Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:50:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Public Sale] DAEX | The World's Most Reliable Clearing Ecosystem  (Read 13413 times)
turkiman

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:27:27 PM

in the bounty airdrop registration on the given form does not have a place to fill ETH wallet address, but if there is no place to fill ETH wallet address on the form, maybe filling ETH address in telegram group using bot application, is it really so how to fill in ETH wallet address

════════⟹  Pro Fish  ⟸════════
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
⋄❖⋄ Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 07:04:44 PM

I hope that daex will launch another airdrop soon because thier first is only limited to 500 qualified applicants and unfortunately I wasnt able to submit my application.
Hopefully they can manage to add another one for the community as it's continuously growing everyday. DAEX has a great potential in the future if it's supported well and popular to the community.
Actually from what i see they actually have a huge community i hope dev will work well to adopt a good reputation to the community that can actually lead to trust and more investors on this platform

BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:36:50 PM

I hope that daex will launch another airdrop soon because thier first is only limited to 500 qualified applicants and unfortunately I wasnt able to submit my application.
Maybe. Unfortunately, I also did not manage to participate in this project. And I really want to participate. I hope there will be a second chance.
There are lots of people looking for a airdrops and this project which is the DAEX, gives 500 people an opportunity to participates. But on the other hand, there are also still lots aoround here who wants to have a second round of the airdrop for them to participates. This project is not only promising but also, a good one for the people in the crypto world.
Yes their are many people and majority being potentially applicants for this airdrop didn't get a fair chance as the percentage of acceptance was less than 50 percent.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:01:08 PM

Maybe. Unfortunately, I also did not manage to participate in this project. And I really want to participate. I hope there will be a second chance.
There are lots of people looking for a airdrops and this project which is the DAEX, gives 500 people an opportunity to participates. But on the other hand, there are also still lots aoround here who wants to have a second round of the airdrop for them to participates. This project is not only promising but also, a good one for the people in the crypto world.
Yes their are many people and majority being potentially applicants for this airdrop didn't get a fair chance as the percentage of acceptance was less than 50 percent.
Its all about the competition now a days for the reputed things mainly DAEX is bringing tremendous opportunities and there was loads of people who are attentively waiting to participate so it might happen, there will be more opportunities keep tracking by supporting DAEX
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:22:32 PM

I wonder why there was such a tight restriction? I'm sure that there were a lot of people who would like to take part in airdrop, but did not have time. I hope there will be one more launch
Exactly the project has a great following and I am sure many others like me would like to participate in the AirDrop program. I really want one more launch to happen for the people who want to participate.
Yeah surely, its a great platform with lots of potential. Everyone seems excited to get into the airdrop. Which depicts the love for this project by the followers. I hope this will be a great ecosystem for cryptocurrencies.

No shit people are excited for the airdrop. People are excited for every damn air drop there lol. It's free money why the heck would you not be interested?

You are right, everyone are joining a lot of airdrops hoping that all this airdrops will have good value in the near future. I hope daex airdrops will be successful and hope it will boost their popularity.

hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:30:30 PM

You are right, everyone are joining a lot of airdrops hoping that all this airdrops will have good value in the near future. I hope daex airdrops will be successful and hope it will boost their popularity.
Airdrops are very common way to make great profits but unfortunatly not all of them pay off or end up successful at all , I have good feeling about this but only time will prove it to us I guess.
cryptoair32

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:49:33 PM

I would like to see some more technical information about DAEX token. Which currency blockchain is it going to be based on?
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:07:32 PM

I hope i don't late for join their airdrop because 20000 DAX Tokens will be allocated to the Round 2 to randomly selected 1000 users. Very fair!
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:17:53 PM

I think it's good that the number of participants in the airship is limited to 500. In this case, the reward will be higher and the participants will be more active.
Thats true since they just have few numbers of participants to join thier airdrop the tokens they will recieve is going to get higher stakes.

Well they need more time to promote, as I appreciate this great project so much as they have clearing process which is automatic without people’ s interference. Hoping for the up coming bounty on this project that I believe have a potential in the future.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:49:25 PM

I hope i don't late for join their airdrop because 20000 DAX Tokens will be allocated to the Round 2 to randomly selected 1000 users. Very fair!
There are certain instruction that require to be followed on priority to join the Airdrop which is the main thing you need to fill the form, Join Telegram group, follow twitter account, re-tweet and both new and existing users are eligible to avail this opportunity.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:50:22 PM

When their 2nd Airdrop will be closed? I really want to know i have any lucky at Daex with ratio is 1/5 - 1/6. Is Daex listing at etherdelta?
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:39:13 AM

I wonder why there was such a tight restriction? I'm sure that there were a lot of people who would like to take part in airdrop, but did not have time. I hope there will be one more launch
Exactly the project has a great following and I am sure many others like me would like to participate in the AirDrop program. I really want one more launch to happen for the people who want to participate.
Yeah surely, its a great platform with lots of potential. Everyone seems excited to get into the airdrop. Which depicts the love for this project by the followers. I hope this will be a great ecosystem for cryptocurrencies.

No shit people are excited for the airdrop. People are excited for every damn air drop there lol. It's free money why the heck would you not be interested?

Well, I was also thinking like this before, but joining the airdrops the last 4 months I earned over 2000 USD ... The problem is you can not really know 100% which one is shit and which one is legit ... so better join as much as u can ; it costs just your 2 or 3 minutes ... but do not invest in airdrops; some of them wants to send some etc or btc ... do not do it ...
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:55:12 AM

I really do not like the random distribution of tokens, in this case we do not know the mechanism of choice and the distribution may not be fair. I think it is better to give each participant the same amount.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:03:48 AM

I understand what is happening before selling? This is a good opportunity to buy coins at a discount. What is the size of this discount?known?
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:08:52 AM

It is normal to see a lot of people looking forward to being a part of something huge since they do not really need some soothsayer to tell them before knowing how to take a good opportunity when they see one and this is a good one obviously.
We really can try to become a part of something big and get promising coins. Sometimes it is very difficult to guess which coin will "fire" and which will have growth. So it is worth using any chance of getting tokens

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
joeperry

Activity: 2128
Merit: 465

Telegram: @jperryC

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:12:10 AM

It is normal to see a lot of people looking forward to being a part of something huge since they do not really need some soothsayer to tell them before knowing how to take a good opportunity when they see one and this is a good one obviously.
We really can try to become a part of something big and get promising coins. Sometimes it is very difficult to guess which coin will "fire" and which will have growth. So it is worth using any chance of getting tokens
DAEX is a very promising project and DAX coin will also have a huge demand in the future due to its increasing value. The coin will surely develop itself as this project has sure success and the profits are also very high.The coin will reach the moon as soon as it hits some exchange when the coin is launched.

1_wish_genie

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:13:48 AM

Another exchange. Nice
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:24:10 AM

Another exchange. Nice
It's not just a exchange but DAEX is far better technology for the security of the exchanges. They also have many additional features and it has got great marketing team to make this project grow in the social media for gaining more and more supporters and investors to make this great concept a great success in the future.

steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:38:56 AM

I understand what is happening before selling? This is a good opportunity to buy coins at a discount. What is the size of this discount?known?

You can view or visit there website mate. If you want to learn more about their platforms for the ICO. Also, there is an airdrop that you can avail for now.

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:35:04 AM

It's an ICO they can quote absolutely any price as the "real" price and then give a bonus on top of it. If the item doesnt have a sales history then there's no sale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: