Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 04:30:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can one trade without losing??  (Read 1802 times)
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:58:15 PM

In trading lose and profit goes in same way. If you are newbie you have to learn more and more about good trading. Without gathering vast knowledge about trading if you invest you are a foolish person i think. If you trade in a coin of market please read every message of that coin in market. After that you can invest of that coin. You will be gainer.
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:14:57 PM

It's not possible to predict in trading weather you would actually make profit or loss there are few ways where you can trade without getting further loss by deciding a profit level or a minimum loss most of us do this in gambling also you can try in trading also
bitcoinFPT

Activity: 145
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:56:10 PM

I think you should look into the market, how the prices change in order to plan, and in business sometimes fail a few times is not a problem, that failure will give you more experience
speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:09:11 PM

If you are entering into trading, you should not have the fear of losing. You should have the courage to overcome everyloss. Each loss will make you much stronger and it is a learning experience. Its also necessary to aware of not losing since its our money we should develop our analytical skill and knowledge about trading. Invest a little and study a lot in the beginning later you can invest some bigger amount.
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:24:41 PM

I looked at my pc screen 247, 20 hours out of the 24 hours in a day. I am familiar with all the trading signs like hammer,  inverted hammer, doji. But even with these I still lost while trading. Most times, I decided not to trade without news from a particular project but even with a huge news like partnership, burning folks, I end up still losing.
What's really the cause? And how can I trade without losing much?

if you're a begginer this is normal , you have to gain experience through losing .. to improve your strategy , don't overtrade, follow the trend and have patience

OP has to understand the simple truth that no trader that doesn't lose a trade from time to time but they win more than they lose. Thats the difference.

You can not be a winner all the time even in games like boxing, football etc. Is the way it has to be so it will make us continuously try to learn better ways to beat the trade and will most times than we lose.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 06:36:08 PM

I do not believe that every trader wins in every trade. Even the most professional traders get t wrong sometimes but the only ones that are the biggest winners are the big market manipulators which mainly are either the big banks or the biggest whales who manipulate and totally control the markets purely fr their personal gains and advantage and I think they are the only ones that truly come out on top and win almost all of their trades as they are mostly in control all of the time, especially in the crypto currency market trading atmosphere.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
ngavanngo22

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:43:15 PM

It's really hard to earn all the time with trading but it's not impossible. There are still a lot of people never losing anything in trading cause they're professional trader right at the start cause they start trading after they got enough experience and knowledge about trading. Beside they have ability to analyze the chart so they can easily know when is the best time to buy and sell without trading signal and trading bot.

St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:28:13 PM

No one can do trade like that because everyone will face lose in the crypto trading because the price of crypto currency are too volatile and it is hard to predict the price of our holding coin in the next hour.So it is better to do more trades as much as possible with small profits will help us from losing.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
Rafapc

Activity: 8
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:41:05 PM

Man there is no way to operate in a market without a bit of loss.
The main thing is having a loss with spoon and win with a bowl. Must say it is obvious and the point is how to have insights to decide the better point to go short or long in the operations.

Well, considering the Dow theories, which says that all information - past, current and even future - is discounted into the markets and reflected in the prices of stocks and indexes, may I include cryptocurrency here? For sure!

I mean, depending on your goals, if it is day-trade, swing-trade or HODL, you have to first manage your portfolio risk. In order to do that, tools might be used. If you want HODL an asset for long, so keep on track on the news about the current project (the coin/token which you are investing) are realy worthful, however, if your goal is to maximize part of your portfolio through high risk investments, the News on track could be not necessary, in this case the best tool for sure is the Technical Analysis, specific one line called Price Action.

Just to share an example see the figure I attached.

https://www.tradingview.com/x/it1IyHrF/

It is showing a Fibo Retracement traced from the high peak to the deepest bottom. Now, (01/19/2018 5:30pm) we are seeing that the BTC price is into a high channel, it has been in to the support and the resistant line for while, testing the Fibo 0,38% level. We also have a Elliot impulse wave presenting the cycle the price is repeating. If the prices presents any clue of passing the Fibo 0,38% level, we can expect to achieve the $13K line, otherwise set your stop in the  entry point. That´s it.

Look, I dont want to give any financial advise ok? That is only the way I analyze the market trying to make a trade without losing (so much).

Cheers!
Mahanton

Activity: 2730
Merit: 632

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:56:14 PM

I looked at my pc screen 247, 20 hours out of the 24 hours in a day. I am familiar with all the trading signs like hammer,  inverted hammer, doji. But even with these I still lost while trading. Most times, I decided not to trade without news from a particular project but even with a huge news like partnership, burning folks, I end up still losing.
Even if you do make 25/7 on a day on doing trading it wont really guarantee you out to be profitable if you are relying too much out of those technical aspects. You should mind or do have a balanced way of trading. Loses cant be avoided and it is normal but somehow can be minimized as we do gain experience and knowledge.Just a piece of advice on doing trading dont just rely on technical alone better to have combination with technical and fundamentals.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Amajaa

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 10:26:52 PM

Trade without losing just do buy at the lowest then sell once up even a little its still sure profit, buy on market with low price sell on another market which have higher price, buy coin in low price,  hold for a quite long then sell once big pump.. By these methods you can prevent losing on trading just keep an eye always on what coin you are holding.
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:01:25 AM

Nobody can trade without losing. What is trade? Trade is prognostication about price of cryptocurrencies will go up or down in the future because of prognostication, it can right or wrong, right prognostication you will get profitable and wrong prognostication you will be lost your money.
As you said, you have knowledge about candlestick chart but you were still lost during trading, i think maybe you didn't build effective strategy, you need have target and stoploss point to limit losses and get more profitable than. Moreover, you need to learn more some element technical analysis as: MACD, RSI, Stochastic.... to can give right prediction.
sumanto

Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:10:30 AM

trading with no loss experience seems unable to enjoy the journey of being a true trader, but if you want to avoid the loss that you are looking for just a skill, the expertise I mean is the skill of reading the market situation and having a very high patience. the key is in the patience you have.
dvabit

Activity: 294
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:43:52 AM

Then you should consult with experience holders, they will teach hidden techniques and direct you how to trade without loosing join slack group http://www.hashtaginvesting.com/ Here you will meet more then thousands investors and traders.
Shanmatthew

Activity: 243

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:34:28 AM

It will be hard but not impossible. It is avoidable but inevitable. Simply, you just avoid losses once or twice but not all the time because it is an essential part of trading. You just need to learn how to atleast lessen it.
DanielRR1997

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:47:22 AM

The magic rule .... The more money there is in the account, the easier it is to trade. If you lose $10 when you have $1,000 in your account, you will not be particularly upset and will continue as planned. But if there is only $50 in your account, this could be unsettling and lead to mistakes and loss of the entire account. Not to mention the fact that in the first case there are 100 attempts to correct the situation, and in the second - only 4. It's simple arithmetic
otunayode

Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:49:00 AM

It is not possible not to lose you can only minimize your loss and manage it. The more you are good in managing and minimizing loss the more profit comes to you. Loss is one of the risk you have to constantly deal with as a trader.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
Finestream

Activity: 3052
Merit: 606

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:53:30 AM

It will be hard but not impossible. It is avoidable but inevitable. Simply, you just avoid losses once or twice but not all the time because it is an essential part of trading. You just need to learn how to atleast lessen it.
I agree.Trading is just between losing and winning.But winning all the time may be impossible to think though.Even expert players still lose at some point.The most important thing is that even if we lose, we still gain some profits in the end which is greater than from what we had lose at risk.

cryptoblue

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:58:56 AM

Frankly speaking, you can't learn trading without losing. You can't gain all the time, some time you have to suffer losses, but you would gain experience with your losses and it will help you to minimize losses in future and gain more profit.

│ │   │      │      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━     IDA DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT PTY, LTD     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━      │      │   │ │
─────────      Digitize Real Assets On The Ida Platform, Join A Thriving Business Ecosystem      ─────────
││     WhitePaper     ││  │   Telegram   │   Twitter   │   Facebook   │   YouTube   │  │││     PRIVATE SALE is L I V E !     │││
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:05:04 AM

Frankly speaking, you can't learn trading without losing. You can't gain all the time, some time you have to suffer losses, but you would gain experience with your losses and it will help you to minimize losses in future and gain more profit.
Good to say that you can't do trading with losing.
Remember that losing and wining is part of trading. They are just like the right and left hand of trading. So if you are doing trading then you should face wining and losing but when you will face losing or wining and how you will face wining or losing it depend on your experience. If you are good in trading and have experience in trading then possibility of wining is more as compare to losing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: