Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:22:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 [518] 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 ... 623 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PrimeDice] (Staff Only) Earn Bitcoins Simply By Posting  (Read 595200 times)
virtapayseller666

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:18:22 PM

How to verify that i am in in this ?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
animalroam
Legendary

Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:20:10 PM

Claimed to post 372 for reference.
ReBoRn

Activity: 392

Bitcoin will survive

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:23:46 PM

How to verify that i am in in this ?

If you enroll before 22 July then check list link in Post 1 and if you enroll after 22 July then you have to wait for this until Stunna post new list of enrolled members

sandykho47

Activity: 252
Merit: 251

Knowledge its everything

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:42:30 PM

2 days to the payment at 17th Agustus 2014
And 17th Agustus 2014 is 69th Independence Day Indonesian

what a coincidence Grin

Is this campaighn still available? I've filled out the form a few moments ago.

btc address: 1HdK3k1LWG429jADbu9GXTszWmGGz9uVdX

Yes the campaign is still available.
You didn't forget to fill in the second form blank?

claim payment form? I've submited both. Did you get it?
The payment form should have been submitted blank.

God.. I'll submit it again...

EDIT: I've submited it again, second page blank, signature is ok.
I don't know if it was a good idea to submit it again.
If you want to know for sure if you're enrolled you should ask Stunna.

It should be fine, I submitted it twice last month by mistake and I was still paid without any problem (and only once).
When the confirmed user list is going to be updated. As I can see, the confirmed user list is last updated on July 22. Will it stay as it is ? Why is it written that, those not on the list wont get paid ?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=291387.msg7421598#msg7421598

I don't know there are list for next payment, but luck i'm in the list  Smiley

Kemampuanku Tidak semua orang memiliki dan dapat melakukannya . Tidak memakan kaum sendiri . dan mempunyai kode etik yang tidak masuk akal.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 04:51:55 PM

Wait a minute, the second form had to be submitted blank when you first sign up?  Where is the logic in that and how should I have known?  I submitted the first form, the enrollment form but I left the payment form alone since I was not ready to claim any payment.

So am I not officially enrolled then?  Should I submit the 2nd [blank] form now then?   This is so confusing.

Regards...

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
jjc326

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 05:12:06 PM

I agree that having to submit the second form blank is tough to know. I knew from this discussion (this is my first period so I hope it worked) but it is tough to know.

Regarding the new proposal by stunna, as I expected, most are against it. I know it's not our choice though but it will make a lot of people mad to not be included (as evidenced by when lunamine failed to renew only two people)
jump4ever

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 05:30:27 PM

Wait a minute, the second form had to be submitted blank when you first sign up?  Where is the logic in that and how should I have known?  I submitted the first form, the enrollment form but I left the payment form alone since I was not ready to claim any payment.

So am I not officially enrolled then?  Should I submit the 2nd [blank] form now then?   This is so confusing.

Regards...
The first time I enrolled I just clicked the second form away and I still got paid so you don't have to worry about it.
Possum577

Activity: 434

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 05:50:44 PM

I like this idea. It's the best compromise to keep your ad force as widespread as it is now while keeping the community/forum free from unwanted or "low thought" posts. Raise the standard of constructive posts and you'll be able to manage your time and expense better through the poster force that are only claiming payment for the constructive posts.

I'm two days away from making Member status, which will force me to "graduate" out of the 777 campaign, which is focused on Newbie and Jr Member posters. If the PD ad campaign were only available to me in paid form through referrals I will not be joining the campaign. I don't believe many people click on the PD link to access the site, I believe more people become aware of the PD site and then just google the name to reach the home page.

Perhaps you (Stunna) have data that suggests higher volume from referrals but my signature would not be for sale for payment through referrals only.

Thanks for allowing me and others to respond to your new idea and good luck to you and PD going forward! I hope to play a role in your pay-per-post campaign.

An alternative idea that I've seen a sig campaign try is to basically "kick" certain people and allow the rest to continue posting. In other words you would just be more discerning about who you let continue the campaign. I guess this sounds like what you're proposing but under my idea you would allow MOST sig campaign members to continue as opposed to your idea where I feel like you'll only select a very small number to continue on.

Edit:  another thought is that I know I for one DO deduct non-constructive posts. I mean isn't it possible for you just to kick people who try to scam the system?  Like if someone posts that they did 100 quality posts and you check and see it's only 90, just kick them and don't let them back in. And eventually you'll see who's honest and they can continue on.

Possum577

Activity: 434

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 06:19:42 PM

Stunna,

Do you know how much revenue you earn from signature ad campaign participants/"employees"? If you have the house edge and a significant portion of your "employees" are spending their earnings in your dice room, you may cannibalize your business by restricting the ad campaign...just a thought.

I'm sure you have some data and analytics on your business, however if you need someone to run some analysis in Excel, I have some skills and may be able to help.

PM if there is a need and interest.

Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 07:19:56 PM

Is still possible to be enrolled?

I know why your pray will never be answered!
faiza1990

Activity: 420

★☆★777Coin★☆★

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 07:23:09 PM

Yes you can enroll any time here no restriction about this

jjc326

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 12:50:26 AM

I'm suspecting you were just spamming your pair count but if you're serious don't forget the period ends in 2 days so unless you quickly get up to 50 posts you'll have to carry over into next period, which may or may not be the same terms (seems like stunna is thinking of changing terms)
jjc326

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 12:52:11 AM

Whether you're in favor or against stunna's new idea for sig campaign - can we all agree that it would be nice if we has some more advanced notice about what he was going to do?  In other words, keep the same terms for one more period, and tell us what the new system will be a month in advance so people who don't continue with pay per post get to plan ahead and make other plans. Thanks.
dadaas

Activity: 490

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 12:54:58 AM

I'm suspecting you were just spamming your pair count but if you're serious don't forget the period ends in 2 days so unless you quickly get up to 50 posts you'll have to carry over into next period, which may or may not be the same terms (seems like stunna is thinking of changing terms)

If Stunna is going to change terms of this campaign, I am pretty sure that he will pay everyone for their post no matter if they didn't reach minumum. At least that would be the fair way of changing terms.
zolace

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 06:14:14 AM

Whether you're in favor or against stunna's new idea for sig campaign - can we all agree that it would be nice if we has some more advanced notice about what he was going to do?  In other words, keep the same terms for one more period, and tell us what the new system will be a month in advance so people who don't continue with pay per post get to plan ahead and make other plans. Thanks.
He said hes thinking about it, is not yet set in stone and guys stop reminding him cause I like the way this campaign goes already, but if he does turn it to a fixed rate, it will just get abused even more, cause people will get paid 0.002 per post instead and he will make less exposure and pay a  higher rate.  plus you can buy shill accounts or make your own and with 200 posts he will lose for each member. people complaing of spam is not gonna stop, I notice we have people who just love to complain or jealous of others.

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
zvs
Legendary

Activity: 1680

https://web.archive.org/web/*/nogleg.com

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 09:38:23 AM

Can anyone tell me if it's okay if I use this signature? updated it myself, thought I'd bring some new colors to the table. Tongue

As mentioned, ref links aren't currently allowed but changing your design is perfectly fine.

If anyone sees this please read this and share your opinion:

I'm toying around with the idea of having a set group of people who I've personally deemed are high quality posters to continue to get paid per post count and branching off the campaign to allow anyone to join on and off instantly and use a PD3 referral link which will automatically credit their account (I'd likely boost the referral rate to something like 20%+ for those not being paid per post)

I'm confident doing this would greatly cut down on forum spam, while the very high quality posters who I select would have the option to continue the campaign as it exists privately or swap to a referral based payment.

This isn't at all decided, so feel free to weigh in.
Anything with referral links sounds like a positive (for both parties, as far as I'm concerned).

I said it in a previous post, but right now this particular forum is saturated with PrimeDice exposure...  a lot of us don't just post on bitcointalk & with a referral link, it'd be incentive to advertise primedice elsewhere (to people that may not have heard about it 100 times already, etc..)
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 09:51:45 AM

Can anyone tell me if it's okay if I use this signature? updated it myself, thought I'd bring some new colors to the table. Tongue

As mentioned, ref links aren't currently allowed but changing your design is perfectly fine.

I'm toying around with the idea of having a set group of people who I've personally deemed are high quality posters to continue to get paid per post count and branching off the campaign to allow anyone to join on and off instantly and use a PD3 referral link which will automatically credit their account (I'd likely boost the referral rate to something like 20%+ for those not being paid per post)

I'm confident doing this would greatly cut down on forum spam, while the very high quality posters who I select would have the option to continue the campaign as it exists privately or swap to a referral based payment.

Anything with referral links sounds like a positive (for both parties, as far as I'm concerned).

I said it in a previous post, but right now this particular forum is saturated with PrimeDice exposure...  a lot of us don't just post on bitcointalk & with a referral link, it'd be incentive to advertise primedice elsewhere (to people that may not have heard about it 100 times already, etc..)

IMHO referral link will work great outside of BitcoinTalk. But on BitcoinTalk PD referrals wont honor campaigner's effort as almost everyone are already aware of PD. Its just about the mindshare now.

MoreBloodWine
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 09:53:31 AM

I kind of like things the way they are now, having a group of Stunnas choosing will leave a lot of honest / regularly posting people out in the proverbial cold.

To be decided...
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 09:59:58 AM

-snip-

I like the idea. I said it earlier and I will say it again: you have to cut campaigners. The reason the PD signature is frowned upon by some members of the forum is because of the low quality posts of some of those having it. With the amount of people that are currently enrolled it is not possible to check them all as thoroughly as needed. Less campaigners means less work to check their post quality means less room to slip through with bad posts. At the same time those that you have to let go can work for themselves with the referal link. There are even some attempts to form groups of people that use the same referal link. I personally think the reason behind that might be the award for reaching all achievements, but they might as well be legit effords to spread referral bonuses. This might also work in a positive way elsewhere: on other forums, homepages, blogs, etc.

-snip-
... and guys stop reminding him cause I like the way this campaign goes already, but if he does turn it to a fixed rate, it will just get abused even more, cause people will get paid 0.002 per post instead and he will make less exposure and pay a  higher rate.  plus you can buy shill accounts or make your own and with 200 posts he will lose for each member. people complaing of spam is not gonna stop, I notice we have people who just love to complain or jealous of others.

Stunna asked for feedback, hes going to get it. No need to complain about it. What are you afraid of anyway? Either you can stick with PD or not. Either way no big deal. There are other ways to make a little BTC on the side with your signature.
I doubt Stunna will raise payment that much for those that he deems worthy to continue. .002 would be double what a Sr. gets now per post. There is no reason to double the rate. There is only one other campaign paying (yes they didnt pay out yet, but they have enough in escrow) more currently and its full. And their payment is only a little higher.
Hand picked campaigners do not allow for "shill accounts" (I assume you are talking about alts here) because their posting behaviour would in most cases be very obvious. E.g. only posting 1 out of 4 weeks, but still beeing informed.
People complaining about spam is not the problem IMHO, people get banned for spam is a problem if they have your signature. It sheds a bad light and while they say: there is no bad publicity, that is not true here.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
Light

Activity: 742
Merit: 502

Circa 2010

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 10:08:51 AM

I like the idea. I said it earlier and I will say it again: you have to cut campaigners. The reason the PD signature is frowned upon by some members of the forum is because of the low quality posts of some of those having it. With the amount of people that are currently enrolled it is not possible to check them all as thoroughly as needed. Less campaigners means less work to check their post quality means less room to slip through with bad posts. At the same time those that you have to let go can work for themselves with the referal link.

People complaining about spam is not the problem IMHO, people get banned for spam is a problem if they have your signature. It sheds a bad light and while they say: there is no bad publicity, that is not true here.

It's not simply the low quality posts - it's the large sum of low quality posts. I have no problems whatsoever with people who don't have English as their first language, but when I see random grammatically incorrect phrases in the off-topic section being spammed by a guy with a PD sig it kind of annoys me. Extrapolating this from myself, I would say people get a negative impression - it sort of feels like their being paid to spam.

That being said, I'm not sure how well referral links by themselves will work out - considering the volume of participants we have currently it would likely mean that there are very few referrals to a person. And it still would not deal with the spam issue - people will have more exposure with more posts, it's just basic math.
Pages: « 1 ... 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 [518] 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 ... 623 »
  Print  

Jump to: