Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:09:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is it safe or risky to invest in Doge coin?  (Read 491 times)
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:29:30 AM

i am thinking to invest in doge coin.
I have never had any negative think about doge coin and  I think you incure no risk by investing in doge coin, the only way your investment might be at risk is when you invest at the wrong price that is when you buy a coin at a very high price and it is dropping against you.
why not? chinese whales might pump it in the future and some dice gambling sites accept doge coin.
That is the major reason I believe that doge coins is going to do well in future especially this year. Doge coin transactions fees is very low and some gambling companies are using doge coin. My friend and I bought some unit of it early this year.
dyline

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:32:15 AM

DOGEcoin maximum reached price $0.018 . Now DOGEcoin value $0.0053 . I have some DOGEcoins i don't believe DOGEcoin I'm not ready to invest in DOGEcoins. I think risky to invest in DOGEcoins. I never seen it price will go to moon.
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:36:54 AM

DOGEcoin maximum reached price $0.018 . Now DOGEcoin value $0.0053 . I have some DOGEcoins i don't believe DOGEcoin I'm not ready to invest in DOGEcoins. I think risky to invest in DOGEcoins. I never seen it price will go to moon.
It is very risks no development on dogecoin for a long time no updates. Better invest and take risks to invest in a worthy coins that you can play short term or long term investment. Look for profitable coins that you can gain good benefits all.
Thyaga

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:40:08 AM

now dogecoin is not a stable coin anymore, wait when the price reaches the lowest point and buy as much as possible, the potential price drops very high if buy now
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:43:29 AM

it is risky.. Dev's  are not updating the code of the coin , no news about the project it is not worthy of investment..

cryptamod

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:23:45 AM

Surely it is risky,and you are literally giving away your investment if you choose dogecoin because it is dead for years no active development from the past 2years because it is just a meme coin and it is created just for fun.

TWITTER ◣                                ☆ FLUX ☆                             ◢ WHITEPAPER  ◤   17 - 24
       WEBSITE ◣                    GAMING ECOSYSTEM                     ◢ MEDIUM                 April     
           TELEGRAM ◣     VALVE ✧ UBISOFT ✧ Origin ✧ GAMELOFT    ◢ FACEBOOK        Public Sale ◢   
michael shikany

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:39:31 AM

I personally feel the risk is high because developers have stopped developing the project.
Although this year is the year of the dog, this does not mean that the token will go up, but it is also possible that there will be some capital to hype up this token.

metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:43:31 AM

When i look in to daily chart, DOGE only good for short investment and not so good for long term hodl because in fundamental not strong to bring the price going up to 10 times or more. So for doge its good only for short investment, and for long term for the better make invest in others coin like ETH and DASH.
superloy

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

#1 ICO on a Global eCommerce Ecosystem! Worldwide

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 08:47:15 AM

DogeCoin has been around since early 2014 and and it's trying to win the investors heart and one of DogeCoins's advantage is the speed and it's noted that  this coin is the fastest transaction speed in the market.
That's the reason why it is in the place and belongs to the Top Altcoins in the market and it is worth of your investments.

amitkumratra

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:51:57 AM

I do not recommend to invest in Doge Coin because I've been researching on this coin from past  2 years,but it's price is not rising and also it is also not giving satisfactory results.
So I recommend you all to invest in other Altcoins, which show a satisfactory graph of price fluctuations.!!!
gwapo.zylle

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:00:36 AM

I have too, as far as I know it is good to invest at doge coin, not risky at all. Eventhough they says the price is still the same but it is okay if short-term investment. If you are truely wanted to invest try any for you to earn because their is a changes and I believe the price will go up and up.
magiccarpett

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:02:18 AM

Its risky because doge has no real use cases. There wont be further developments. Dont fall into the trap because its cheap
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:03:01 AM

Frankly, I do not understand why you need to invest in DogeCoin, of course, maybe they can integrate something new? But I do not think that this will be so. Therefore, I will not invest in DogeCoin simply because I do not understand why
panghae

Activity: 148

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:05:18 AM

You arent really thinking,thats so obvious that this coin is worthless,it is inactive for years it has been dead for about 2.5years because the developers created this coin just for fun,it is a meme coin which has no use at all,stay away if you dont want to burn your investment.

Tomaltcoin

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:06:55 AM

Why would you even consider investing in this coin?
cryptjedimaster

Activity: 219

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:24:19 AM

No. It's always better to invest your money with good technology and value like Etheruem and Ripple. But this is not a financial advise. Always DYOR.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:39:24 AM

Dont invest in doge, it is only used by the whale to pump up the price, if you want to invest you need to keep on looking the price, doge can be quite profitable at certain time, but it's very risky and only suitable for short term, but I strongly suggest to not invest,  once the price go down it will be very difficult to go up again
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:40:05 AM

No. It's always better to invest your money with good technology and value like Etheruem and Ripple. But this is not a financial advise. Always DYOR.
I strongly agreed with you sir, why we should invested those coins having a high risk compared to trusted and promising coins like bitcoin and ethereum. Invested on crypto currency i considered as a very risky when put your money in their we don't know what will happen next on that coins.
Dogecoin now was quite stable price movement in the marketcap maybe after a year it will raise up again if you have enough money to invest why not, then hold for a long term. As what i have read in doge coin it is a strong coins and having great fundamental structure, teams and deloper.

bitman33

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:43:17 AM

I would not invest in Doge as there appears to be little interest in the project from the developers.
AleksandrKosov

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:44:16 AM

This cryptocurrency was created as a joke. They are used only to transfer money from the exchange to the exchange, because the transactions are cheap and fast. More it is not used anywhere

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: