Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:37:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can one trade without losing??  (Read 1797 times)
imacrypto

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:20:04 PM

I think lossing is an expereince so you learn from it, so most times it is good to start by having a good fundation abount what you want to trade, that is doing research and also study the trend.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ehilamale

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:28:00 PM

In order to profit from speculative transactions in the cryptocurrency market, you need to find people who will risk their money, and you will receive a percentage of their profits.
Duogembrot

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:38:22 PM

I looked at my pc screen 247, 20 hours out of the 24 hours in a day. I am familiar with all the trading signs like hammer,  inverted hammer, doji. But even with these I still lost while trading. Most times, I decided not to trade without news from a particular project but even with a huge news like partnership, burning folks, I end up still losing.
What's really the cause? And how can I trade without losing much?

trading without ever experiencing a loss that seemed highly unlikely, each trader has certainly never suffered a loss they can avoid losses there because it had previously suffered losses so that he tried hard to avoid it.
eekkaa

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:40:13 PM

I looked at my pc screen 247, 20 hours out of the 24 hours in a day. I am familiar with all the trading signs like hammer,  inverted hammer, doji. But even with these I still lost while trading. Most times, I decided not to trade without news from a particular project but even with a huge news like partnership, burning folks, I end up still losing.

you could be trading without loss by the way you should ever suffer losses because if you've never experienced a loss it is definitely you will be hard-pressed to avoid the loss of it. Basically all have experienced a loss.
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:57:44 PM

you could be trading without loss by the way you should ever suffer losses because if you've never experienced a loss it is definitely you will be hard-pressed to avoid the loss of it. Basically all have experienced a loss.
Mostly traders are experienced losses of coin in terms of trading we don't know what will happen without trying. We can have an initial amount for our observation how it will goes. We can prevent losing if we are capable to make effort and having determination in trading.
Jhomzky23

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:05:57 PM

Have a trading journal, so you can track your trades. That way, you can point out what is wrong with your system. Do you have a solid system in trading? By that I mean do you execute proper risk management, proper allocation, cutloss point, etc.? Never ever trade without a plan. Trade with a bias, and if it doesn't materialize, cut quickly. Basic rules of thumb in trading: Cut without mercy if cutloss point is hit.
Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:34:09 PM

Actually it is impossible. Because as simple human you will make mistakes. even the perfect trading system itself allows a certain drawdown and loss. You must accept this as an axiom. The main thing is that revenues exceed expenditures.
ymirymir

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:09:22 PM

We can't trade without losses because it is actually a part of our journey as traders. We can't gain anything without losing something because through it, we would be able to learn and from our learnings , we will be able to gain knowledge and more understanding ahead of us.
tyas pur

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:16:19 PM

Are you a beginner who started trading Cryptocurrency?
If you are a novice trader and you lose, it is a natural thing.
Because a beginner, although already often learn about the science of trading still in practice can still be a loss.
If you are experienced and long-time trading I think you can learn from your experience so as not to lose again.
All require a process and must be walked consistently.
hridoyb

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 10:34:31 PM

Traning is an art of crypto so its not easy matter.Most of the beginner trader start trading without knowledge about crypto they think crypto means buy low and sell high.But the trading platform is very difficult if you have not enough knowledge about it but you study more crypto and research about it you can trade i without loss.So you have enough to learn crypto trading so first, learn and try practice on demo trading site then you can start trading hope you will be successful

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:44:18 PM

I think lossing is an expereince so you learn from it, so most times it is good to start by having a good fundation abount what you want to trade, that is doing research and also study the trend.
Yes, if not a tripping one will not be able to succeed. One trip down the stairs is to learn a lot of valuable experience. Successful people always have a few failures. So stand firm on the Crypto market.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
entebah

Activity: 1542
Merit: 153

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:49:14 PM

A stupid statement I heard, it is impossible to trade the crypto without risk. The risk of crypto trading is losing money, it will happen if you make a mistake in mengeola emotions or you can not wait then do cut loss.
You will lose when you stop holding back, your money will come back when the price goes up.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:50:25 PM

Failures, losing and mistakes are also part of learning in which are necessary for our trading experiences in order for the individuals to master the art of trading. Now that you have already gained some experiences i suggest you shift to other coins or projects because maybe the coins that you are having right now for trade are belong to the crap coins.
lushlife

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:38:52 AM

Base on experience, I tried candlestick formation in my trades but what I got was only a loss, so I switch strategies and now using technical analysis partnered with the right technical indicators and somehow got profits.
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:43:03 AM

Despite your knowledge on trading, have you been applying techniques of testing on better coins to trade in at that particular point in time? You may endeavor using the coin market cap, this avail you that opportunity to check where the particular coin is been ranked. Is it among the first 20? And stuff like that. You can also confirm at exchanges their value at that period in time. This however still considerend depend on the type of exchange.
You apply to yourself what you know but you need to have the knowledge, and you will think of ways you can do it right so you can do it without losing.
Saidmod

Activity: 659
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:12:22 AM

A stupid statement I heard, it is impossible to trade the crypto without risk. The risk of crypto trading is losing money, it will happen if you make a mistake in mengeola emotions or you can not wait then do cut loss.
You will lose when you stop holding back, your money will come back when the price goes up.
Maybe he doesn't know what it is and fully noob here and we can say that he is stupid because of his question. He thinks that every crypto trader wins, theymre are many boastful trader that earn small profit or just bought a coin and he says he's a trader. This can be an opportunity for others to see and when they think upon trading without losing.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
chinsjohn

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:21:11 AM

I really feel losing is part of business, if you must your mind must be open to uncertainty. But then be sure you are good at TA. That you help you excel
Angelina Jolie

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:35:24 AM

The less transactions you make, there you will lose less. You just have to wait for the ideal conditions for entering the market, when the coins fall strongly.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
Dhanems

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:41:53 AM

Trading without losses?well,buy low and wait.. sometimes coins are pump in a little bit,but if you want to gain then #hodl to the max.so watch and wait:) it's up to you if you want to sell or hold.. remember cryptocurrency are not like a cupcake,crypto is like a bubbles:)
hammerhart

Activity: 381
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:53:20 AM

buy high and sell low is still best strategy to make sure you will losse- this is nat a trading adivce
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: