. As the time goes by this project is in progress due to its popularity. I hope the team will continue for the success of this project.
You are definitely right, I really appreciate this project that will provide clearing service for cryptocurrencies and cryptocurrency derivatives traded on exchanges. Hoping for the success on this project that for sure will like by many.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:37:01 AM

any update from the devs. about more clarification of the DAEX Project?  As in many threads also here is the admin and devs. are not responsive and wants people to invest in their project without understanding it ...
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:46:32 AM

Much needs to be worked out in this project, the most important thing is that there is no distinct white paper, no conditions how the bounty will pass, my opinion is that it is not worth releasing such projects where it is still necessary to finish a lot of work

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:50:29 AM

The project team assumes that the clearing work will be handled by the General clearing service. But here's the question: how does this help the crypto community?
vangocash

Activity: 219
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:06:37 AM

I joined the airdrop and i am waiting ..
No wallet adress in the spreadsheet.
We must wait for an e-mail maybe? Huh

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹
                                                    Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:29:18 AM

I hope that daex will launch another airdrop soon because thier first is only limited to 500 qualified applicants and unfortunately I wasnt able to submit my application.
Maybe. Unfortunately, I also did not manage to participate in this project. And I really want to participate. I hope there will be a second chance.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: