Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:28:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can one trade without losing??  (Read 1802 times)
lady Royal

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 11:02:49 AM

There is no such way that you will trade and will not lose, Trading includes risk and you can lose or win a lot of money either you can lose your all money in 1 second or earn millions in few minutes. It all depends on your luck and strategy.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■   .PRIVATE SALE is LIVE.   ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
..Skynet..
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
.CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
tokenchatkelvin

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:03:18 AM

its impossible to have a 100% win rate. What you need is to manage your take profit and stop loss levels + frequency of trades + win ratio.

win % x wins$ - loss % x loss$ = positive over long run is a good trader.
babala

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:12:51 AM

It is normal to incur losses on trading specially when the price of your investment is too low. It was part of business transactions, however we can minimize our losses due to early trade if we predict that prices were going down. If were risk taker, you will hold it for a longer period, in order for you to earn but put in mind that there is a chance that whole amount of your investment will be lost due to price drops.
sallee2

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:24:01 AM

I looked at my pc screen 247, 20 hours out of the 24 hours in a day. I am familiar with all the trading signs like hammer,  inverted hammer, doji. But even with these I still lost while trading. Most times, I decided not to trade without news from a particular project but even with a huge news like partnership, burning folks, I end up still losing.
What's really the cause? And how can I trade without losing much?
I think that trade without loss is unlikely. We can see that the market in the early days of 2018 is volatile and difficult to predict, so we have to have specific plans to minimize the risk. It is necessary to continually combine market information and charts to map out specific plans, not to act on emotions.
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:55:49 AM

its a easy method, you have to buy any coin with safe zone and then you ceate a sell order to considering this coin exact price. if your order will be sell you must get your profit without any lose. that's it.
ikicha

Activity: 788
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:58:35 AM

No, you cant.
Nobody know crypto price at tomorrow. If they always profit, everyone on this room will be rich

Simply trading formula : buy at low, sell at high. Example. Buy at $1 and sell at $4. Done
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:09:17 PM

I looked at my pc screen 247, 20 hours out of the 24 hours in a day. I am familiar with all the trading signs like hammer,  inverted hammer, doji. But even with these I still lost while trading. Most times, I decided not to trade without news from a particular project but even with a huge news like partnership, burning folks, I end up still losing.

You can't trade without any loses. You should mentally accept that you will make mistakes and this is OK.

More important is to not tilt from your mistakes and over-cover positions when you know you are doing wrong.

Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 01:41:20 PM

its a easy method, you have to buy any coin with safe zone and then you ceate a sell order to considering this coin exact price. if your order will be sell you must get your profit without any lose. that's it.
Its another way around and even you consider it not all altcoins will go as wanted or you expected somehow its too good to be true to trade without losses we are just humans have emotional problems or feelings that may affect in out trading strategies.
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:48:15 PM

Losing your money in trading industry are normal in crypto world most trader experience your problem even a pro trader can make a mistake that result to losing their money. The best move to avoid losing your trade is to monitor the token you want to buy and wait until the price dump a little bit then you can buy and wait again to sell at high price that a basic procedure in trading.
Tnt1971

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:06:28 PM

If no one is losing, how can someone win?
zero sum game
Loss is a part and parcel of all buissness.but when price is increased,then one can buy coin or token he must loss in buissness .when price is low, and it is appropriate time to buy token and high price rate should sell coin .

♦♦  SokuSwap  ♦♦
──   I use Soku, do you?   ──
GREATLOVE

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:22:19 PM

When you trade it is not knowledge alone you need to use but you also needs to become patient you need to control your self and have your goal of price.
@Mhaiang

Activity: 294

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:26:28 PM

In every aspect of business, loose is always there even here in crypto currency world. Either mining, trading or investing in ICO, we sometimes fail and this is the reality. Before you enter a business you must accept the fact that sometime we loose and not only winning. Since you are still a newbie, maybe there are still many things you need to consider in trading. I can give you a simple tip in order to prevent failure, you must hold your coins even it will down, because in trading patience is also important.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:19:08 PM

The point is trading cryptocurrencies is not like forex trading where some patterns may be a too sure strategy,in fact I found out that most of the times reading candle sticks and anticipating the markets wasn't a sure way of trading to make profits.The real cause to me is that traders themselves are unpredictable and most of the times,those trading are actually not traders but people who just want to dump some coins they may have gotten freely leading to erratic price changes.
Man, even if it’s forex trading, no matter your years of experience or your skills, there are chances you’re likely to lose. That you’re an expert doesn’t mean you won’t lose in trading, cause even bots lose. You can’t predict the market accurately.

Sometimes it may seem to be moving accordingly and the next minute everything come down crashing. So you can’t trade without losing. The difference with experts is that they have lesser chances of losing and bigger chance to win.
Madtanaa

Activity: 20
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:33:24 PM

I am not sure that such thing is possible, losing is a fundamental part of trading, you can however minimize losses and increase profits buy setting targets for each, investing on well researched projects and not based on trivial advise. and the best advise of all: invest only what you can afford to lose and dont be afraid of losing, this is a high risk high reward market. good luck!
Rhesie

Activity: 130

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:48:37 PM

If you are a beginner in trading, losing experiences is a normal thing. Make it a good experience to improve yourself and to learn more techniques in order to gain more profit.
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:00:12 PM

Trading is not a simple job so we should consider that we can lose our money instantly. If you want to not lose again in trading, then study harder. Find a way where you can improve your trading skills and overcome all of your losses.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:00:55 PM

If you are a beginner in trading, losing experiences is a normal thing. Make it a good experience to improve yourself and to learn more techniques in order to gain more profit.

exactly. loosing is also normal and always part of the game  especially if your a newbie and just getting started to do trading however you can always use that as an advantage in order to motivate your self and push more thru your limits. youll then eventually learn to trade with a minimal risk but of course you cannot still avoid loosing because the market is always unpredictable. You know trading is like a gambling, sometimes you can win but there were times that you also loose.
MV7

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:06:42 PM

It's impossible not to lose some trades. Even people like warren buffet have made bad trades. Don't worry so much about losing a few here and there because it happens to everybody. As long as you win more than you lose, it's fine.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
kuronokishi10

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:12:31 PM

according to me it is never possible,to trade without loosing? this is a ridiculous question.
you trade you loose you gain experience and then learn from your mistakes thats how you progress up the trading community and get yourself established.
you dont need to react to every change that takes place only act when necessary.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1226

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 02:28:30 PM

It's impossible not to lose some trades. Even people like warren buffet have made bad trades. Don't worry so much about losing a few here and there because it happens to everybody. As long as you win more than you lose, it's fine.

Even big whales like Warren Buffet lose money on stocks and all often. Though they wont advertise those themselves because that would hurt their image a lot but losses does exist in every traders portfolio. Cheesy

Its important to learn from these mistakes and not make them twice. Its also important to differentiate and contrast between two or more altcoins which one is going to be a long term hold and which one should be dumped soon.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x