Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:47:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴🔴[ICO]🔴🔴 MonsterBit - Ready project  (Read 25251 times)
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:03:34 AM

This project can be called-investment online game. I think that the investors who will come in very first will be able to get the biggest profit, because all investment games are working on this scenario.
In fact, anyone who purchases tokens at the ICO stage will be in a very favorable position relative to the other participants in this game.
NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:48:32 AM

Attractive project, catching the attention of the reader. Investors can earn money by exchanging monsters. So investors lose money to buy monsters, lose money to buy food and weapons to grow it. So who produce food and weapons? Buyers and sellers of monsters rely on the platform for a fee?
In white paper it is written that food and weapons are produced by special system monsters. You can buy them and get income from it.
Also, in the white paper stated that the food for monsters do not have to pay, it can be obtained by reviewing the promotional materials.
Thanks for clarifying, I did not pay attention to this information when I was reading the white paper. It turns out that the platform is very userfriendly.

th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:08:01 AM

Well, once you see the name of Monster, then our first impression is very cool. But, it looks like the MonsterBit project is very interesting and also promising. Because the average game world project achieves satisfactory results.
The game, on the economic side is very thought out to the smallest detail, those players or investors who will invest first, will take the jackpot.
Indeed, the concept is quite interesting and well developed, but we can not foresee what economic ties will arise in the game.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:39:20 AM

This project can be called-investment online game. I think that the investors who will come in very first will be able to get the biggest profit, because all investment games are working on this scenario.
I do not know why you call this game investment. I think the game part will prevail in this project, and the income that early investors will receive is only a bonus.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:02:47 PM

Attractive project, catching the attention of the reader. Investors can earn money by exchanging monsters. So investors lose money to buy monsters, lose money to buy food and weapons to grow it. So who produce food and weapons? Buyers and sellers of monsters rely on the platform for a fee?
In white paper it is written that food and weapons are produced by special system monsters. You can buy them and get income from it.
Also, in the white paper stated that the food for monsters do not have to pay, it can be obtained by reviewing the promotional materials.
Such a system is implemented in many games on mobile devices. Instead of paying you can watch the advertisement. Very comfortably.

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:34:12 PM

In fact, anyone who purchases tokens at the ICO stage will be in a very favorable position relative to the other participants in this game.
This applies to all successful projects. The one who came at an early stage always has more bonuses.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
battlecry

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:45:39 PM

This applies to all successful projects. The one who came at an early stage always has more bonuses.

I agree. And isn't it the whole idea of getting into buisness in general? Spot something worth supporting before anyone else does it. Seize the moment and take advantage.
Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:54:48 PM

I do not know why you call this game investment. I think the game part will prevail in this project, and the income that early investors will receive is only a bonus.
If the platform is successfully implemented and the audience grows, this bonus will be very large. This can be called an investment.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Whitethoughts

Activity: 336

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:09:15 PM

Well, once you see the name of Monster, then our first impression is very cool. But, it looks like the MonsterBit project is very interesting and also promising. Because the average game world project achieves satisfactory results.
The game, on the economic side is very thought out to the smallest detail, those players or investors who will invest first, will take the jackpot.
Yet nothing is clear, because the test version is not present, too early to tell, but it looks beautiful, that's for sure.
General algorithms are quite clear, what economic interactions in the game will be at different stages depends on the players, it is difficult to plan something here.

NumBit765

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:06:41 PM

Wow, what an interesting project, I used to constantly play economic games, but the game on the blockchain platform has not seen. Be sure to join the investors.
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:06:58 PM

This will depend on the purpose for which the person buys the project's tokens, if in order to play then your remark is fair, and if in order to make a profit in the process of the game, then there is another option.
NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:24:18 PM

Wow, what an interesting project, I used to constantly play economic games, but the game on the blockchain platform has not seen. Be sure to join the investors.
You are right this project is interesting in that it is one of the first combining blockchain and game. It will be very interesting to follow the evolution of the ecosystem of this game.

guiltyforce

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:31:26 PM

lol! I need to get more information about this to share the info! It looks interesting although I don't really understand.
NumBit765

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:17:31 PM

lol! I need to get more information about this to share the info! It looks interesting although I don't really understand.
What you do not understand, all the information is available on the website, you can also look into the white paper of the project.
BatistaCru

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:33:24 PM

Interesting project, I will be happy to participate as a player after launch, tell me, how many now costs 1 token MB ?
MertinLyter

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:17:37 PM

Interesting project, I will be happy to participate as a player after launch, tell me, how many now costs 1 token MB ?
Now, the second round of sales is being held, the price for 1 MB token is 0.0005 ETH. A pity that you not typically recognized in the first round of sales, the price was substantially below.
HerousNeo

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:38:30 PM

Now, the second round of sales is being held, the price for 1 MB token is 0.0005 ETH. A pity that you not typically recognized in the first round of sales, the price was substantially below.
I sympathize with those who did not have time to get into the first round of sales, the price of tokens was 2.5 times lower, but 0.0005 ETH is also a good price.
Kot Kotofej

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:09:55 PM

I sympathize with those who did not have time to get into the first round of sales, the price of tokens was 2.5 times lower, but 0.0005 ETH is also a good price.
Already nothing not do, who not managed, the should understand, that in the third round sales, token will be even more expensive.

advico789

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:15:38 PM

Already nothing not do, who not managed, the should understand, that in the third round sales, token will be even more expensive.

Is anyone who know the price during 3rd round of token sales?
Kolona

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:24:57 PM

Is anyone who know the price during 3rd round of token sales?
On the website and white paper are approximate figures,the price will be from one dollar to two, for 1 token.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: