Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:27:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [VLU] Valuto - Blockchain Powered Marketplace  (Read 37641 times)
ut5

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:37:43 PM

VIVA VALUTO!
/The Valuto Dev team
New exchange - https://graviex.net/ - while it is possible to register for free.
DjemBoot

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 11:06:11 PM

VIVA VALUTO!
/The Valuto Dev team
New exchange - https://graviex.net/ - while it is possible to register for free.

Yep, I think Dev should consider that... For the first exchange, it is not bad IMO... MOON  Grin
valuto.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 09:07:58 PM

Hi Folks.

We have now applied to more than 15 exchanges. We have also applied at Graviex as requested here. We believe that within a week or so, Valuto will be listed on exchanges.

Viva Valuto!

/The Valuto dev team

DjemBoot

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 11:33:39 PM

Hi Folks.

We have now applied to more than 15 exchanges. We have also applied at Graviex as requested here. We believe that within a week or so, Valuto will be listed on exchanges.

Viva Valuto!

/The Valuto dev team

Nice to hear that. Hope VLU will be listed at least on one exchange asap. If that's done already, whatever the exchange is, I am really sure that many crypto enthusiast will give some awareness to Valuto. Good Luck dev, we'll keep monitor the progress.
phanion

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:12:17 PM

When will the roadmap be available? Smiley
valuto.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 05:49:20 PM

When will the roadmap be available? Smiley

Right now we are working hard on the beta release of valutoPy winwallet, and getting listed on exchanges. Roadmap will soon follow these.

Viva Valuto!

/The Valuto dev team

vasil777

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:22:24 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2018, 06:34:06 PM by vasil777

saw several similar projects on the forum. even in one very similar participated in the INS Ecosystem. I do not know the significant advantages of this project over other projects.
Why is there no roadmap?
when the coin goes to the stock exchange and which stock exchange?
valuto.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 06:33:49 PM

saw several similar projects on the forum. even in one very similar participated in the INS Etosistem. I do not know the significant advantages of this project over other projects.
Why is there no roadmap?

Hi there.

I believe your questions has been answered before in this thread. I will try again to explain here:

We are right now focusing on developing the fundamentals of the network, the gui's and all the other pieces of software that will comprise the Valuto eco-system.

Before that is done, we will not be able to make any kind of roadmap regarding future events, so the roadmap is right now pretty simple: We work hard on getting things released and deployed to our platforms.

Viva Valuto!

/The Valuto dev team

phanion

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:18:11 PM

I agree with Vasil.

Right now, there are a lot of coins that want to create a marketplace, so the "market" for this, is getting filled.
So what sets Valuto apart from the other ones? All we know right now, is that there are wallets coming and you've shown some screenshots of the marketplace..
valuto.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 08:38:46 PM

I agree with Vasil.

Right now, there are a lot of coins that want to create a marketplace, so the "market" for this, is getting filled.
So what sets Valuto apart from the other ones? All we know right now, is that there are wallets coming and you've shown some screenshots of the marketplace..

Hi there.

We will come out with announcements as fast as possible. But we are focusing on developing, and right now we prioritize stability and network performance over marketing. BTW.... we already have functioning wallets, both web and windows versions!

Viva Valuto!

/The Valuto dev team

Levontres

Activity: 252

THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANG

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:39:53 PM

saw several similar projects on the forum. even in one very similar participated in the INS Etosistem. I do not know the significant advantages of this project over other projects.
Why is there no roadmap?

Hi there.

I believe your questions has been answered before in this thread. I will try again to explain here:

We are right now focusing on developing the fundamentals of the network, the gui's and all the other pieces of software that will comprise the Valuto eco-system.

Before that is done, we will not be able to make any kind of roadmap regarding future events, so the roadmap is right now pretty simple: We work hard on getting things released and deployed to our platforms.

Viva Valuto!

/The Valuto dev team

when can this be expected?
I think investors would be very interested to see the road map before showing interest in investing.

valuto.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 08:57:29 PM

@Levontres

We are very happy about your interest in our project. When and how the marketplace is gonna be implemented is something we would like to keep on our internal roadmap for now.

There is different reasons for us to do it this way. For one, we will not participate in any pre-exchange hype, that can inflate price, and make us look like we are selling dreams.

We will soon come out with more info. Please have patience until then!  Smiley

While we're developing.....

http://valuto.io < official website
http://valutowallet.com < official webwallet
valuto.io < on telegram

Viva Valuto!

/The Valuto dev team

phanion

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:57:06 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2018, 10:12:45 PM by phanion

I see where you are coming from, but it just doesn't make sense.

Right now, you're just selling us an idea of a marketplace, which a BUNCH of other coins are doing aswell (and some already have a working system).

We need to have some sort of (I don't wanna say evidence), but clearance of what is to come and when it's coming.
I understand you don't wanna pump the price - but there isn't any price anyway right now, since there is no exchanges.
ILMC

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:17:43 PM

Now there are a lot of free exchanges where you can place a coin - I do not worry

the most important thing is that the development team is not lost  Grin Grin Grin

their projects are good - they work

I understand it will soon appear here. - https://graviex.net/

fulfill their conditions?

YENTEN - YescryptR16 - NO PREMINE - ASIC RESISTANT - WALLET MINING - COMMUNITY MANAGED - ADULT MALES
Yenten is a Japanese cryptocurrency of the cpu, by the cpu, for the cpu.
No ASIC / No GPUJoin us!
valuto.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 06:48:38 PM

Now there are a lot of free exchanges where you can place a coin - I do not worry

the most important thing is that the development team is not lost  Grin Grin Grin

their projects are good - they work

I understand it will soon appear here. - https://graviex.net/

fulfill their conditions?

Thanks for your support. We have not gotten any reply from Graviex since applying for listing. We choose to believe that they are very busy at the moment. We have as they request in there listing form, put their logo on our ANN here and that's why it is under coming exchanges :-)

Please understand, that almost every exchange right now is congested with listing applications, especially because of the recent surge in more or less auto-magically developed tokens.

This is why, that even the pay-to-list exchanges we have payed for are slow in the process of approving, reviewing and listing Valuto.

BTW... we hit a milestone in hashrate on the network today, can you figure out which?

Viva Valuto!

/The Valuto dev team

phanion

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:13:57 PM

This still doesn't change that we haven't seen anything from the Devs yet, everybody is releasing wallets, we need to see some development plans/roadmap and frequentl updates on how things are evolving.

Right now, there is no reason to invest mining power or anything else in valuto, since all we now is you want to create a market place.
phanion

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:02:37 PM

Completely silent? Devs?!
DjemBoot

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 11:04:23 PM

no exchange so far?  Huh
valuto.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 03:05:33 PM

no exchange so far?  Huh

Hi there.

We will come out with big news later this week. But from now on, we will summarize news weekly or biweekly to make it easier for the community to follow, and for the dev team to respond to questions etc.

Teaser for this week: VLU is getting listed, new team member, software upgrades and more.

Viva Valuto!

/The Valuto dev team

ILMC

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:36:45 PM

no exchange so far?  Huh

Hi there.

We will come out with big news later this week. But from now on, we will summarize news weekly or biweekly to make it easier for the community to follow, and for the dev team to respond to questions etc.

Teaser for this week: VLU is getting listed, new team member, software upgrades and more.

Viva Valuto!

/The Valuto dev team

OK. long ago it was necessary

YENTEN - YescryptR16 - NO PREMINE - ASIC RESISTANT - WALLET MINING - COMMUNITY MANAGED - ADULT MALES
Yenten is a Japanese cryptocurrency of the cpu, by the cpu, for the cpu.
No ASIC / No GPUJoin us!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: