Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:49:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Public Sale] DAEX | The World's Most Reliable Clearing Ecosystem  (Read 13413 times)
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:29:35 AM

I hope that daex will launch another airdrop soon because thier first is only limited to 500 qualified applicants and unfortunately I wasnt able to submit my application.
Maybe. Unfortunately, I also did not manage to participate in this project. And I really want to participate. I hope there will be a second chance.
There are lots of people looking for a airdrops and this project which is the DAEX, gives 500 people an opportunity to participates. But on the other hand, there are also still lots aoround here who wants to have a second round of the airdrop for them to participates. This project is not only promising but also, a good one for the people in the crypto world.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:32:50 AM

I hope that daex will launch another airdrop soon because thier first is only limited to 500 qualified applicants and unfortunately I wasnt able to submit my application.
Maybe. Unfortunately, I also did not manage to participate in this project. And I really want to participate. I hope there will be a second chance.
I wonder why there was such a tight restriction? I'm sure that there were a lot of people who would like to take part in airdrop, but did not have time. I hope there will be one more launch
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:16:35 AM

There are lots of people looking for a airdrops and this project which is the DAEX, gives 500 people an opportunity to participates. But on the other hand, there are also still lots aoround here who wants to have a second round of the airdrop for them to participates. This project is not only promising but also, a good one for the people in the crypto world.
Of course, airdrops involve people in any project, but the distribution of knowledge about the project is well done by the bounty company.
Toha2013

Merit: 2

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:39:51 AM

DAEX is an open and decentralized clearing ecosystem for cryptocurrencies and a bridge that connects cryptocurrency
trading exchanges
DAEX will begin to become more concerned about the token holders who make the platform popular and people's token. In this way, investors will have curiosity to participate in the ICO.

DAEX
The solution will be an open sourced clearing service based on a public blockchain. its really great project & great idea. I think the project will be success
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:25:11 AM

Of course, airdrops involve people in any project, but the distribution of knowledge about the project is well done by the bounty company.
actually registration at the airdrop has no cost so usually it attracts as many users as possible and they do become known to the project which leads forward to attract several investors.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:28:19 AM

You have to be fast to earn the airdrop and submitting your details at the right time, just have to be faster.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:51:30 AM

actually registration at the airdrop has no cost so usually it attracts as many users as possible and they do become known to the project which leads forward to attract several investors.
Having an airdrop will increase the number of token holders which will also attract investors attention. This is also to determine if there are really many people interested about the platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:10:04 AM

Having an airdrop will increase the number of token holders which will also attract investors attention. This is also to determine if there are really many people interested about the platform.

Yes, airdrops can increase the popularity of a project. This can attract many people to support the project. I just hope that a lot of members will help to promote this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Prk_7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:22:28 AM

I wonder why there was such a tight restriction? I'm sure that there were a lot of people who would like to take part in airdrop, but did not have time. I hope there will be one more launch
Exactly the project has a great following and I am sure many others like me would like to participate in the AirDrop program. I really want one more launch to happen for the people who want to participate.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 11:33:25 AM

I think it's good that the number of participants in the airship is limited to 500. In this case, the reward will be higher and the participants will be more active.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:59:30 AM

DAEX is another decentralized trading exchangers which a  so many security criteria...It can recognize the theft id & keep the money safe from steal..a very playform has this type of quality..
Yeah, as the devs is so dedicated on this project have their brilliant minds. As the time goes by this project is in progress due to its popularity. I hope the team will continue for the success of this project.

I thought it is not an exchange but a third party system that will make transactions more secure between traders and exchange? As someone who is new to crypto trading, I think they need to explain it further in layman's term.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 01:15:41 PM

Would really cost. Indeed 500 places for such huge and rather famous project very little and to participate would like more person. Indeed often no-name projects grant free tokens much to lot of people, at least 2000 and above.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Googlegenius

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:22:51 PM

I think it's good that the number of participants in the airship is limited to 500. In this case, the reward will be higher and the participants will be more active.
Thats true since they just have few numbers of participants to join thier airdrop the tokens they will recieve is going to get higher stakes.
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:36:48 PM

You are right, but in the contrary 500 participants is really low, what if some of the participants have multiple accounts? Maybe this project should open again another airdrops.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
tankman

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:09:25 PM

Too bad I missed the airdrop. Any plans for a future airdrop?
Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:01:21 PM

I joined the airdrop and i am waiting ..
No wallet adress in the spreadsheet.
We must wait for an e-mail maybe? Huh
Something is not right because there is no wallet address and if you only just imagine where will be the token be stored? It is just a waste of time that you join airdrop but not providing a n eth address. If I were you, I will not continue to participate with the airdrop.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:08:36 PM

Exactly the project has a great following and I am sure many others like me would like to participate in the AirDrop program. I really want one more launch to happen for the people who want to participate.
Yeah surely, its a great platform with lots of potential. Everyone seems excited to get into the airdrop. Which depicts the love for this project by the followers. I hope this will be a great ecosystem for cryptocurrencies.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:44:26 PM

Yeah surely, its a great platform with lots of potential. Everyone seems excited to get into the airdrop. Which depicts the love for this project by the followers. I hope this will be a great ecosystem for cryptocurrencies.
DAX cryptocurrency ecosystem has continued to take some major hits and it grab more investors and holders to rethink the way we trade the crypto assets, its better not to take a second chance but time to participate.
Scor1937

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:15:31 PM

It is normal to see a lot of people looking forward to being a part of something huge since they do not really need some soothsayer to tell them before knowing how to take a good opportunity when they see one and this is a good one obviously.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:21:08 PM

No shit people are excited for the airdrop. People are excited for every damn air drop there lol. It's free money why the heck would you not be interested?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: