Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:33:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 [550] 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 ... 623 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PrimeDice] (Staff Only) Earn Bitcoins Simply By Posting  (Read 595200 times)
Maidak
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1058

The OGz Club

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:18:39 AM

stunna,haven't received your BTC payment yet. what's wrong with it?

Likewise if I did something wrong in the form when I filled it out let me know asap! Smiley

.The OGz Club.▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
......The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project......
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:16:30 AM

Likewise if I did something wrong in the form when I filled it out let me know asap! Smiley

Also similar status so sent a PM to Stunna about it and do want a PM back lol.
That said there were a lot of addresses in that list that bitcoins were sent to so if a few were missing it makes sense.

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
Rigon

Activity: 994
Merit: 441

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 06:50:04 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2014, 08:11:38 AM by Rigon

I was let go I guess my  posts were to long and too constructive.   Grin

hi you should pay me for yesterdays post, since we are already auto enrolled and this should have been done before the new term, can you please pay me for posts I did yesterday,  thank you and good luck
beetcoin

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 07:28:39 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2014, 07:40:02 AM by beetcoin

I dont understand stunna's edit part. What will he close again? So if I am already a participant beforehand will I get boot out of this sig camp?

Since there are around 100 senior members participating about half of them will be "fired" from the campaign the next two days. If you do not get a PM from me then you are good to go. Quality posters are safe.

Will have a list of the survivors in 2 days.

I quoted this since people are asking about the cuts and wanting an updated list.  Sounds like an updated list is in the works....  

This is a pretty large scale reduction in the signature campaign.  I like the use of the term "survivors."  I imagine that referral earnings may offset it a bit but this has been an insanely generous program.

I've never hoped so much to NOT get a PM from Stunna! Smiley

80%+ were sent out about six hours ago, if you don't get one tomorrow you'll be good. Micro is helping me get an updated list together of all the current participants for tomorrow.

stunna, can i still participate? i'm currently sitting at 238, so 2 activity levels off.. damnit, i was 2 weeks away from making the cut. i hope you don't tell me this

newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1049

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:33:01 AM

I dont understand stunna's edit part. What will he close again? So if I am already a participant beforehand will I get boot out of this sig camp?

Since there are around 100 senior members participating about half of them will be "fired" from the campaign the next two days. If you do not get a PM from me then you are good to go. Quality posters are safe.

I quoted this since people are asking about the cuts and wanting an updated list.  Sounds like an updated list is in the works....  

This is a pretty large scale reduction in the signature campaign.  I like the use of the term "survivors."  I imagine that referral earnings may offset it a bit but this has been an insanely generous program.

80%+ were sent out about six hours ago, if you don't get one tomorrow you'll be good. Micro is helping me get an updated list together of all the current participants for tomorrow.

So, are we going to get a published list of quality posters at PD campaign ?

freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:41:27 AM

Longest running and most trusted signature campaign.

August payments have been  sent out!
Please leave me feedback under trust if you felt this went smoothly!

Stunna note incorrect Tx ID was used
The proper one is
https://blockchain.info/tx/01870ff945527778cd05d5ba5fe9b15daa089b7cde71b88ce5a9998e9fe79a8e

Added an equal sign in the OP  Grin
When you get on

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
lucolo
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 08:44:53 AM

Me too. No payment yet.
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:46:20 AM

me too.

i've just send a pm to you, stunna. Thanks for your patience!
Fraxinus
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:02:50 AM

I also haven't been paid.

newIndia
Legendary

Merit: 1049

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:26:04 AM

stunna, can i still participate? i'm currently sitting at 238, so 2 activity levels off.. damnit, i was 2 weeks away from making the cut. i hope you don't tell me this

I'm just 4 week away from making the cut and I'm on the 22nd July list too. I dont want to be kicked out too. Undecided

TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

Merit: 1989

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:27:13 AM

I am not making any accusations but if you did not receive payment you might want to re-evaluate your posts. Here is a quote from the main post:

Do not try to pad your post count. Constant spamming will result in you losing your right to claim payment for that month.
Malin Keshar

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:30:49 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2014, 09:53:39 AM by Malin Keshar

I'm just 4 week away from making the cut and I'm on the 22nd July list too. I dont want to be kicked out too. Undecided

Stunna was clear when said that no fulls allowed, also when said no more enroll except for legendary and staff, so I guess you both are fired. Things may change in the future, and open spots might be open, so it is not the end of the wolrld.

@last post: Stunna published a list of people with payment denied because they have been banned. Being banned = no payment(recent rule, it seems)
Ludi

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:39:56 AM

I am not making any accusations but if you did not receive payment you might want to re-evaluate your posts. Here is a quote from the main post:

Do not try to pad your post count. Constant spamming will result in you losing your right to claim payment for that month.

While that could be the case it's probably more than they didn't fill out the enrollment form right, which is understandable. How many members is stunna keeping on does anyone know? There's going to be probably at least 100 users looking for deals now.

MICRO
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1037

CEO @ Stake.com and Primedice.com

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 09:42:26 AM

Stunna was clear when said that no fulls allowed, also when said no more enroll except for legendary and staff, so I guess you both are fired. Things may change in the future, and open spots might be open, so it is not the end of the wolrld.

@ultimo post: Stunna published a list of people with payment denied because they have been banned. Being banned = no payment(recent rule, it seems)

No ,there is no such rule, everybody on that list was paid , some did'nt post link to profile , or post count, or they didn't have addy on profile and i found them , send them pm and filled it in manually .

Rest of u , probably didn't fill in the form properly . When everything is switched to new campaign and Stunna gets some free time he will attend to that issue for people that did not get paid. EVERYBODY WILL BE PAID . But if u didn't atm its probably ur error .

As for final list of participants , i will do that in couple of hours, i have some personal stuff to do for next 2 hours or so , and then im on it.

▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████▄
 ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀████     ████                  ████
▄████▀            ████    ████▌                 ▐████
█████           ▄████▀   ▐████                  ████▌    ▄▄
█████           ▀▀▀▀    ▄█████████▀            ▐████   ▄███▀
 █████▄           ▄▄███████████▀▀   ▄▄▄▄       ████  ▄███▀
   ▀█████▄▄       ▀████▀████▀     ▄████▀███   ▐███████▀▀        ▄▄▄▄
      ▀███████▄        ▐████    ▄████  ▐██▌   ███████        ▄███▀ ██▌
         ▀▀██████▄▄    ████    ▄███▀   ███   ▐███▌███      ▄███▀  ▄██▌
    ▄▄▄▄     ▀▀█████  ▐████    ████   ▄███   ████ ▐███    ▐████▄▄███▀
  █████▀▀      ▀████▌ ▐████▄▄██████▄▄█████▄▄█████  ▀███   ████
 ████▀          ████▌  ▀████▀▀  ▀████▀  ▀██▀ ███▀   ▀███  ▀████▄▄▄▄██
████▌          █████        ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▀███   ▀▀████▀▀
████▄       ▄▄████▀       ▄█▀   ▀ ▄█▀  ▀█▄ ██▀▀██▀▀██▀███▄▄      ▄▄██
 ██████████████▀▀  ▄███▄  ██▄     ██▄  ▄██ ██  ██  ██   ▀▀█████████▀▀
   ▀██████▀▀▀      ▀███▀   ▀████▀  ▀████▀  ██  ██  ██

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000 GAMES
● DAILY RACES AND BONUSES
● RAKEBACK & VIP RANKS
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:46:29 AM

Does anyone know what the deal is for users who are Senior's but not currently in this deal? Will spaces become available in the future if people drop out etc? I used to be on PD for a several months but switched to the fixed rate ones a couple of months back.
catena5260

Activity: 476
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:49:56 AM

Does anyone know what the deal is for users who are Senior's but not currently in this deal? Will spaces become available in the future if people drop out etc? I used to be on PD for a several months but switched to the fixed rate ones a couple of months back.

There is the signature overview topic in the service discussion section, that you probably already know about.

I think the only other good deal paying by posts, at the moment, is the Dicebitcoin one. There are rumors they will not keep fixed spots, so if you f5 their thread all the day during they payout(at 30th, if I'm not wrong), you might have a change to get in.
Malin Keshar

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 10:01:06 AM

No ,there is no such rule, everybody on that list was paid , some did'nt post link to profile , or post count, or they didn't have addy on profile and i found them , send them pm and filled it in manually .

Rest of u , probably didn't fill in the form properly . When everything is switched to new campaign and Stunna gets some free time he will attend to that issue for people that did not get paid. EVERYBODY WILL BE PAID . But if u didn't atm its probably ur error .

As for final list of participants , i will do that in couple of hours, i have some personal stuff to do for next 2 hours or so , and then im on it.

Yes, there is such rule:

• Any users that are banned from the forum for any period during the term will not be paid

bit.ly/1rP5tpp   To boost your affiliate rate. To be clear you can only participate in ONE of either the signature or

These users will be denied payment as they were banned during the term from the forum:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=315965 halorose (2 weeks)
    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=226561 hualehua (2 weeks)
    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=155252 noob2001 (2 weeks)
    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=124082 jump4ever (2 weeks but ban has expired now - but posts are still very short which is what he was originally banned for)
    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=76446 umairsaleem010 (60 days)
    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=91563 RDMINER (perma banned - botting posts)
    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=94837 coinsandcoins (not sure of the duration, might be permanent but don't think he would've made enough posts to claim anyway)
    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=336142 ahappymau5 (2 weeks, but probably didn't make enough posts to claim anyway)
    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=220381 schnötzel (7 days - lots of one word posts and images)

If you are a Senior or Hero member and do not receive a PM from me the next 2 days it means you are 100% good to go. Don't take it personally as there are 95+ senior members participating right now, that number will be cut in half.

EDIT: The campaign will be closed to those who are currently participating and I will be weeding out people who spam (many of them have graduated to the senior rank)
    [/list]
    MICRO
    Legendary

Activity: 2464
    Merit: 1037

CEO @ Stake.com and Primedice.com

View Profile WWW
    August 20, 2014, 10:05:57 AM

Yes, there is such rule:

• Any users that are banned from the forum for any period during the term will not be paid

bit.ly/1rP5tpp   To boost your affiliate rate. To be clear you can only participate in ONE of either the signature or

These users will be denied payment as they were banned during the term from the forum:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=315965 halorose (2 weeks)
      https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=226561 hualehua (2 weeks)
      https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=155252 noob2001 (2 weeks)
      https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=124082 jump4ever (2 weeks but ban has expired now - but posts are still very short which is what he was originally banned for)
      https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=76446 umairsaleem010 (60 days)
      https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=91563 RDMINER (perma banned - botting posts)
      https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=94837 coinsandcoins (not sure of the duration, might be permanent but don't think he would've made enough posts to claim anyway)
      https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=336142 ahappymau5 (2 weeks, but probably didn't make enough posts to claim anyway)
      https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=220381 schnötzel (7 days - lots of one word posts and images)

If you are a Senior or Hero member and do not receive a PM from me the next 2 days it means you are 100% good to go. Don't take it personally as there are 95+ senior members participating right now, that number will be cut in half.

EDIT: The campaign will be closed to those who are currently participating and I will be weeding out people who spam (many of them have graduated to the senior rank)
      [/list]

Yeah but that usersnames are posted here , and not only denied payment silently .
      For the rest its probably some error in filling the form.

▄▄████████▄▄
         ▄████████████████▄
       ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀████     ████                  ████
      ▄████▀            ████    ████▌                 ▐████
      █████           ▄████▀   ▐████                  ████▌    ▄▄
      █████           ▀▀▀▀    ▄█████████▀            ▐████   ▄███▀
       █████▄           ▄▄███████████▀▀   ▄▄▄▄       ████  ▄███▀
         ▀█████▄▄       ▀████▀████▀     ▄████▀███   ▐███████▀▀        ▄▄▄▄
            ▀███████▄        ▐████    ▄████  ▐██▌   ███████        ▄███▀ ██▌
               ▀▀██████▄▄    ████    ▄███▀   ███   ▐███▌███      ▄███▀  ▄██▌
          ▄▄▄▄     ▀▀█████  ▐████    ████   ▄███   ████ ▐███    ▐████▄▄███▀
        █████▀▀      ▀████▌ ▐████▄▄██████▄▄█████▄▄█████  ▀███   ████
       ████▀          ████▌  ▀████▀▀  ▀████▀  ▀██▀ ███▀   ▀███  ▀████▄▄▄▄██
      ████▌          █████        ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▀███   ▀▀████▀▀
      ████▄       ▄▄████▀       ▄█▀   ▀ ▄█▀  ▀█▄ ██▀▀██▀▀██▀███▄▄      ▄▄██
       ██████████████▀▀  ▄███▄  ██▄     ██▄  ▄██ ██  ██  ██   ▀▀█████████▀▀
         ▀██████▀▀▀      ▀███▀   ▀████▀  ▀████▀  ██  ██  ██

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
      █  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
      █  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
      █       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
      █     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
      █    ██████████    █ ▐  █
      █   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
      █    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
      █     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
      █                  █▐ █
      █                  █▐▐▌
      █                  █▐█
      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
      ▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
      ▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
      ▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
      ▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
      ████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
      ███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
      █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
      ▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
      ▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
      ▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
      ▀█████        ████▀
      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000 GAMES
      ● DAILY RACES AND BONUSES
      ● RAKEBACK & VIP RANKS
      ● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
      guybrushthreepwood
      Legendary

Activity: 1232
      Merit: 1195

View Profile
      August 20, 2014, 10:08:52 AM

There is the signature overview topic in the service discussion section, that you probably already know about.

I think the only other good deal paying by posts, at the moment, is the Dicebitcoin one. There are rumors they will not keep fixed spots, so if you f5 their thread all the day during they payout(at 30th, if I'm not wrong), you might have a change to get in.

It looks like you were confused by what I said. When I said the first mention 'deal' I meant it as a synonym for 'situation' ie what's the situation of users who are Senior's but not currently in this deal? I'd like to go back to PD and was enquiring if there would be slots available in the future. Sorry if that was unclear.
      Fraxinus
      Legendary

Activity: 1274
      Merit: 1000

View Profile
      August 20, 2014, 10:26:39 AM

Can I switch the signature then?I sent stunna a pm,but as I haven't been paid I don't know if I'm allowed to do that.

Pages: « 1 ... 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 [550] 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 ... 623 »
        Print  

Jump to: